[SP-F1] in the Beginning

Garet had been sitting in the beginning town for about three months now and they weren't even on the tenth floor yet and he decided that he was going to start leveling up to get up to the front lines he had read all the books he could find in the starter town and read all those books at least twice he decided that he was going to go hunting today to look for some weak monsters to kill so he starts walking toward the calm grassland to find a fight or two.

Garet favored the one handed strait sword because it was a sword that wouldn't restrict his movement while he could still put power behind his strike it was the perfect multi-purpose sword he would stick with this he then saw a boar on the plains he knew from the info brokers talking that these didn't automatically agro if they see you so he walked slowly toward the boar drawing his sword the charges the boar hoping for a fast fight. He slashes at the boar but it jumps out of the way then he makes a mental note of the speed of monsters in the game realizing that this was not like the normal video games that he had played before but he would try until he got it.

Garet 5/5

Boar 5/5

Garet then prepares himself for the boars attack he knew that if he pulled his sword up at the last second then he would be able to pull off a counter attack as the boar charges at him he jumps into the air trying to get a hit on the monster as it ran under him. He gets a small scratch along the things back doing 1 damage as he land he runs to the right matching the boars path.

Garet 5/5

Boar 4/5

As Garet was running behind the boar he noted that this weaker monster ran when he got a hit on it ,but this was just a level one monster he bet that the higher level monsters would not act the same then he also thought that they might hunt in packs then they might act differently if they were together . Then the boar turned and charged at him Garet side-steps swinging his sword around slashing at the boars neck. Again not a solid hit but a scratch on the boars neck bleeding out small red pixels doing 1 damage the boar keeps running then Garet changes tactics.

Garet 5/5

Boar 3/5

Garet changes his path to down the boar from its side he decides that it would be best if he went at the boar at a different angle and aimed for one of its joints right between the body and the leg thinking he could wound the thing then finish it fast the boar dodges to the right turning and goring Garet in the leg receiving 1 damage point as the tusk goes into his leg.

Garet 4/5

Boar 3/5

Garet was still impaled through his leg as this is happening he grabs the things tusk pulling it out and stabbing it toward the boars face hoping to finally get a solid hit on this little pig he had decided he was going to go do something else after he killed this thing. Garet pushes his sword into the pigs eye because he had knocked it off balance he heard a squealing sound as he deals 2 damage.

Garet 4/5

Boar 1/5

The boar tries to flee as its HP goes down Garet laughs saying "run little piggy run." as he starts to Chase after it to finish his first monster kill which brought him back to when he killed his deer in real life. While he was thinking of his old life he got distracted and missed.

Garet 4/5

Boar 1/5

as the boar notices that Garet misses the boar turns around and charges Garet while he was distracted he stands still holding his blade out to stab the boar as it charges hoping to use the boars momentum against it.the boar runs strait into the sword impaling itself making it break into little pixels.

Garet 4/5

Boar 0/5

as Garet finishes the boar he sheaths the blade walking away looking for something to do or someone he could help he hadn't done almost anything in months he at least needed to level up today or find some more monsters to kill so he starts walking toward a cliff that he saw a little ways back.

Garet saw a player up on the cliff standing right on the top of the edge looking out over the grassland Garet looked up at the player wondering what he was doing up there it wouldn't help much if you just stood up there Garet walked up the hill leading to the top of the hill saying "not much use just standing here bro im just saying that it would be fun to have some help hunting stuff."

as he reaches the top the player turned around he was crying looking terrible saying "won't be much help to anyone if im dead huh." Garet looks strait at the player walking slowly now guessing this guy was going to jump if there were any sudden or fast movements he says "you look alive and well to me bro if you just chill out we can talk real fast and no one will do anything they'll regret."

"well man my girlfriend just died in this death game that means shes dead for good we loved each other in real life as well i was going to ask her to marry me yesterday." Garet kept still walking slowly toward the player saying "well bro if thats true how would it make her feel if you jump off a cliff she wouldn't want that for you." Garet stopped just right out of reach from the player trying to get him not to jump.

"come on man what do you know about love your just some kid who just got out of diapers." Garet stopped looking toward the guy saying "well bro i grew up in a hard town where people died every day from violence so i had to learn to think fast and learn about everything i might not particularly know about love yet but i know human behavior and she would not want you to die." Garet had never been good at this but he needed to find out the situation before this ended badly.

Garet sits down in the grass saying "well you at least going to tell me what happened before you ruin your life." the new player sits by Garet sobbing saying "my name is dean and im an info broker just trying to get through this game without causing much trouble then i got in with a PKer guild and they killed my girlfriend for not paying back a gambling debt to the leader there was nothing i could do." a tear drops down Garets cheek as he hears the story saying "bro if you stay alive with me im going to level up and hunt down every single member of that guild and get revenge will you join me."

as the man sat there sobbing there for losing his love saying "yeah im in i'll join you in the quest to defeat the men who killed my girlfriend but im no good with fighting i can get info on the people whats your name." Garet smiles knowing that he was going to get revenge for this man saying "names Garet and you don't have to fight some people are better at some things then others so dean you start gathering info on this guild i'll start training." Garet gets up picking the guy up shaking his hand ready to start training hard.

Garet shakes the mans hand one last time he decided to get one or two more boars under he belt before he went to go get something to eat he had promised the player that he would hunt this PKer guild down one by one and kill them all for what they did he walks down the hill happy that this was the first person he had help.

Garet sees two boars up ahead laughing thinking that he always loved a challenge he pulls out his blade trying to remember the things he had learned about facing two enemies at one time then he remembers one saying from a book he had read saying that you should never fight both at one time.

Garet keeps his strategy in mind while walking slowly toward them so they didn't agro until he had his plan in place. he walked at an angle that one boar was in the others way then he charges boar 1 attacking at his leg to injure him so he could attack the other boar without worrying Garet missed the boar but at the same time he kicks the boar making it run off out of reach frim the battle.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 5/5

boar 2 5/5

Garet moved around the first boar running toward the other boar bringing his sword down on top of the thing not really aiming at it just slashing it its direction he was thinking of a strategy from world war 2 that the germans used to own europe for most of the war until he ran out of resources Garet hoped the same didn't happen to him. Garet misses the boar and keeps running know now one can attack him.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 5/5

boar 2 5/5

Garet turns on a dime running toward the second boar again knowing this was starting to go a little bit down hill knowing that the other boar was charging toward him while he was attacking his boar this was looking bad hoping to get a solid hit at last.Garet misses again as he dodges the first boar who almost get him as he tries to think of a strategy.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 5/5

boar 2 5/5