[F01-PP] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>

So many people still visited the Town of Beginnings. Being the largest city on the largest floor, it made sense. Snow felt comfortable here. It reminded her of the busy city streets back home, if it could even be called that anymore. Snow also frequented to search for quest-giving NPCs, like Zakariah. The developers thankfully peppered these NPCs all over the Town of Beginnings and not just beginner quests either. This one, however, was as easy as they come.

"Go fetch me five crafting materials for a healing potion," Snow repeated out loud as she took her first step outside the city gate. "Shouldn't be too difficult..."

She stepped to the side of traffic and perched on a small stone ledge to run through her menus. Equipment, check. Maps, check. Objectives, check. The Friends List appeared as she flipped through screens and she was reminded of the names permanently listed but stricken out. Every time... Every time she saw it her chest felt heavy. Compared to spells of depression and nights of crying, Snow came a long way with her losses. Despite the scars on the list, its lack of names also proved a pain point for the young blonde. She knew it largely resulted from her lack of desire to be around anyone during her grief.

Snow closed out of her menus. She felt confident everything was in order, but now yearned for a bit of company. Thusly, she turned her aquamarine gaze to the flow of bodies moving in and out of the city gate. Too big, he's going to kill something, that girl definitely has some RBF, hmm...

"You there!" Snow sprung from her perch and grabbed the arm of a dark skinned girl with deep, purple hair and soft features.

"So sorry!" the blonde quickly let go, slapped her hands together, and bowed her head. "Rude, I know, but would you be willing to join me on a quick quest?"

@Galilea

Spoiler

Level: 6
|| HP: 120 || EN: 12 ||

Valkyrie Set: || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 9 || RGN: 10 || BLD: 24 || 
Using Yui's Grace 2/5

Edited by Snow

Stats:

Spoiler

LVL: 16

HP320 | EN: 32 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 40 ACC: 3 |  EVA: 0 

+18 Thorns (When hit by a Non-Critical attack, deal unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy.)

+1 First Aid (Heal 4% of a target party member’s maximum HP (rounded down). Cannot target the user.)

+1 Taunt (Gain +1 Hate when using Howl, Focused Howl, and on successful attacks.)

MODIFIED STATS

HP: 0 | EN : 0 | DMG : 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0

BUFFS

Unused

Unused

Unused

EQUIPPED ITEMS

Weapon: True Point "Gae Bulg" - Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [+3 Accuracy]

Accessory: Aladdin's Ring - Perfect Trinket [+3 Loot Die] 

Shield: Lacerated Answer "Pridwen" - Perfect Shield [+1 Taunt | +18 Thorns]

BATTLE READY ITEMS

x5 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality [Heals a single target for 40 HP.]

x1 Damage Potion [Gain +1 Base Damage. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x1 Over-Health Potion [Adds +50 to your maximum HP. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x1 Super Lucky Matcha Mochi - [Gain +3 to the LD. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x1 Pendant of Luck [+2 Loot Die] (ID: 56145)

SKILLS & MODS

1. Block [Rank 1]

2. First Aid [Rank 1]

3. One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 2]

4. Heavy Armor [Rank 1]

Survival

The hustle and bustle of the beginning town had never really bother her much. The sounds of steps echoing off the cobbled steps were almost melodic at this point. She hadn't much to do for the day. Choosing to roam aimlessly in search of something worth her time with as minimal effort as possible. Edging through the ebb and flow of townsfolk, Galilea managed to pass by the quest board. It had been a while since she had last given a solid look over. As her eyes darted through what she had already accomplished, they then then settled on a quest she had a failed a few times previously. Placing a finger to her pursed lips, she pondered partaking in it again.

Suppose if I had to do it solo it wouldn't be as bad this time aroun-

"You there!"

Galilea turned. Her brow raised, as she searched for the source of the hand gripping her arm. "Hmm?" she questioned as a blonde nearly her height, popped out of the crowd.

"So sorry! Rude, I know, but would you be willing to join me on a quick quest?"

Amethyst orbs looked over the girl in question and then darted between other players in the crowd. I guess I was the most approachable, she reasoned. Settling her gaze back onto the woman before, Galilea reluctantly gestured to the board. "I suppose I could. My name is Galilea. Which quest did you need help with?"

@Snow

Edited by Galilea

Thankfully, Galilea seemed friendly enough. Her poise and expression of confidence intimidated Snow slightly. She responded kindly enough that Snow continued.

"Oh! Excellent!" Snow smiled. Her soft Czech accent kissed every word. "Just a simple quest for beginners. Something most people already finished. The First Few Lessons are Free?"

She posed it as a question and squinted in anticipation of laughter, rejection, or a combination of the two. She was sure high level players had more pressing matters to tend to than lending someone like her company. 

"It's quick and easy, but gathering can be so boring alone, y'know?"

Snow felt nervous and sometimes that meant talking a little too much. She knew this about herself and bit her tongue on rambling further. The people of her homeland were a more task-driven people. Idle chat meant wasted productivity. Then again, her college major also turned many foul rumors her way. Snow grew used to rejection and coarse words, but they still stung every time.

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

Galilea couldn't place it, but the girl's accent was still heavy enough to take notice. She listened as the blonde explained her request. Ahh The First Few Lessons Are Free. I took that not too long ago myself, she thought to herself. Realizing her apprehensiveness was still on display, Galilea's features softened. A smile lacing her words, Galilea nodded to the girl. "I partook in this quest not too long ago myself. I had the help of frontliner to help past the time, so I understand what you mean." Adjusting her outfit, she pointed towards the forest line. "Up there was the most lucrative for finding materials if I recall correctly."

Looking back towards the blonde, she tilted her head ever so slightly. "I will accompany you, but I imagine that'd be hard without your name?" The girl hadn't introduced herself at all but was friendly enough. Galilea had been looking for something to do. Oikawa had helped me with my quest. Who am I to not pay it forward? She let her thoughts drift.

Looking over her own gear, Galilea gave the girl a thumbs up to indicate she was ready to go. "Well let's get a move on. I hate dealing with males of this floor and judging from their looks, we won't remained unbothered too much longer." 

@Snow

Snow followed Galilea's finger to toward the treeline. Thankfully, not far away. "Oh, excellent!"

"Snow," came the quick reply accompanied by embarrassment. Forgetting to reply with one's name in Japan was a big taboo and Snow just committed it. Again, the young woman was glad she picked Galilea from the crowd.  "I'm so sorry."

She bowed gently both as a customary greeting and apology. As she straightened her posture, Snow became aware of the eyes the two had collected. Typically oblivious, the reality of unspoken thoughts started to crawl into the expression of their silent fans. Snow scowled.

"Yeah... let's." In that moment, Snow felt uncomfortable in her skin. She never excelled at dating likely because her obliviousness to signals. However, some people lacked all form of tact labeled "confidence". Snow labeled it "rude and disgusting". Maybe one day she'd find a connection. The thought rarely came to the forefront of her mind due to lack of space. School, jobs, trying not to mix up multiple languages... she had plenty to worry about besides kissing and touching.

After a reply from Galilea, the two made way to the designated area and with little effort. The path to their gathering site remained well traversed and free of mobs. Players who had also known about this location likely exhausted the spawn counters long before Snow even thought to partake in the quest. By the time they arrived, only a few others peppered the location but its ample space being on the first floor afforded more than enough privacy. The dry underbrush had the girls' backs and would alert them should anyone try to get too close.
Roll = ID# 146694 results: Loot: 16
"Wow! You weren't kidding!" Snow took off ahead of Galilea. Her crystalline blue eyes were drawn to a faint distorted outline around an herb a few feet into the brush. Given the nature of the quest, some herbs stood out from others to help new players identify usable materials from junk data in the backgrounds. The one Snow quickly plucked and placed in her inventory had broad leaves with a jagged edge, something she committed to memory for later.

"Already off to a great start!" The blonde turned to her dark companion and smiled. 

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

Snow..as in precipitation? Probably not, but given her complexion it's more fitting in that regard.

Galilea digressed. The blonde apologized while simultaneously offering her name and a bow. Galilea wasn't usually into formalities but accepted the gesture anyway. Patting her on the shoulder, she ushered her to get a move on. "Don't worry about it. And no need to bow, handshakes and waves are fine," she reassured. Galilea could feel the looks creeping and lingering and could feel Snow tensing up as well. Luckily, Snow moved with haste and it allowed them to make their way towards the forest line much sooner than she had anticipated.

Before long, only the treeline was to their backs. The clearing offered a simple view of all the greenery surrounding them. Thus making it the perfect place to farm materials.

Having been familiar with the quest, Galilea knew Snow would have to acquire the materials on her own. As such, she defaulted to collecting materials for her shop. Rushing ahead, the blonde was able to locate one already. Exclaiming that Galilea was right. Nodding Galilea, plucked an ore of her own. "Yeah this area is really good for farming as you can see. The materials have a faint outline to them so it makes them a little easier to spot than normal. It also helps that this quest increases the drop rate for materials."

Placing the mineral in her inventory, Galilea approached Snow. "So what brought you to finally start leveling up?" Galilea was in no place to judge seeing she had only just started grinding herself. But she was always curious about others motivations. Perhaps she would hear something that would add to her own.

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 146983 LD: 16 (13+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 1]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 146995 results: || BD 9 || CD 11 || LD 13 || MD 6 ||
Success Threshold: LD 11+
[LD 13] +1 Quest Material
2/5 Obtained

Right beside the first, Snow noticed the similar broad leaf patter and quickly scored the second of the five needed quest items. She accepted it into her inventory and turned back to Galilea.

"Well, my room mate." Snow raised the corner of her lips into a forced smile. "Some people aren't here anymore."

The brightness in her tone faltered. The effort to remain positive reflected in her expression but to a keen eye, they would see the painted lie over the truth beneath. Snow stepped closer to Galilea but knelt beside her to inspect a rounded bush and the plump, red berries contrasted against deep greens.

"For them, you know?" Snow trailed off. Her slender fingers pinched a leaf between thumb and index. "It would be selfish to not carry on for them. Those dreams, goals, memories..."

Snow smiled to the plant. Her mind replayed tender moments which flooded her with happiness and added weight to her heart. She turned to the senior of the two of them.

"What about you?" Snow asked. Her blue eyes sparkled bright with withheld tears and a crafted smile conveyed vulnerable warmth.

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

Galilea had experienced loss before. Though not in the same way Snow had. The blonde wanted to carry on for her friends who didn't get the option. To not make a waste of the opportunity she had to make it out since they no longer did. It was remarkable to say the least. Her resolve had to be strong to carry that kind of weight and Galilea admired that. Tucking a wayward strand of hair behind her ear, Galilea placed her hands on her hips as she pondered Snow's question.

Galilea didn't have much an option from her point of view. KIRA would've had her head otherwise. But she couldn't tell Snow that. She was specifically instructed to refrain from mentioning them until the time was right. She instead went with what she told Oikawa and Titan.

"Like most, I want to get out of this game. I had goals and ambitions before I was trapped here and I want to finish pursuing them. Nothing more. Nothing less. When I was first starting out, I had succumbed to the idea that I'd die in here. But if I can prevent that, I will."

She hoped her answer would suffice without further interrogation. Though it was just harmless conversing for the time being.

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 147130 LD: 9 (6+3)

[No Materials Found! Total Materials: 1]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 147213 results: || BD 9 || CD 2 || LD 1 || MD 6 ||

2/5 Obtained

The pointed reply fell flat on Snow's ears. They all wanted to get out. In a way... she realized her reasons were no different, just a different flavor than vanilla. The mention of goals outside of the game piqued the girl's interest. She tried to think of what her goals were years ago, but she struggled to bring it to view. The normalcy of day to day then seemed so foreign now. She knew she took it for granted the first few days inside the Nervegear. And now, since venturing out, the only normal was overcoming a new challenge every day; such as this one.

"Well, I can relate." Snow stated. She turned her attention toward the task at hand. So far, nothing stood out to her. "You said you wanted to finish pursuing some goals once you get out..."

Snow hung on the end of those words. She didn't know her company very well. To assume she could pry would be rude.

"I used to be an exchange student." Snow diverted the conversation. She felt sharing her own story would cause less conflict. "Came to Japan from overseas. Have you heard of the Czech Republic?"

Snow knew she what she shared was personal. Most players found it taboo to divulge personal information inside SAO. In a more normal scenario, that would make sense. Since Snow knew no one was logging out any time soon to look her up online, stalk her, attack her, or whatever real world consequence, it made no sense to her to withhold that kind of information. If she'd share it in-person, why not here? Here was the new "in-person". It might be the last "in-person".

"I was born there." Snow continued. "My parents worked hard for me to go to school and pursue my goals. They sent me to Kyoto for a better education and a chance to get the attention of a big name studio."

Snow ran her fingers through her hair and over her ear to stop the tickle of some rogue strands.

"Me? I'm not sure how this will change all that if I get out." She didn't pay any heed to the word she used; a more pessimistic option to some.

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

Galilea could feel Snow processing her answer. Not that her response was difficult to comprehend, but more so difficult to respond to given how bland and vague it was. Of course, everyone wanted to get out. It wasn't anything grand or astounding; however, Snow hung onto something she had said.

"You said you wanted to finish pursuing some goals once you get out..."

Galilea raised a brow. The unfinished statement lingering as Galilea waited for her to finish. However, that wouldn't be the case as the blonde switched gears and subjects. Resuming their work, both continued to search for materials.

After a few moments, Snow's voice broke silence between them. Though she had never been to the Czech Republic, the amethyst haired woman nodded in response to her question. The girl began to reveal a little more of herself. Talking about her heritage and reasoning for even being in Japan in the first place. Galilea was surprised to hear her divulge that kind of information so easily.

As she finished, Galilea began. "Big name studio? What for? If you don't mind me asking." Galilea had a few ideas on what it could be, but she didn't want to assume that it was just simply art or graphic design. Studios could also encompass more than just art.

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 148445 LD: 17 (14+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 2]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 148570: || BD 10 || CD 9 || LD 8 || MD 9 ||

Failure

2/5 Obtained

Snow sifted through the foliage, looking for more materials that stood out to her. The plants closest seemed normal, just background data. She looked a bit further away but didn't spy anything noticeable. She sighed. At least the weather was nice. 

"Well," Snow began. "I always loved creating. I loved concepts, backgrounds, world building. My favorite was two dimensional sketch and concept."

She thought of Daire. How she loved three dimensional art. How the two of them made a good team. Snow's concepts became real in Daire's rendering programs. Snow smiled.

"My room mate did some work for the studio that helped build some of the things in this game. Sometimes the colors and shapes used remind me of the things she worked on at home." Snow laughed at the memory, but staggered on finding her breath. 

"I uh..." She laughed again, but it sounded pained. The next few words hung on the tip of her tongue but she bit them in place. "Never mind."

"What about you, Galilea? What did you like to do before SAO?"

Edited by Snow

So much for an abundance in materials, she thought. The notion was dismissed however as Snow explained her passion for creating. The blonde seemed almost different as she explained the work she and her roommate used to do. Though one thing thing nagged at Galilea. She spoke as if her roommate wasn't around anymore. Her lips parted to inquire, but it suddenly dawned on her what could've happened.

As if on cue, Snow's seemingly cheerful laugh dissolved into pained silence. Again the subject was changed. Galilea felt bad. It would seem that her questions were only digging at parts of the girl that she was still coming to terms with. Managing to pluck yet another plant from the clutches of the earth, Galilea walked over to Snow.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, Galilea offered Snow a genuine smile. "You don't have to hide the hurt. The strongest people are those that embrace the pain and use it as strength to move forward. And judging from the little time I've known you. Your pretty strong as is. Don't take that for granted."

Stepping back, she resumed scanning the area for materials. She hoped her words weren't to intrusive, but for the sake of helping keep the subject lighthearted, she answered Snow's questions.

"As for me, I was a college graduate with a degree in computer programming and a self-proclaimed minor in gaming," she joked. "My passion for video games had taken over and blessed my obsession with programming and led me towards wanting to produce games just like this. A video game director or designer if you will. I haven't worked out the specifics but something of this magnitude is what I envisioned. In a way its a twisted turn of fate for us both I guess."

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 148581 LD: 20 (17+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 3]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 148763: || BD 10 || CD 2 || LD 10 || MD 8 ||

No Materials Found
2/5 Quest Materials Obtained

As Snow struggled to find more materials for the quest at hand, she felt Galilea's hand on her shoulder. A wave of goosebumps washed over her and her body stiffened. The words she spoke also hit Snow in an unexpected way. She felt a faint smile form on her lips -- a genuine smile. Snow nodded.

It felt good for her to hear those words. Since leaving the halfway house for non-combative players, no one truly heard Snow. They offered pity, cold shoulders, or stories that would tear her personal experience asunder. It was subtle, but the words were just right.

The stiffness melted from her as Galilea continued and shared her stories outside the game. Again, Snow felt grateful. Players never openly shared that information as if they were all still in denial. The blonde could tell her company surpassed Snow in maturity, but it was something refreshing and needed.

"Yeah," Snow laughed and with authenticity. "I guess that's one thing to be glad about. At least we got trapped inside something we liked instead of some horror survival game."

She shook her head and giggled again.

"Well, it sounds like you and I might have actually met one way or another. I'm glad to have your company now, and I'm sure I would have been glad to be a part of your team on the outside too. If I ever made it out of art school that is..." Snow chuckled, feeling much more lively.

Edited by Snow

"Could you imagine? Though I do fancy the horror genre in general. It is definitely not where I would like to potentially spend my final days."

Though they had nearly cleared this field, Galilea managed to find the faint glow of loot-able root among the unnecessary weeds. "That makes four," she chimed under her breath. Glancing over, she watched as Snow once again turned up emptied handed in her search and subsequently the quest in general. Thinking a moment, Galilea sifted through her inventory.

"Well, it sounds like you and I might have actually met one way or another. I'm glad to have your company now, and I'm sure I would have been glad to be a part of your team on the outside too. If I ever made it out of art school that is..."

Galilea stifled a small laugh of her own as she tossed the girl a pendant. "If what you say is true about you and your roommate creating assets similar to what's already in here, I have no doubt that you would passed art school." As the girl clutched the pendant, Galilea gestured for her to put it on. "I'm not sure what your plans are after this. But I suggest investing in LD Bonuses and Accuracy Bonuses when it comes to quests. You can have that free of charge. It's a rare pendant i crafted that gives plus two to your loot finding skill."

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 148764 LD: 16 (13+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 4]

@Snow (GIFTED 1 Pendant of Luck [+2 Loot Die] (ID: 56145))

Edited by Galilea

Snow caught the pendant and held it in her hands as Galilea spoke. Small, deep green stones accented several points. They seemed like jade to her, but had a grain and pattern to it. She looked up and watched Galilea's gesture and mimicked it. The trinket halted just above her helmet as though she held a plate of steel. A small X appeared in front of the girl and she rolled her eyes with a sigh. Some menus later, Snow's helmet vanished and her locks of blonde cascaded over her shoulder. Rid of the obstacle, Snow slid the pendant on and let it come to rest just beneath the collar bone and high enough not to get lost in her chest.

Spoiler

Snow accepts  Pendant of Luck [+2 Loot Die] (ID: 56145)

Snow removes  <<Gwendolyn's Wings>> and equips <<Pendant of Luck>>

Stats: 

Level: 6
|| HP: 120 || EN: 12 ||

Valkyrie Set: || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || LUC: 2 || BLD: 24 || 

"Thank you." She looked back to Galilea. "This should help. I'm hoping once I get stronger, I can actually help in the upper level fights. I don't think I'll ever be good enough to deal damage, but maybe I can help distract a boss and chip away at it a bit while the really talented players do more damage."

"What about you? Are you planning on doing a lot of fighting?"

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

"It's not much, but should suffice for now," she reasoned. "Supposedly Cooks, Alchemists, Performers and Merchants are all the rage. Even Blacksmiths and Tailors get more love than Artisans like myself." She tossed her hands up in a mock fit. "But that was my own fault I suppose. I should've known any consumable based profession would be far superior than an item based one."

As the blonde managed to wrestle the pendant into a comfortable spot around her neck, she made mention of her intended plans once she made it to the frontlines. Galilea brought a finger to her lip, at the question brought on after. "Unless your DPS, I don't think anyone plans to fight," she joked. "But I will maintaining my passive aggressive status as a "Berserk Healer"for the time being."

She hadn't thought too much about the specifics of her build but given the items she held, Lightning Berserk Healer would fair nicely once she approached the realm of [Tier Three]. Kneeling over to inspect yet another plant, a flicker of black snaked from her side view. Surely even here they would have some class, she thought. Though she was bound by her word and her life, so being watched wasn't far on the list of things they would do at minimum.

Shrugging it off, Galilea returned her sights to Snow.

"So how close are you?"

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 148795 LD: 7 (4+3)

[No Materials Found! Total Materials: 4]

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 148807: || BD 9 || CD 3 || LD 13 + 2 || MD 7 ||

Material Found!
3/5 Obtained

"Oh..." Snow replied. "I didn't know cooks were so valuable. I always thought it was a petty profession. It's all temporary and even then, you can't go over certain limits. It would be nice if more buffs stacked but I can see how that would be broken."

Snow sifted through the branches as she spoke. Finally, she found another highlighted item she needed for the quest. Only a few more and they would be done. 

"Three out of five," the blonde replied with a sigh. "I don't mind nature, but sometimes these quests can be grindy."

As she continued to look for the last of the needed items, the title Galilea gave to herself made Snow tilt her head. 

"What exactly does a Berserk Healer entail?" Snow still lacked a lot of the common knowledge of the game. Especially high tier terminology. At her point of the game, a DPS and Tank role varied by a point or two.

Edited by Snow

"Almost there," she cheered. It wasn't much, but Snow was right. These early quests were extremely grindy. most of the reason why Galilea didn't do them. Luckily and unluckily she was approaching the level threshold for these kinds of quests and wouldn't be eligible to complete them anymore.

Nodding in agreement, Galilea continued her own search. She didn't have much a reason to craft aside from ranking her profession, but the materials were far more valuable as payment for what she needed. Plucking yet another from her small garden of them, she realized that was the only reason she continued to search for them at this point.

Snow then sent another question her way. Galilea paused a moment, unsure of exactly how to explain it, but clasped her hands together as she strung along a response. "In its simplicity, it's a DPS who can get in and out to heal her party members in a pinch in quick intervals." That essentially summed it up, and was what Galilea planned to do as she grinded out SP for the skills she would need to achieve this. "First Aid and quick use items/gear that can dish out more and amplify my healing is the goal. While still maintaining high damage if possible. That's my build."

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 148812 LD: 22 (19+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 5]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea
Spoiler

ID# 148981 results:   Battle: 6   Craft: 10   Loot: 16 + 2   MOB: 7

Material Found!
4/5 Obtained

"Hmm..." Snow tried to wrap her head around what Galilea told her. She clearly played more games than her, but that was true about most of the players here. Snow's family rarely could not afford many luxuries and much entertainment media was censored back home. Her first few weeks in Japan were entirely eye opening. At present, Snow knew that having high attack and defense meant fighting monsters was easier and she would be safer. The more complex mechanics eluded her.

"I'll have to be honest," she nervously said with a smile, "that sounds too complicated for me."

Snow laughed at her own ignorance and in doing so, noticed another plant just behind Galilea. She walked past her and knelt down beside her to collect another needed ingredient. 

"Four out of five!" Once they had the materials, they still had to return to Zacharia and help him craft the needed potion. However, the quest was almost complete. That also meant Galilea wouldn't feel obligated to grace Snow with her company.

All things come to an end I guess... She thought.

@Galilea

Edited by Snow

"Er.. don't think too much on it," Galilea mentioned. "The build is definitely more complicated than even I thought it would be." Laughing it off, Snow suddenly walked past Galilea and collected another material.

"Four out of five!"

"One more then huh? If I recall correctly, you still have to talk to Zach? Zachary? Zachar- w-what's his name again? Either way you must go craft a potion with him. So, I'll see to it you make it back to his place safely," she explained with a reassuring grin. Though Snow wasn't the company she expected today, she was more pleasant than most and Galilea found it hard to not want to help the girl out. Galilea looked around and managed to find a material for herself from the same cluster of plants Snow did. 

Glancing towards Snow, Galilea asked her question.

"Have you ever considered joining a guild?" Though I don't plan on being in it for long, giving her the chance to prosper and attain her goals is the least I could.

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID: 149227 LD: 17 (14+3)

[Materials Found! Total Materials: 6]

@Snow

Edited by Galilea