[SP-F1] in the Beginning

Garet starts laughing as the boars start trying to flank him he got an idea he knew exactly what he was going to do when that boar got behind him when the boar got behind him he runs toward the other boar jumping over it and picking it up using it like a shield picking it up trying to stab under it so he would strike the charging boar.he gets a small body shot on the charging boar but it dosn't hit his temporary shield.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 4/5

boar 2 5/5

Garet had finally got a hit on one of the boars he drops the boar he picked up stuns it as it goes down Garet runs towards the boar he had just hit he ran toward the other boar jumping into the air tring to land on top of the boar. he lands on top of the boar kicking it in the head he stabs it in the shoulder injuring it.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 3/5

boar 2 5/5

Garet was standing on the boars head he kicked off stunning it he turns and runs toward the uninjured boar happy that he was doing damage and having fun in a tough fight he tries to go for a low slash to slash the boars legs out from under it. he slashes the boars front leg almost severing it tripping the boar up doing 2 damage laughing as the thing does a front flip.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 3/5

boar 2 3/5

Garet turns readying up suspecting that there was a boar coming behind him he saw it going really fast he runs toward it knowing that he could probably take on the boars now hoping to get another solid hit he was now on a roll going to kill all of the boars he knew he would also level up when this fight was over. Garet misses again as he jumps over the boar almost getting hit by the boar.

Garet 7/7

boar 1 3/5

boar 2 3/5

Garet activates his sword skill which increases his speed enough to get a hit on both the boars this was risky because this wasn't able to injure the boars mean they both could get a hit if he wasn't careful as the sword glows he runs in the direction of the boars hoping this worked. Garet hits a small scratch on the first boar missing the second boar getting hit losing 1 damage.

Garet 6/7

boar 1 2/5

boar 2 3/5

Garet aims for the boar with the lowest health thinking if he got one solid hit he would kill the thing then he would only have to deal with one boar if this worked but if he missed he would probably get hit by both the boars he knew he still had a bit of health left for the fight. Garet slashes the boar making it break into little pixels he was laughing happy he had killed one then he gets smashed into a tree losing 2 HP.

Garet 4/7

boar 1 0/5 dead

boar 2 3/5

Garet curses as his health starts getting low he wasn't in the red but it was orange now and he was starting to hate that color with a passion he was starting to get angry he was charging at the boar not really aiming just swinging it in the boars direction being extra careful that it didn't hit him.he didn't get close enough to the boar to hit it but the boar couldn't hit him back.

Garet 4/7

boar 1 0/5 dead

boar 2 3/5

Garet knew this was dangerous now he needed to finish this fast or he would die here in a field in the middle of nowhere he saw his sword skill was recharged he could strike at the thing twice now so he activates the skill hoping to get two hits and kill the thing.Garet jumps up slashing the things side dealing two damage then chopping its head off laughing as he saw the victory sign and he sees that he leveled up.

Garet 4/7

boar 1 0/5 dead

boar 2 0/5 dead

Garet starts laughing then limps tward town he was still hurt but he started walking back toward the cliff where he had met the man from earlier he was still up ther dealing with his problems he limps up the hill laughing saying "hey brother im a little hurt from training today but thats what happens when you go hardcore huh but im not going to die yet as long as those guys are out there i'll stay here till i their dead." Garet sits next to the info broker smiling.

Dean laughs seeing the guy in his state saying "well man you did train hard and i got some info today on that guild their weakest player was last spotted on the snow floor and i have this." Dean hands Garet a crystal that is red he takes it healing up he says "well thats the fourth floor isn't it so i'll head up there some time soon when i have the time to deal with the dirty PKer so give me the info on this guy."

Dean pulls up some info tabs that have the guys info on them it had almost everything on the guy Garet reads it it says the guys name is cody he was one of the lowest level PKers in the game he was 6 foot 7 this guy was tall and skinny he was a speed freak who spent all his time in the cold he was a knife welder he also liked to climb trees Dean says "this guy is a fast one who can sneak up on you if your not careful he lives in the woods and his level is 2 he got to be a PKer for a reason so be careful when you go after him."

Garet gets a picture of the guy and saves it to his info bank saying "well brother im going to have to go back to town and rest and stuff you can PM me when you have more or I'll PM you when i kill the PK so see you later." Dean smiles at the player knowing that this guy was going to keep his word saying "alright man thanks for all you did today if you ever need info on anything then you call me i stay on floor 3 now."

Garet starts walking down the hill toward the town he wonders to himself how can people kill other people in cold blood just gives me chills walking down he starts thinking how he was going to be the same as the PKs then he thinks its not the same these people kill for fun i kill for revenge then the deep seated hate for PKers was born he would hunt down every last bad PKer in this death game.

-complete-