[SP-F1] Wait, this Looks Familiar <<TTLIJAF>>

After his accidental activation, and his recent successful activation, he was getting the hang of... Whatever was going on. He was assuming it was a glitch and not a hidden feature, but he'd be taking full advantage of it either way. Akio jumped to the right, avoiding another attack, before running forward and sliding under it's second attack. He rolled to his feet, twisted his wrist causing the glow, and released his blade stabbing the monster's belly, resulting in a screech of pain. Akio ran quickly to avoid the monster collapsing on him, but once again it just shattered. 'Right, no physics. Gotta remember that.' He panted a little, but it wasn't nearly as bad as his first time expending energy. He'd been becoming more adjusted to the adrenaline rush, as well as the consumption of stamina and sword art energy. He saw his experience rise up a little bit and smiled. Good. But... He still needed to finish the quest. Deliver the item back to the Artisan right? "...One of these days slipping into settlements is gonna be a piece of cake."

[ID# 152300] [BD: 5+3-1=7] [4x2=8 DMG]
[MD: 5-3=
2] [Result: Failure]

[Iron_Lion] [Lv. 5]
[DMG:_04//EVA:_03]

HP:  [                    ] (100/100)
EN:  [
                    ] (2/10)
XP:  [
                    ] (0/2)

[Ankheg] [Lv. 1 boss]
[
DEAD]

Spoiler

Ankheg.jpg.37e88d1ef76d604cc7f6260157e3e9a0.jpg

[Dmg: 5; MIT: 0]
[                   
] (4/20 HP)
[Special Attack: Spits acid as first successful hit dealing 50 DMG]

[Dual Jewel Delivered: 0/1]

Edited by Iron_Lion

Akio WAS getting better at sneaking in and out of settlements and avoiding the guards. But if he wasn't careful he'd get a bit too cocky and not bother to hide himself too well. (spoiler: Bound to meet new people). At any rate, he made it to Hannah's shop and walked inside. He changed his armor's color from blue to white again and knocked on the door as he closed it. "Hey! I got something for you!" Hannah turned to him and smiled. "Oh you're back! Did you get the dual jewel?" Akio nodded with a smile and handed the gemstone to her. She smiled and nodded. "Well Done~ One moment while I prepare this.." She took the gemstone and started using different tools to carve and polish it. When she did she took a ring and added a socket onto it, placing the gemstone inside. Once she finished she gave it to him. He checked the stats, but again it was only one slot, so he'd probably just toss it later. "Now then..." "Ah damnit..." "Could you make a delivery for me to a fisherman by the name of Ol'Pete?" Akio dug his nails into his scalp. "If this isn't the last quest, so HELP ME..."

Rewards

+1 Ring (+1 Accuracy) -1 Ring (tossed)

+4 SP

+400 Col