[F01-PP] <<Nature’s Treasure>>

Spoiler

ID# 146695 results: Loot: 19

+2 Mats

+2 Mats from Megistune

11 Total Mats!

Snow watched Fox work and kept herself as quiet as possible. She almost spoke in protest when her new friend whitewashed the design off the thing. After holding her tongue, she could see why Fox wanted a fresh slate. The mass produced design looked cheap, the paint thin and quickly applied. Fox put her time into it. Each stroke placed paint and ink with purpose. Snow turned her attention from the mask to its creator's focused features.

I wonder what's in her head right now? Snow wondered. She knew this kind of focus. It was the kind both her and Daire delved into when a piece meant something to them or they had a passion for the prompt they were tasked with. Even though the workings of SAO made most artistic tasks similar to digital media in the real world, it looked as though Fox specifically knew how to work with traditional media.

When she finished, Fox held out the mask to Snow. The blonde took it gently into her hands and admired the work. Something about the new design, although similar, felt more... alive?

"It looks so much... I don't know how to put this..." Snow struggled for the right words to express her feeling. "Warm? Happy?"

She looked to Fox only to jump out of her skin and nearly send the newly painted mask flying. The tip of a scythe came close to her head with two fish impaled and squirming on its length. She gathered herself for a moment and put all three items back into her inventory one by one. In fact, Snow found that not only did Fox impale two large fish, but two smaller fish were sandwiched in between. Four in one blow without any noticeable focus involved. A mental note was made not to get on Fox's bad side.

"Thanks Fox, really." Her voice slipped past her lips with honeyed sincerity. "You're a really nice person when you open up a bit. Thank you."

@Megitsune

Edited by Snow

Fox turned away at that statement. She hated admitting it, but Snow wasn't as annoying as she had initially envisioned. After a moment, she guesses she should say something in return to the girl, but she didn't make eye contact again.

"Kon." The teenager said, picking up the mask of her yokai and placing it carefully back on her face. Looking back to Snow with the mask covering her features once again. "I only removed my mask to paint yours. A yokai only removes her mask for another yokai, so do not tell anyone what I look like. If you want to quest in the future and you need someone to dish out punishment that you can't quite deal, find me." Maybe she took this Kitsune Yokai thing too seriously, but she had made this persona apparent in every game she'd played. It was almost like she was becoming a real Kitsune.

The Megitsune would stay for now, but it was good to make some mutual friends while she's still on Snow's good side. Mutual was all it was.

@Snow

Snow laughed. Fox was quite the character.

"Will do, Fox." A small laugh punctuated her words. Snow pulled up her menus and sent her new friend a request to make it official. As for today, Snow felt confident her new haul of ingredients would prove useful at the restaurant. 

"Well..." The lancer strained the word as she stood and plucked her spear from its resting place. "Thanks for helping me. I'll see you around. Enjoy some quiet for a while."

Snow smiled, then made way.

Conclusion:

Snow gains:
+11 T1 Material
+1 SP (Regular)
+1 SP (Quarantine Bonus) 

+200 Col

Mitsune gains:
+1 T1 Material
+1 SP (Regular)
+1 SP (Quarantine Bonus)
+200 Col