[PP|F2]<<Return of the Queen>> Tyranny

Spoiler

General
Level: 27 | HP:  570/570+30 | Energy: 54/54 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Skills
R2 OHAS, R4 Heavy Armor, R1 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC 3
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
Ice Wall(Shield): MIT 3

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)
Oyakodon with Miso - Overhealth 2 <Using

So, after all the accidents that she had starting off, she decided to stop walking when her menu was pulled up. The girl took seat on a bridge in the safe zone that over looked a small stream of water to look through the quests in the area. She had already completed the wasp one, and the other one looked too difficult to solo on her own. Or more correctly, she didn't want to have to spend a bunch of time killing all the mobs along with the boss and the threat of poison.

There was a new quest that she didn't remember existed when she first did the Queen Wasp thread. Man it had been so long since she did that quest. It was with a girl name Luna who she hadn't seen in so long. She hoped Luna was alright... 

The Paladin looked at the information that was on the quest. The Queen that they killed has resurrected and she was even nastier before. Back then, Yuki could was basically invincible compared to it, but looking at it's stats now along with it's minions, she would be overwhelmed way to easily. The girl sighed audibly.

"I'm starting to run out of quests to do that are in my skill range..."

@Alec

Edited by Zajcica

Today seemed to be one of those calm days where Alec found himself not overly eager to head to the upper floors and find a quest to do. So today Alec found himself calmly walking along the Second Floor in the safe zone. It was nice here the heavily muscled man thought to himself as he strolled along his hands resting comfortably in his pockets. As the over sized man walked he stumbled upon a small stream flowing under a bridge. This seems like a nice place to relax Alec thought to himself as he leaned against one of the supports of the bridge. As Alec stared at the stream reminiscing about home and some similar streams he had wadded through and played in during his youth he heard an audible sigh from someone standing on the bridge above him and a feminine voice say.

"I'm starting to run out of quests to do that are in my skill range..."

Resting with his thick arms crossed across his massive chest Alec leaned back slightly tilting his head up to view above him as he called out in his deep baritone rumble “What kind of quest did you have in mind? Maybe I can help.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Alec:

Lvl: 52 | HP: 1,085 | EN:  104 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (45 TOTAL) | 

• FROST THNS: 18 - Crit: additional (2 per slot * Tier) (6) unmitigated Frost damage each enemy turn for 2 turns.
  • Stonewall: - 25% DoT

EQUIPPED ITEMS:

Shield of the Whorleater

Tier 3 Shield -- Perfect)

Frost Thorns I / MIT / Taunt
A shield made from a scale of the goddess. Promised to smite those who would dare strike her subjects and protect them from her wrath.
(1 slot Frost Thorns - 21 THNS / Crit = 6 unmitigated Frost damage each enemy turn for 2 turns, 1 slot Taunt (+1 Hate), 1 Slot Mitigation - 27 MIT)

Heavy Plate Armor
Tier 3 Heavy Armor -- Perfect
Mitigation II, Thorns I
Description: Thick armored plates  cover the wearers entire body with spikes on the shoulders for added protection. On the left breast, there is an embossed emblem of a shield.

(54 MIT / 27 THNS)

Ancient Battle Axe

Tier: 3 One Hand Battle Axe -- Perfect

Damage III

Description: This Battle Axe is extremely deadly and holds an edge that never dulls. The axe heads are engraved with ancient Celtic knot work patterns. 

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=605678

(+9 DMG)

BATTLE READY ITEMS:

+ Luck Stone (+3 LD)

Amulet of Unrestrained Hate (Paralytic Immunity / Taunt)

+  (5) Teleportation Crystal

+ (3) Life Potions (+120 HP)

(5) Superior Crystal of Potent Dragon-blood (+120 HP)

+ (3) Superior Crystal of Powerful Dragon-blood (+180 HP)

Skills

Utility skills:

Combat skills:
(Lvl 6) Block: Rank: 5 (Grand Master) - 25 MIT

(Lvl 12) Fighting Spirit (+ 1 Hate)

(Lvl 20) Battle Healing: Rank 2 (Journeyman) - (Heal 1% per rank of max HP each round)

(Lvl 30) Howl: Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets. - 8 Energy

Weapon skills:
(Lvl 1) Battle Axe (1 Hand): Rank 5 (Grand Master)

Armor Skills:

(Lvl 1) Heavy Armor: Rank 5 (Grand Master) -  35 MIT

[Rank 5 Heavy Armor Mod] Stonewall

• Cost: 15 SP
  • Effect: Gain 10 MIT and (15 * Tier) HP when wearing heavy armor. Reduces damage taken from damage over time effects (Bleed, Burn, etc.) by 25% (rounded down) when wearing heavy armor. -1 to Evasion.
  • Description: It's as if your armor has melded to your skin, adding a thickened layer and increasing endurance.

Extra skills:

Familiar Mastery: Rank 3 - Healing - (Rank*15*Tier HP) - 5 rounds cool down (135 HP)

Survival: Effect: Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.

Concentration
Active: Free action
Cooldown: 3 Turns
Effect: Gain +1 ACC until the start of your next turn (must declare use in roll purpose).

Meditation (No SP invested yet)
Cost: 8 SP
Active: Post action
Cooldown: 3 Turns
Effect: Recover an additional (5 * Tier) energy. Getting hit by an attack before the beginning of your next turn reduces the energy recovered to (3 * Tier).

HOUSING BENEFITS:

Rested:

-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Relaxed: 

Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) (+15 HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Filling:

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps.

Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Squeaky Clean: 

The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Item Stash:

+1 Battle Ready Item Inventory slot

Tasty:

Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.

Col Stash: 

+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Advanced Training: 

+2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Working:

+2 EXP per crafting attempt

Aincrad Trading Post:

Col Deposit:
+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Alec

The sound of the deep voice coming from no where sucked Yuki out of her thoughts and sent her backwards off the bridge. The girl landed with a loud clank from her armor and a splash of water from the shallow stream. The girl laid there momentarily with a quiet "Itatata...." Escaping her lips. When she was done complaining about the uncomfortable tingling sensation the game substituted for pain, she looked up who she presumed was the man who spoke with her.

Holy [censored] he's massive.

Yuki was pretty proud of who much muscle she retained from hormone treatment, but this man put her to shame. He looked like the leader or a gang of bandits that plunder carriages on the road or something. However, he was a player, and green for that matter. Not that all orange players are awful people.

She realized she hadn't sad anything to him yet. "Ah konnichiwa! Ore wa Yuki. Yoroshikune." Her usual greeting was always in Japanese, if the man didn't have global translation turned on. Otherwise he would just hear. "Hi! My name is Yuki, nice to meet you!" 

"You wanna help me quest you said? The quest I checked out would be too difficult for me to tank, so I don't think I could do it..."

@Alec

Edited by Zajcica

Oh crap! The large man thought as a young woman came toppling off the walkway on the bridge to fall into the stream before him. Thankfully the fall wasn’t that great of a distance and they were in a safe zone or that could have been really bad. “I’m really sorry to have startled you.” Alec said with a flash of concern across his perpetual scowl. “I hope you’re okay.” The large man said as he uncrossed his arms and leaned down offering the young woman an outstretched hand to help her up. “My name’s Alec. It’s nice to meet you Yuki, you said? Was that Japanese?” Alec asked in his deep baritone rumble as his features softened and a faint smile began to soften the edges of his stern features and replace his look of concern at the young woman’s unfortunate arrival. “That was some kind of entrance.” Alec offered with a deep chuckle. “But if you’re in search of a Tank you’ve found one and offering. You my services is the least I can do after causing you to take such a tumble. What quest were you looking at?”

@Zajcica

The girl stood up from the stream and wrung out her clothes and hair. Water dripped from the pink locks even after she had wrung it out. She offered the man a smile to assure him that she was alright.

"Hai! I'm native from Japan. My English is good enough though, so I'll speak it instead. Sorry if I can't speak words correctly, my accent is kind of bad." She said, through her thick accent. "I'm alright! I'm much tougher than I look on the outside! I am a tank as well, only level 27 though so I don't think I would last too long by myself. However, with help I think we could get it done. Tier three is waiting for me so I can't slow down just yet." Her eyes were fierce and passionate. She hadn't tried so hard in video game in so long, but she had made the grind from level one to here in about a month and a half. She was pretty proud of that. "I'm looking at Return of the Queen."

@Alec

Edited by Zajcica

“Japan.” Alec said with a thoughtful look. “Isn’t that where this game is supposed to be from?” The large man asked as he looked to the young lady. “Personally I’ve never been outside the US. Much less the mid west.” The large man offered as he sheepish look crept over his normally stern features softening them. “You’re English sounds great to me.” Alec offered reassuringly with a nod. “I never had much knack learning another language. I tried Spanish but I was horrible at it. Worst my teacher ever had.” The heavily muscled man stated with a faint embarrassed flush. “Never really was very book smart myself.” Alec finished with a shake of his head. “Sorry. Got to rambling there.” Alec offered by way of an apology. “I actually just reached Tier 3 myself just recently. But you were saying Return of the Queen. That’s the second bee quest where the Queen comes back bigger and tougher. I’ve done that one already. I could help you out no problem.” Alec offered. “Call it an apology for causing you to get soaked?” The large man asked with a raised eyebrow.

@Zajcica

Yuki settled the rest of her armor into place and looked back at the mound of muscle before her. Her smile never seemed to stop, like she never saw shame in showing how friendly of a person she was. The pinkette wasn't necessarily troubled by getting wet, but he Alec seemed like he really wanted to repay the inconvenience he caused her. That's really all it was, an inconvenience.

"I'm down for a fight! Though I don't know how well you can hold hate over me so I might have to stop attacking at some point to make sure that they don't all focus me. I can take hits, but I still only have Tier 1 gear. I need to upgrade soon, which was my plan. Though, if you're going to lead me through the quest, we can get started right now." The paladin sent the man an invite to her party and a friend request as well.

@Alec

• 2 weeks later...

Ding. A ring sounded out as he saw the young lady tap the air before her and a party invite popped up before the large man. With a thick index finger Alec reached out and poked the “ACCEPT” button and received another Ding as his response was sent back. Alec watched as a small icon appeared in the upper corner of his vision with the young ladies name and picture. As Alec focused his back into the you lady he saw a wide grin spread across her face as she accepted his offer to do the quest which she delivered with a challenge. “We’ll just have to see then won’t we.” Alec offered as Yuki’s infectious smile spread to Alec’s own face softening the hard lines and stern features as his lips broke into a broad toothy smile. “Shall we?” The heavily muscled man offered with a slight bow and swipe of his hand across his waist offering to follow the young woman as he quickly opened his own inventory and equipped his arms and armor setting off for the clearing where the new queen could be found. “If you’re looking for new gear you should stop by The Blazing Typhoon Macradon owns the shop and I’m currently apprenticing under him till I learn the trade of Blacksmithing.” Alec offered as he walked.

@Zajcica

Yuki followed behind the hulk of a man. It was probably best to let him take the lead since he was a stronger tank. Removing her taunt would probably be a good idea too, but it was attached to her weapon so it was either that or just wait a turn to start attacking. If she did that, Alec would take more aggro than her but she could still help him. When Alec brought up The Blazing Typhoon she smirked. Macradon was someone she was familiar with, but she didn't necessarily know him very well.

"What a coincidence!" The girl pumped her chest with her fist and pointed to the Typhoon's emblem on her chest plate, small but still noticeable. She gave the man a smirk. "Macradon has already gotten me covered since level 1, though like I said, I'll be needing to upgrade here soon. Doing a lot of grinding to get specific enhancements that will make me invincible." She flexed her biceps a bit comically as she finished that sentence.

@Alec

The young woman’s antics brought another smile to the large man’s face as he glanced over at her and her flexed arm. Alec glanced to to the small emblem on her armor and noticed the small icon here. “Huh.” The large man let out noticing the shops emblems. “Mac must have made that while I was out. I never noticed he placed a mark on any of his crafts and he made all my stuff before I started apprenticing under him.” Alec stated mildly abashed at his lack of previous attention. “So I’ll start out with a Howl and Taunt the Bees after then you should be able to attack whoever you like. Unless you’d like to open up and pick a target first in which case I can always grab the Bees attention after your first attack. This is your quest and I’m flexible. Just let me know how you’d like to play it and I can adapt to your style.” Alec offered as he looked down to the you lady for her input and ideas.

@Zajcica

The girl returned his gaze with another smile. She threw her hands behind her head, carefree and lax. "No no. I would prefer we fight with your lead. You are the most experienced between the two of us, so I figure you should call the shots. I'm pretty good at adapting my strategy with the person that I'm questing with, so don't let me slow you down."

The paladin looked forward making sure that she wasn't going to trip over any loose branches. "I've quested with some big players before that have all carried me through a bunch of quests, letting me run wild without recourse, but I want to take quests as seriously as possible. I just broke Tier 2 and I don't want to act like a reckless noob and more. I'm shooting for the front lines one day and I have to hone myself for that. If I don't, I could get someone killed."

@Alec

Alec led the way through the forest of the forest of the Second Floor to the clearing he had been to several times before and sure enough, there were the numerous Bee Minions hovering around the clearing. Alec stopped at the edge of the clearing and scouted out the monsters before them. After a few moments the heavily muscled Tank spotted a group of four that were a bit apart from the others. With a pointed index finger Alec glanced over at the young woman. “There. See those four apart form the others? We’ll start with them that way we don’t grab the attention of too many others on accident and allow this to get out of hand.” Alec stated in a hushed tone. With a nod and a smile the large man rose up and began walking confidently towards the four roughly meter long sized bees with his ice rimmed shield held before him and his battle ax gripped loosely by his side. As he neared the bees he began striking his battle ax against his shield and in a deep booming baritone rumble he let out a deep resonating war cry. “RRRAAAWWWW!!!!! COME ON YA STUPID UGLY BEES!!! COME GET SOME!!!!” Alec called out in a roar as he threw his thickly muscled arms out wide presenting a massive target causing the group to instantly turn their attention towards the large man and start streaking in his direction with angry buzzes as a gleam entered the large man's eyes and fierce grin spread across his face.

Alec uses Howl on Bee Minions (8-1=7 EN) (2 HATE +1 Taunt +1 Fighting Spirit = 4 HATE each)

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  104-7=97 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (45 TOTAL)

• FROST THNS: 18 - Crit: additional (2 per slot * Tier) (6) unmitigated Frost damage each enemy turn for 2 turns.
  • Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first use)
  • Humphrey: 135 HP -- Ready

[4 / 0] Bee Minion: HP: 250/250 | MIT: 25 | Damage: 125

@Zajcica

Edited by Alec

The paladin covered her ears when she heard the howl coming. Shield did the same thing so she expected it. As thier attention was turned to the beefier tank of the two, Yuki summoned her massive lance. Golden hinted, white and glorious Lux. She braced her feet and centered her weight to her core rearing the lance back for her attacks to come. 

"See if you can dodge this!" The paladin bursted forward, slashing the bladed lance through every single target except one.

Critical! Critical!

Her luck was improving a lot with all these critical attack she had been hitting. It made her smile, until she realized that these enemies could mitigate even her critical damage down to one. At least the critical meant that her bleed would apply. The two that were devastated could be seen choosing between which of the two targets to attack. Thankfully, they both attacked Alec instead of her.

"Oi, told ya I could keep up. Though that's probably bad since your thorns are stronger than mine. I'll wait for you to pull ahead again so they don't focus on me!" She raised her lance in a defensive posture. Her shield was made useless at this rank, so there was no point in using it over her trinket. A shield-less tank. How useful.

@Alec

image.thumb.png.c05cc16348888bafb556bc72bc121e55.pngimage.thumb.png.dd4c8039b0ebdd74878abb3711cfa4e2.png

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  104-7=97 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)
Yuki: 570/570 | 54/54 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | THN: 18

Hurricane! x4 Sword Art

[4, 3]Bee Minion 1: 201/250 (16-25=-1+48 THNS) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
[4, 4]Bee Minion 2: 201/250 (24-25=-1+48 THNS) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/2]
[4, 4]Bee Minion 3: 201/250 (20-25=-1+48 THNS) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/2]
[4, 1]Bee Minion 4: 202/250 (-48 THNS)| DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Edited by Zajcica
  • 2 weeks later...

Alec let a grin soften the his stony features of his face as he looked away form the bees to glance at the young woman. “All right then.” Alec replied in his deep baritone rumble as moved his gaze from the young fighter back to the four giant bees before them. “I’ll keep up the Howls till I can get a little bit of a lead then I’ll help out in damaging these bees.” Alec offered as he quickly activated his Howl ability once more. “HEY BEES!!!” Alec bellowed out in a deep rumble. “Come on ya drones!!! COME GET SOME!!!” Alec let out loudly as he smashed his battle ax against his shield several times letting out a deep sonorous tolling as if a massive bell had been struck, the peels rolling over them and reverberating off the trees scrambling the bees sense and enraging them further as he took a step forward setting his feet and raising his frost covered shield before him in a strong defensive stance.

Alec uses Howl on Bee Minions (8-1=7 EN)

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  97+1=98-7=91 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)
Yuki: 570/570 | 54/54 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | THN: 18

[8, 3]Bee Minion 1: 201/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
[8, 4]Bee Minion 2: 201/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/2]
[8, 4]Bee Minion 3: 201/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/2]
[8, 1]Bee Minion 4: 202/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

@Zajcica

As she suggested, the paladin would stay put for this round of attacks. Even with Alec here to help her fight, if she went over the hate that he had, then she would surely get focused out and it wouldn't be good for her. Her gear kind of sucked and needed to be replaced as soon as possible. Crappy thorns and a slotted enhancement that is literally doing nothing to aid her. Such a dumb combination of items. Since Aki was going to be most of her mitigation, it was a wast of a slot to use mitigation on her armor. She would need to replace it with Heavy Momentum or Recovery or something similar.

Watching Alec attract the bees once more, she figured that she should get ready for the next round of attacks. Her damage was somewhat insignificant, but applying bleed was helpful enough to weaken them a bit.

@Alec

image.thumb.png.897927738d1417c02981d786b1bd1e55.png

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  97+1=98-7=91 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)

[8, 3]Bee Minion 1: 153/250 (-48) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
[8, 4]Bee Minion 2: 141/250 (-48+12)| DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[8, 4]Bee Minion 3: 141/250 (-48+12) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[8, 1]Bee Minion 4: 202/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Edited by Zajcica

Alec glanced away from the bees once more shooting a protective eye towards his current battle partner. The young woman held off from attacking as she had said she would but for the moment she seemed lost in thought and possibly to be day dreaming. Alec gave a shrug and a small shake of his head as he turned his attention once more back to the bees with a stern look upon his face and fierce gleam in his eye. “COME ON THEN!! YOU GONNA HIT ME OR NOT!?!? YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SCRATCHED ME YET” Alec bellowed in his deep baritone rumble as he threw his massive arms out wide making his already large frame an even bigger target as he took several aggressive steps forward towards the bees drawing even more of their ire swing his battle axe and shield in a come here motion like a fighter would taunting his opponent. With that Alec settled back into a defensive stance and waited for the bees to come. “Hit it!” Alec let out deeply as he glanced back at Yuki. “Unload all you got on em!” Alec called out

Alec uses Howl (8 EN)

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  91+1=92=8=84 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)

[12, 3] Bee Minion 1: 153/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
[12, 4] Bee Minion 2: 141/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[12, 4] Bee Minion 3: 141/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[12, 1] Bee Minion 4: 202/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

@Zajcica

Yuki reared her lance back. Even if she was a bit distracted thinking about her build in the future, she knew she was in a fight and that she needed to keep up her focus. The golden lance she wields gleams a pretty pink color, shining against the contrast of the forest. Running across the battle field around the group of bees that had surrounded the bigger tank player in a circle, she slashed her lance through each one of them. The area of attack was a useful thing to have in one's kit, but it was kind of annoying to see herself doing only 1 point of damage to anything when she did so. It was in these situations were she felt completely useless for anything. If another tank existed in the fight, what would she ever be good for?

"Crap, they have more mitigation than I can do in damage." The comment bit her lips as it came out. Was it worth it to stop working on her mitigation to get some damage in her build?

@Alec

image.thumb.png.40b720c66963687831c723480d9e0fb4.png

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  91+1=92=8=84 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)
Yuki: 570/570 | 42/54 (-12) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | THN: 18

[12, 6] Bee Minion 1: 153/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
[12, 7] Bee Minion 2: 129/250 (-12) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[12, 7] Bee Minion 3: 129/250 (-12) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[12, 4] Bee Minion 4: 154/250 (-48) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Edited by Zajcica

Alec watched on as Yuki charged forward her giant lance glowing with internal power as she lashed out stabbing and slashing at the Bee Minions. Her attacks were clean and precise its just the Bee’s mitigation was higher than her damage output and that Alec could relate to better than anyone else around as far as he knew. That had been his main issue for so long. He had targeted all his skills toward his defense that his attacks had been woefully under powered for quite some time. “Nice shot!” Alec called out cheerfully sensing the young woman was getting frustrated. “Don’t get down on yourself.” Alec called over. “You’re doing awesome! You’re a Tank and our job isn’t to pump out damage it’s to keep the mobs attention on us so the damage dealers can dish out the punishment. I had the same problem too for a long time. I maxed my mitigation but didn’t focus too much on my own damage. If you can find yourself a good damage dealer you’ll be all set. I still run into this problem to this day. I can take almost all the hits in the world but my damage just can’t get through some mobs mitigation to save my life. You and I have to fight battles of attrition. We have to slowly wear down our opponents with time and patience. It can get frustrating but hey you’re still giving one heck of a run on the Hate and that’s our job.” Alec offered with a smile as he activated Timber Slash and proceeded to slam his battle ax into the side of the Bees turning two of their opponents into red explosions of pixels that twinkled and sparkled as they rained down around the pair.

Alec uses Timber Slash on Bee Minions (11 EN + 2/target (8) = 19 EN)

Spoiler

Roll: 151979

BD: 10 (Crit +2) 15+2=17*11=187-25=162 DMG

Roll: 151980

BD: 5 (Miss)

Roll: 151981

BD: 9 (Crit +1) 15+1=16*11=176-25=151 DMG

Roll: 151982

BD: 9 (Crit +1) 15+1=16*11=176-25=151 DMG

Alec: HP: 1085/1085 | EN:  84+1=85-19=66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) BH: 21 | THN: 27 (48 TOTAL)
Yuki: 570/570 | 42/54 (-12) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | THN: 18

[12, 6] Bee Minion 1: 153-162=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 -- DEAD
[14, 7] Bee Minion 2: 129/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1]
[12, 7] Bee Minion 3: 129-151=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [BLEED: 12/1] -- DEAD
[16, 4] Bee Minion 4: 154-151=3/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

@Zajcica

Edited by Alec