[F08][SP] Solo Farming Part 4

More spawned foxes, more easy loot. She slashed into one with her eternal cyclone and then took a leap backwards to think about the conversation she’d had yesterday. “Unfortunately, when it comes to names, they are very discreet. However, for their actions it is simple. They are ordinary gatherers. Nothing much to tell.”

"It may be more complicated than expected. No just name of the facts. Finding them will take longer than expected.”

She wanted some help finding the good spots around here but there was no telling if she would ever find them. She just wanted to, in the meantime, continue to think about designing her armor set that she was going to use when she got around to it and establishing her plans, the list of traps and weapon that I want to integrate into her toys. It seems important to combine different attack styles. A plus which I think is not negligible! 

Spawning 450 health fox with 75 damage

[x13] Eternal Cyclone (11 Energy)  against fox

Damage dealt to fox: 9*13 = 117

Damage dealt by fox: 75

Fox: 333/450 health

Me: 425/500 health, 39/50 EN

ID# 143875 results:

Battle: 3 + 3

Craft: 8

Loot: 1

MOB: 7

Gear and stats in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Damage: 9 (1 base, 5 from skills, 3 from weapon)

Evasion: 0

LD: +3

Accuracy: 3 (trinket)

Mitigation : 5 (light armor skill)

Current Level: 25, 500 health, 50 energy

Battle ready items: 

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Teleport crystal

Name: Gold Covetous Serpent
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 138310
Roll Result: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Prosperity 3
Post Link: Here
Description:
A golden snake, that wraps around your finger, glowing ruby eyes seem to eerily stare at you. This piece is truly captivating well refined and polished.

Name: Toxic Venom Salve
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: None yet
Roll ID: 140766
Roll Result: 12 (perfect)
Item Type: Salve
Enhancements: Toxic Venom: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal (8 * Tier) unmitigatable poison damage on each enemy turn for 3 turns. Effect lasts for one thread. Poison damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.
Description: A flash with green liquid inside. It has a large corked opening so that it can be quickly poured out onto a weapon. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19203-f1e3sp/?tab=comments#comment-602287
from here: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19208-hinatao-evals/?tab=comments#comment-602388

My Equipment:

Name: Pokey Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID:
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dagger
Tier:1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: A basic dagger made from pristine materials, ready for usage against the lower floor's challenges.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=601252

Name: Obsidian Feline - Grace
Roll ID: 137732
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Description:
A strange black and almost glassy gloss material taking the shape of a cat with orange gemstone eyes, in its paws a ball of yarn. Adorable and distracting from possibly life threatening situations, being a source of focus to sharpen ones senses and remain calm when the world is overwhelming..

Name: Magnified Quicksilver Spectacles
Roll ID: 138142
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description:
A bright silver pair of visually enhanced frames, designed to improve ones sight as to not miss more finite details that surround them. Extremely low profile and uncompromising they form fit to the wearers face without hindrance.

Edited by Hinatao

She slashed the fox again. This really was too easy. She did take some damage though so that sucked. If she had to go on a quest alone and fight, “I have to be operational. In addition, I want to make a name for myself, so that they know that I am not a scrub.” She continued to fight and think about about the gatherers and good harvesting spots raging in the area. She had questioned the locals and the local merchants in order to obtain enough information on her future exploits. However, the villagers were much more closed than she thought. They had to live in fear of reprisals and therefore, did not let out any viable element to allow the relative newcomer to get their hands on the info she needed. This lack of cooperation would make things more and more difficult as time went on. Stupid NPCs

Fox: 216/450 health

Me: 350/500 health, 29/50 EN

ID# 143876 results:

Battle: 4+3

Craft: 2

Loot: 2

MOB: 8

Edited by Hinatao

Leaving the fox with another damaging blow from her sword art, she smiled behind her bangs. With a little insistence, you could get everything you wanted easily. Carrying out an important quests would show that she was a trusted person to whom we could entrust secret things for example. Well, she was aware that it would take an enormous amount of time, but she would be patient. She had all her life ahead of her to recover in this village. It may be impossible because of all these disturbing NPCs who kept staring at her when she was walking down the street. By choosing such a quest, maybe they will thank her by smiling at me? It would be good progress already, but hey, she could not hope for such a thing so quickly. She would see well anyway. But for now she was still busy with the fox. More fighting, more stabby stabby.

Damage dealt by fox: 0

Fox: 99/450 health

Me: 350/500 health, 19/50 EN

ID# 143877 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 10

Loot: 2

MOB: 2

Edited by Hinatao

When she had killed all these animals plaguing the area and guarding all their material, would they give her some good loot? It was a big question that remained unanswered for the moment. She struck the fox again but now she had to think about how many hits it needed left. Probably one, if she was lucky. However, she had to collect information on it. Quite complicated since none of the NPCs would speak to her for a meaningful discussion. By threatening them maybe it would work? No they would hate her even more. Telling them it was for the good of the game? They wouldn't believe her for a second. She was at a dead end. The little bit of loot she did find on day two was paltry. Though she didn’t have much to worry about since she was sure she would get plenty on day one after all.

Damage dealt to fox: MISS

Me: 350/500 health, 17/50 EN

ID# 143878 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 8

Loot: 20

MOB: 4

Edited by Hinatao

It was still a pain in her ass to have to go through this all and work so hard for so little added gain. She wished Rundi was up to speed so that she could go do this kind of stuff on her own. But Hinatao shook her head and ran at the fox again, missing because she was distracted. Desperately walking through the winding landscape, she was desperately looking for poor an opening to the fox. She just needed one more hit! She wished there was someone whom she could pay in exchange for some beneficial information. It was the only method she could use. Throwing circular looks, a skinny little girl looked at her with eyes. Was she also a player or an NPC? Why was she coming when she was fighting? She didn’t know. Kneeling down beside her, she smiled tenderly at her. But not for too long, she was still in battle.

Damage dealt to fox: MISS

Me: 275/500 health, 15/50 EN

ID# 143879 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 6

Loot: 10

MOB: 6

Edited by Hinatao

She quickly finished off the fox then brushed her hair after looting it. This little girl was the first player here who did not reject her when she approached her, but who seemed happy to see me. Perhaps it was poverty that made it this way? she was sad for her. She didn't like to see people in sadness. The latter shivered when she ran her fingers over her sweet face. She didn't even back off. Was she crazy or brave? A little bit of both she thought. To her amazement, his hand touched her long hair. She did the same and she could notice that hers was greasy and filthy. Quite the opposite of her long brown hair, silky and smooth. Lifting her mask to show him her innocent and happy face, stars appeared in his eyes. She kept her little girl smile so beautiful. But she couldn’t rely on a little girl who didn’t know anything to help her, she didn’t think.

[x13] Eternal Cyclone (11 Energy)  against fox

Fox: 0/450 health

Me: 275/500 health, 5/50 EN

ID# 143880 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 5

Loot: 12

MOB: 1

Looting fox

1350 base col + 450 col (natural even LD) 

2 t2 mats (odd natural CD)

1 Uncommon consumable  ID# 143881

ID# 143881 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 1

Loot: 6 + 3

Edited by Hinatao

She looked at her strangely. Without answering, she could tell that this girl had nobody looking after her. So she took her to a room where she was staying to feed and wash her. Once done, she styled her long blond hair, like her own was before dressing her neatly and laying her on her bed with a smile. She had just thrown her garbage in the trash. She no longer needed it. Carrying around that smelly stuff would only traumatize her even more. She seemed very happy with what she had just done for her. She would now accompany her to all places where she would go. She knew very well that it was risky. She should protect her and risk her life for her, but it was an oath she was taking for the sake of this girl, at least for a couple hours. She looked very very lost.

energy restore 1/3

295/500 health

Edited by Hinatao

As she rested with the young girl she pondered about life itself. She no longer wanted to see anyone suffering in this world, much less a child who suffered because of the crappy game designer that hd trapped them all here. She could not help everyone, but if she could make a child happy in this world, it was already a great goal that she was accomplishing. By analyzing it a little more, without all the grime that submerged it a few hours ago, she noticed that it had the same face as her. She looked a lot like her. It was enough… Troubling and wonderful at the same time The little girl jumped on her, tears in her eyes. Looking at herself in the reflection, she noticed that she still had that child's face but in the end, she was not sad. She thought she was mature enough to take care of her.

energy restore 2/3

315/500 health

Edited by Hinatao

She was going to risk her life for this fragile and troubled being. Keeping her in her arms, she left the area towards the nearest town with players in it. Some towns people kept this face of disgust, but others, for the first time since her return, smiled at me. Did they do it for the act she had just done or for something else? Or maybe, were they happy to see her face which inspired their confidence? Well, she didn't have time to waste on these kinds of useless questions. Once out of the area it was easier to talk to the girl one on one without being heard. Without further ado, she materialized a weapon to appease the girl. She jumped on the spot very happy, clapping her hands. It was quite strange not to wear a fake identity as she had to in her olden days, but it was liiberating.

energy restore 3/3

335/500 health

Edited by Hinatao

“Wait here,” she said and she ran all the way back to strike more mobs. She had to foxus on the purpose of being here, and that was to get some money. She found one and stabbed it with all her might! She no longer felt oppressed. She couldn't help but smile with joy seeing her like that. She was hoping that by making her happy, she would forget her past and everything she went through, but that would be difficult. At the last sound, the burst of energy that was Hinata took flight in a powerful sword art which made the fox let out a little cry of fright to the latter before being knocked aside.

She kept her mouth open, trying to suck in air. She laughed slightly when she saw her do it. She recognized herself a little bit in his manners. Well, at this rate, it would take her a few hours to get al the loot she needed

Spawning 450 health fox with 75 damage

Damage dealt to fox: 0

Fox: 450/450 health

Me: 335/500 health, 48/50 EN

ID# 143882 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 9

Loot: 9

MOB: 3

Edited by Hinatao

During the fight, she threw her a few glances, but she seemed more hypnotized by the landscape which was before her and the fact that her familiar could fly like a bird which was the dream of all the children of this world surely. She would not loosen her embrace for a second, too afraid to drop her and lose it so Stupidly. Anyways she sliced into the fox again. Why not right? She had to kill it dead like all the others. She stopped every two minutes to look at the surroundings. She seemed unaware of this world. Had she never left her house? She would rather ask her nothing about her past life. Once in the village, she would find some people to take care of that little girl and to take her someplace safe. But that wasn’t all that important right now. Killing this fox took her highest priority.

Damage dealt to fox: 11x13 = 143

Fox: 307/450 health

Me: 260/500 health, 38/50 EN

ID# 143883 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 10

Loot: 6

Edited by Hinatao

Slicing into the fox again, she realized that it was now that she could detach herself emotionally from the little girl and remember that she wasn’t that kind of kind person. She’d just done this because… she didn’t know. She had to be a little nice sometimes to even out the bad. She had to forbid herself from seeing that little girl again else she might get caught trying to be her mom and all that. It wasn’t suitable for her to do such a thing. She’d just go home and try to drown out those thoughts and wonder how Rundi was doing. It only took a few short seconds to figure out that she was doing just fine, staring out at the stars. That was good. That meant she didn’t have to worry for a while. She didn't seem to listen to her too much and she preferred to leave her in her cheerfulness. 

Damage dealt to fox: 9x13 = 117

Fox: 190/450 health

Me: 260/500 health, 28/50 EN

ID# 143884 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 2

Edited by Hinatao

She struck the fox again but this time she got hit as well. What a let down. She was glad that the fight didn’t get too intense for once. She could have seen a more harsh opponent doing a lot more damage to her without showing the least bit of empathy. Sometimes that was the kind of hard love that you needed, but right now in her fragile state she really didn’t want to have to deal with any difficult to heal injuries. She got flicked on the forehead and she was let go from her opponent’s grasp. “To tell you the truth I’ve never expected to take this much dmage. Maybe assigning myself to this farming task was just a way to remind me that I’m pretty useless in combat right now. But I’ll learn some other skills other than weaponry soon I hope!” She smiled in the face of realizing that the fox was nearly dead.

Fox: 73/450 health

Me: 185/500 health, 18/50 EN

ID# 143885 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 6

Loot: 8

MOB: 8

Edited by Hinatao

Slashing and killing the fox, she looted it and sat down to open a book and read. Her mind wandered, scenes and letters floating by her eyes as she recollected her days. A young girl, bright and innocent, she would have never thought herself in the desert even after all these years. She would have never considered that she, perhaps, would have traveled to another town to carry out the murder plot of another, higher power or not. A frown sat on her young face, yet unmarred by lines or aging, and she stared down at the text. It was small, and boring, and the words ran together clumps that she didn't understand. She had, naturally, opened to the page that said ‘the dangers of floors 11-20’, and begun her research there. Of course, none of the terminology made sense, and when she determined to flip to the beginning, she felt her discipline wane. She was hungry and thirsty, and hadn't used the bathroom in breaks.

Fox: Dead

Me: 185/500 health, 8/50 EN

ID# 143886 results:

Battle: 5 + 3

Craft: 5

Loot: 5

MOB: 5

Looting fox 

1350 base col 

4 t2 mats (odd LD/CD)

1 Perfect Consumable  ID# 143887
1 Rare Trinket  ID# 143887

Total Loot this thread:

3150 col

6 t2 mats (odd LD/CD)

1 Perfect Consumable  ID# 143887
1 Rare Trinket  ID# 143887

1 Uncommon consumable  ID# 143881

ID# 143887 results:

Craft: 3

Loot: 17 + 3

Edited by Hinatao

She didn't want to travel down to obtain any food and water, nor did she wish to run into anyone who may have had the good sense to check the rundown local establishments for a girl who may not truly belong there. So she sat around burning time just to make ends meet. The sun was shining indeed as she took a break and walked around for a while. She was spending too much time studying, she felt, so she was going to go do something interesting. Maybe meeting up with a friend would do her some good? She smiled as she walked over and saw her friend standing and waiting for her. “Hey, how are you,” she asked when she got within earshot. She hadn’t seen him since they last met in the beach area. He had proven there that he was a useful and reliable person so she didn’t feel scared that they would be going on an adventure soon.

Edited by Hinatao

But then the conversation faded and she walked back out to do something else. She had her books so she went out to where she’d slaughtered the foxes and took a rest there. Her friends were all gone by now so she had the area all to herself. Her eyes subconsciously moved to a building that was nearby. She could see a box with a bunch of clothes. Could she go try those clothes on? But the idea sounded ludicrous, even in her own head. She sighed and returned her attention to the text, holding the pen in her left hand as she flipped to the very first page of text. She skimmed it, words like energy and such sticking out to her immediately. When she began to read in earnest, though, the words entranced her, hooking her in. It read more like a story book than anything actually informational. There were no special powers or anything like that in SAO.

Edited by Hinatao

She read the story book, wondering if it was just a copy of something from real life or if the creator had written all of this stuff himself. It spoke of energy fused to the mortal through some sort of initiation ritual, dependent on the discipline itself, is both blessing and curse. The person agrees to harness the power of the elements, or transform their natural form into one of another creature, or even cause others to feel as they think they should, but in doing so, alter themselves to be one with the special power. These changes, initially caller were seemingly innocuous and tend to be fairly uniform within the same discipline. It was a bunch of information that didn’t seem to apply to her and she didn’t believe the half of it. It was just a good read and she was bored. Soon she just got bored and the night spilled into the next day.

Edited by Hinatao

Taking a break from reading, she went to a pool just for about half an hour. She saw someone showing off some cool gear he had, and he was talking about some canon. “The canon eh,” she thought back to what happened. Had it been a canon? It had happened so fast that she couldn’t even remember clearly. She inspected what he showed her and she was just overwhelmed with information. She shook her head clear of all that though because it made her head hurt. She was much too simple to be playing with this kind of stuff. She was ready to go swim but was unexpectedly hoisted up. “Ahhh!” she shouted as the boy ran with her into the water. The water was a little chilly from the onset of spring but it was nothing bad. It just sent a shock down her back when they first made contact with it. Other people also started to run into the water too to have fun.

Edited by Hinatao

Goosebumps crept over her flesh, the warmth of the fire inadequate against the chill of fear that ran through her body. She examined her own flesh, noting how the flesh appeared, and tried to imagine it like that of a ragdoll or some twine doll. The thought that a person would allow the game itself to change them on such a fundamental level frightened her, affirming her resolve in her goal to eradicate the foreign power. She needed to read on, but the surge of fear pushed her cold eyes away from the page, instead sending it to the flickering flame. She wondered if she would ever find the strength to combat those truly horrifying creatures, no longer mortal but instead some amalgamation of man and monster. And she, a mere mortal, would tire. She would falter and make mistakes. And hers could be fatal. She wandered around the great outdoors where she killed the foxes, not sure if she wanted to fight some more or just look for more materials.

Edited by Hinatao

Kind of bored with all this time wastage it was only a matter of time before she got so bored that she wandered around even more in search of some good stuff. She was only out here a while when she found a box in the middle of nowhere just waiting to be taken. She walked up to it. She wondered what goodies were inside. It could have been money, a food stash, maybe even a booze stash. She just couldn’t wait to open it and see, but she didn’t want to open this if it belonged to someone else. She decided to wait a few minutes to see anyone else walked by. When no one did, she shrugged and kicked it open What was inside for her? Looking a few minutes, she stopped in front of the box while waiting for the realization to kick in. This might have been wrong to do. 

Found a treasure chest!

ID# 143888 results:

Craft: 11

Edited by Hinatao