[F11][SP] Nature's Treasure The Great Farming

Taking this quest: 

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16097-f011121-«natures-treasure»/

Gear and stats in spoiler

Spoiler

Damage: 9 (1 base, 5 from skills, 3 from weapon)

Accuracy: 3

Prosperity: 3

Mitigation : 5 (light armor skill)

Current Level: 28, 560 health, 56 energy

Battle ready items: 

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Teleport crystal

Name: Bloodletter
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 139868
Roll Result: 11+1
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Post Link: Here
Description:
A small red toned dagger that its color looks as though it has been dipped in blood that has sense solidified. Light and effective the blades edge is serrated and is sure to leave a nasty wound in its wake.

Name: Toxic Venom Salve
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: None yet
Roll ID: 140766
Roll Result: 12 (perfect)
Item Type: Salve
Enhancements: Toxic Venom: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal (8 * Tier) unmitigatable poison damage on each enemy turn for 3 turns. Effect lasts for one thread. Poison damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.
Description: A flash with green liquid inside. It has a large corked opening so that it can be quickly poured out onto a weapon. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19203-f1e3sp/?tab=comments#comment-602287
from here: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19208-hinatao-evals/?tab=comments#comment-602388

My Equipment:

Name: Pokey Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID:
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dagger
Tier:1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: A basic dagger made from pristine materials, ready for usage against the lower floor's challenges.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=601252

Name: Obsidian Feline - Grace
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 137732
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Description:
A strange black and almost glassy gloss material taking the shape of a cat with orange gemstone eyes, in its paws a ball of yarn. Adorable and distracting from possibly life threatening situations, being a source of focus to sharpen ones senses and remain calm when the world is overwhelming..
Name: Gold Covetous Serpent
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 138310
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Prosperity 3
Description:
A golden snake, that wraps around your finger, glowing ruby eyes seem to eerily stare at you. This piece is truly captivating well refined and polished.

Well today was going to be sad. She was going to have to attack a bunch of beasts. But that was just part in parcel of doing what she did on a day to day basis now. She had her blade in hand and she was eager to get some pwnage in. She soon came across a fox that looked very much like someone she didn’t want to hassle with but she still hassled with it anyways. She slashed into it with all she had and tried her best to focus on the boring art of doing fox fighting stuff because some people just didn’t like being conducive to a good time. They’d rather sit around and make people do boring stuff than do interesting stuff with their down time. But that wasn’t any concern of hers right now. She just hated that kind of stuff and was willing to just quit the game over it.

Spawning wolf: 468 health, 90 damage

[x13] Eternal Cyclone (11 Energy)

I deal: 117 damage

Fox deals: 90 damage

Fox: 351

Me: 470/560 health 45/56 EN

ID# 144893 results:

Battle: 4 +3 

Craft: 3

Loot: 11

MOB: 6

Edited by Hinatao

She realized that she should create distance to better isolate the fox from others. She knew she could do it for her own sake. All of her attention now turned to her opponents two yards ahead of her. Her right leg was moving slowly making a circle on the floor. She found herself behind the fox and her left arm rushed from back to front. All were done in a disconcerting courtesy. No rapid or sudden movement, only a fluid and flexible assembly. Astonishing for a fox which in its form appeared to be like an elephant in a porcelain store. Now she was in range. She rotated when the opponent's paw hit her. Result, the shell deflected the blow. A second paw swarmed towards her. The body leaned over. The shoulder positioned. Now what would happen? Well there was nothing interesting to say so meaningless sitting around ensued to appease boring people.

Fox deals: 90 damage

Fox: 234

Me: 380/560 health 35/56 EN

ID# 145071 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 5

Loot: 7

MOB: 6

Edited by Hinatao

She couldn’t help but notice that the fox was extra ornery. She slashed into it again, feeling its life leave it very slowly. She turned to see that its tail had whopped around almost like a projectile saluted its target which was projected towards her. The fight was not over. It would be better not to venture too far from this very spot or else she might end up getting seriously hurt. She had underestimated the quantity and had to dodge more and more attacks from the fox. To the east, to the west, an incessant dance, a resounding response, an astonishing defense, but a few enemy strikes passed and the seconds passed. Patience is a virtue. It will pay off since a comfort zone was installed in combat. The distance between the opponent constituting the first stage appeared. Her physical capabilities presented itself very well for this role being based on defensive movements such as counterattacks and dodging.

Fox deals: 0 damage

Fox: 117

Me: 380/560 health 25/56 EN

ID# 145072 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 9

Loot: 5

MOB: 2

Edited by Hinatao

Again patience is a virtue. She continued to fight. More and more her movements became sluggish. She slowly stopped having such a confident edge even as she slashed into the fox again, killing it for good. She panted heavily, wondering if she should have just stayed home today. Her energy diminished and she returned to a normal peaceful state. Bad idea, a huge mountain of muscle hit her hard at this instant. The owman found herself on the ground but it wasn’t damage that she had taken. It was like a shove. A quick reflex later, she was back on her feet and unfortunately the ground. She looked around for what had hit her but she couldn’t see anything. It was like whatever it was had retreated. She doubted it was a monster. It felt more like a rock. But whatever she’d killed the fox so she was entitled to her rewards for doing so.

Fox: 0 health

Me: 380/560 health 15/56 EN

ID# 145073 results:

Craft: 1

Loot: 8

MOB: 5

Looting fox

3276 col  (1872 base with nature's treasure bonus, 1404 from 3 prosperity)

5 t2 material 

1 Rare Consumable  ID# 145074
1 Rare Weapon  ID# 145074

ID# 145074 results:

Craft: 1

Loot: 17

MOB: 8

Edited by Hinatao

Now it was time to rest. Well, she would still be going around and doing her own business but for now she didn’t have to expend any energy to do anything. That would allow her to slowly recouperate and relieve her stress. All the stress in her body took a run and then hid in the recesses of her mind. She looked over at someone else fighting with a fox. It in its pivot straightened and the hind legs found the open air propelling one of them in the air. The combatant was looking for blood with his eyes, it must be said that he had forgotten him a little with all this agitation. She was not far from him. He was also able to spot the foxes. They devoted themselves to their task. She wondered if she was going to ever be that good at combat in the next year.

The moment of suspense was drawing to a close, his feet touching the ground again. Quickly, towards the fox to finish it off, that was when she caught his eye. Just seeing her was enough to lose his momentum and get hit aside by the thing he was fighting. “Stop distracting me!” he shouted. She didn’t know what to say other than, “stop looking at me then!” It wasn’t like she was bothering him or anything. She was just sitting there resting and watching others engage in combat. The man took his direction. The goal was certainly not easy, but he could achieve it. A feeling of confidence invaded him. He felt like an animal processing as much as possible so as not to waste time. Meanwhile his spectator just yawned and sat back. She wasn’t going to get attacked where she was currently sitting. At least, not to her knowledge.

As she kept resting she couldn’t help but hear the man’s voice continue, “Come on, I'm almost there... it's very close, more than a few meters…” as he egged himself on. But all she wanted to do was put him out of her mind. IF he was that kind of guy then he would probably try to get revenge on her for distracting him even though she hadn’t done anything. Nah, she would just rest and sit and be patient and not do anything. She was entitled to drinking some water and munching on a nice snack she had gotten from one of her previous exploits. She enjoyed relaxing sometimes. It was nice when she wasn’t pressured by some arbitrary deadline and could sit around free as a bee. It wasn’t even close to being time to go home either so she had to enjoy herself. She let out a big massive yawn.

Well it was about time to get back into action. She jumped down from her resting place and looked around for something to smack around like a fool. She didn’t take long to find a nice looking fox that looked like it needed a little punishment. She dashed at it and slashed at it but she tripped on a tree root and she stumbled about, not able to attack it hardly at all. She was lucky that the thing didn’t clamp its giant jaws around her and she slipped out of the way before things got really nasty. It was okay. She would get her second try soon enough. For now she was content with squaring up again and regaining her bearings so that her next attempt would be better. She debated whether she would swing at its head or its thighs. Both seemed like good options given the circumstaqnce.

Both of us miss

Me: 440/560 health 54/56 EN

ID# 145090 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 4

Loot: 2

MOB: 4

Edited by Hinatao

She swung again at the fox, not heeding to its size or threatening natural weapons. Soon she got into the fighting mood and she let all the excess sounds and distractions fall to the wayside. The noise of the hitting iron in the distance had that had once seized her attention was now completely gone. At fire and blood at this moment, the people around here were fighting like heroes to protect themselves, make believing that things would all be better if they killed off these creatures. But really it was just something playing out in her head to make things more dramatic. Somewhere deep inside she realized that this was basically just some basic exercise that she needed to do to get more used to vital combat. But it didn’t change the fact that she was faced with merciless adversaries, and for good reason. She couldn’t be softening up anymore.

Fox: 351/468 hp

Me: 440/560 health 44/56 EN

ID# 145091 results:

Battle: 5+3

Loot: 8

Edited by Hinatao

As she attacked the fox again she couldn’t help but feel like it was all devoid of soul. You could notice the harshness of the fight just by listening to it. The cries of the fox as she hit it, the complaints of the weapon she was using as she put way too much pressure on it, the sufferings of the other creatures that were being slaughtered in the area. Everything was there. Using only one of the five senses was enough to see the horror of a war scene if one really wanted to paint this situation like that. In the middle of this confrontation as incredible as banal, she stood on her knees, terrified by this commonplace that represented the conflicts in our world. I solicited my hearing to perceive my surroundings because my sight was too busy with something else. Her eyes were fixed on the impressive fox that stood on its paws and growled at her. 

I deal: 9*13 = 117 damage

Fox: 234/468 hp

Me: 440/560 health 34/56 EN

ID# 145092 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 10

Edited by Hinatao

She looked around before attacking. It was crazy how much you could zone in and not even realize that the scenery was changing around her. She was walking on icy ground now and didn’t know if she wanted to stick around or head back to where she started at. She shrugged and decided to attack the fox again anyways. Once it died then she could backtrack. Till then she wanted to kill it dead so that it would remain on the ground, as if a thin layer of ice prevented her from moving in may different directions. It was fine though because the fox was also stuck on some ice and it didn’t do well to attack like this. It missed by a long shot, embarrassingly so, exactly like she felt she would do if she stuck around much longer. It was like she could just slip at any given moment. 

x13] Eternal Cyclone (11 Energy)

Fox: 117/468 hp

Me: 440/560 health 24/56 EN

ID# 145093 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 7

Loot: 4

MOB: 3

Edited by Hinatao

I could still list a list of glowing periphrases for as long as I wanted, but it would never be large enough to be true to the greatness of someone who could navigate in an icy climate. I couldn't help but think back to everything he had done for me... He had first gotten me out of despair by joining me in this fox slaughtering. He had introduced her to the concept of slashing and while he wasn’t the one who gave her her weapon he was still someone who she thought to respect a little bit. As she finished off this fox she kicked it to the side and looked around for where he had gone. He had just caught the corner of her eye but he was gone. Was he hiding? Just passing through? He hadn’t even waved as far as she knew. In any case she wanted to head back to where she started.

x13] Eternal Cyclone (11 Energy)

Fox: 0/468 hp

Me: 440/560 health 14/56 EN

ID# 145094 results:

Craft: 4

Loot: 4

Looting fox: 

4212 (468*9 (4 for nature's treasure, 3 for prosperity, 2 for even CD))
3 t2 mats (2 LD, 1 nature's treasure)

ID# 145096 results:

Craft: 8

Loot: 3

MOB: 10

Total Loot This Thread:

7488 col  

4 t2 materials

1 Rare Consumable  ID# 145074
1 Rare Weapon  ID# 145074

Edited by Hinatao

She turned around and like a ghost the man appeared before her. He talked about his day and aksed how hers was and if she was getting a better grasp of SAO. She listened to what she was being told. She didn’t know how to answer the question. Had she grown wiser to how the world works while being subject to all these little menial tasks here and there? She took a few moments to collect herself and said, “yes, but it is still very confusing to me. I think I figure something out and then I find out there are exceptions to every rule. It’s kind of infuriating if I’m honest.” But then they split up. They couldn’t chit chat forever. The only conversations they could get in between all the action were very fleeting to say the least. The world they were in wouldn’t give them all day to chit chat as battle was waiting to happen.

Edited by Hinatao

So she went on to her own little spot for a while. It wasn’t like she was hurting for things to do. She had plenty on her mind to think about and there was always time to look for anything that looked suspicious. She didn’t think that anything would happen honestly because who in their right mind would know exactly when someone was going to attack them? So she just sat back and relaxed, hoping that all her problems would just take care of themselves. This worked for a time. So long that she nearly fell asleep as the air around her just put her into a light trance. She would be totally fine if the whole day passed by like this. She’d already killed a couple foxes, what more did she have to worry about? This nature’s treasure thing was a breeze. She liked it today, more than she had before.

Edited by Hinatao

She took the last minutes of her relaxation to stare up at the sky and get lost in her thoughts. She thought about the people she spent time with recently who she assmed would be her friends by now. It was just like she imagined where all of whom have become good friends now if you formed a bond with them. Finally she had supported during the last sad test of her latest week while she thought a lot about all the struggles she had gone through. She had reestablished order in the area and fully assumed a duty in this world. She needed to learn more about designs because she believed in peace more than the people in charge of her. In her eyes, this utopia was achievable. She was aware that the end of the conflicts had become a necessity for her world. Or maybe she was just too childlike to understand reality.

Edited by Hinatao

However it was not too long before she realized that she had gotten too drowsy for comfort. She really should go kill one more thing before calling it quits, she thought. She released herself from the binds of sleepiness and hopped to her feet. At that very moment she heard a call from down below. It was a fox right? Did it meant to attack her? It kind of looked like it was trying to aggro her but it simply couldn’t at this angle. She looked around to the exit and saw that there was someone who had just exited. So she jumped on top of him and started slashing away with her weapon. She must have done like a dozen slashes or something because that enemy didn’t look like it was in any shape to keep going after she was done with it. At face value she would have assumed that it was dead, but she’d been fooled before.

Fox deals: 91 damage

Fox: 351

Me: 409/560 health 45/56 EN

ID# 145100 results:

Battle: 3

MOB: 9

Edited by Hinatao

Not too long later her friend came out of the area too and would be greeted with this carnage. “I really hope this was the fox I was supposed to take down,” she said as she cut into the fox some more. She didn’t know if someone else had aggro’d it or not. She just knew that it was full of loot and she wanted it dead. Her friend had weapons on him which was really the only thing she had reacted to. Though now she realized she should have taken at least a little bit of time to discern whether or not this was actually the her mob before making her move. She was pretty sure that murdering other’s mobs was against one of the courtesy rules around here, even if she was allowed by the rules of the game to take said mobs. She certainly didn’t want her name to get muddied because of some stupid mishap like that.

Fox deals: 91 damage

Fox: 234

Me: 318/560 health 35/56 EN

ID# 145102 results:

Battle: 4+3

Craft: 2

Loot: 18

MOB: 9

Edited by Hinatao

She struck again, feeling the wind pass through her blade as she missed. It was all well and in good fun. She didn’t expect to ground pond this fox with every strike attempt. She had to miss sometimes or she would be a mary sue and that would be no fun at all. But she couldn’t help but get a sad feeling as she thought more to how much she had suffered in her time here. The feeling of cold flowed down her cheeks, associating with that which immobilized her there. She thought to the great people and heroes that made their mark already in this world. It was hard to think that she had a chance at standing up to them and that saddened her. Was it because she was just weak right now? Or maybe there was something else at play. About to leave. Not without her knowledge. 

everyone misses

ID# 145103 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 5

Loot: 7

MOB: 1

Edited by Hinatao

No, she was not a coward she decided as she slashed away, this time striking the fox. She had fought until the last tear, until the last drop of blood, until the last breath. On this day, she promised herself. She would carry a certain ideal of peace within her until she in turn give this last breath. She would be the one to lift the world out of the vicious cycle of hate. For now, she had to make sure that she did not die in vain, that her honor was not tarnished by vulgar abominations mastered by a bawdy unable to fight with her own hands. She dried her tears with a fold of her outfit before getting up. The look of a distraught girl had given way to that of an unscrupulous warrior ready to do battle. She was going to rise to be the best one day, she could feel it. Or she could die trying.

ID# 145104 results:

MOB: 7

Fox deals: 90 damage

Me: 228/560 health 24/56 EN

Edited by Hinatao

She showed her determination in the form of a battle cry from which it was impossible to detect any delicacy. While she was feeling sorry for herself, her combat opponent given her a strategy before rushing into the fray. She remembered its movements when it was running at her last time. So she felt like she was already fighting against the assault while trying to dodge various slashes and such. She realized that she had to create distance to better isolate herself from further attacks. That or she could just finish the fox off. She needed to make a decision and quick. She decided to… go for it! She went in head first and then slashed with her blade at the last possible moment, sending the fox launching back without any chance of recovering. It was going to be hurting for the rest of its life even if it managed to escape.

I miss: 0 damage

Fox deals: 90 damage

Me: 138/560 health 24/56 EN

ID# 145105 results:

Battle: 1

Edited by Hinatao