[SP F2] <<Feeding your Enemy>> Claim completed

Claim would sheath the long sword on this back as he let out a sigh " When he first started sao it seemed like he had a lot more motivation to do thing but a few a few months it seemed to vanish and the day just seemed to blur together. He had meet a few people here and there and for the most part they were nice but it seemed like everything changed the one time his health got low he was with a friend but still after that he just hung around the lower floors. not leaving the city he did want to see the front lines. He parted with one play that grinned his way there in a few weeks but now the gap was to fare and there had been a few update to the game. 

HIs Finger locked together as he placed his hands behind his head. As he walked on heading the path  was not as wide as before but you could tell that a lot of animals and people had walked on through. He was sure if he wanted to fight something or if he was just bored and hungry that was something that trough him off he didn't eat much here in this game or new life which ever it was. He use to all ways eat a lot but here not so much. There were a lot of quest that he need to finish and hopefully the other would go a bit faster. There were a few players that he wanted to get in touch with but it had been for ever as he wasn't sure if they were still around or had just desisted to just mossy around like he had done before. 

The last search for a pet was when he was fighting the wolf and he didn't see anything but that wolf and soon there would be another chance to find one soon. Fighting something had made the time pass faster he didn't want to just fight the mobs till he found a pet as he was sure to run out of energy or worse his life to an somewhat simple quest. and a few fight have passed and he was still not sure as to what kind of pet he wanted. His light blue eyes would caught a glimpse  of what look like a small opening. As he got closer, He could see that lit was more of a rest area.

It was a mid size rest area as if other player or animals would stop He would sit down as to take a small break from walking. he sit down so that he could see down both side of the trail. " man the last he he sat down he didn't want to get up but he wasn't in town so he couldn't stop here for to long as the next time to search for a pet was coming up soon and he wasn't sure how long the animals or mobs would just come up and start another fight" it was a bit late but he still had time before the sun would set he did't want to stay to much longer out here in the forest but if he didn't pass his next search. He might have to spend a few night out here. It wouldn't be anything to new as he was use to sleeping on the ground just not out of a safe area. 

Claim would hear the birds that were around as he opened his eyes and looked around it was morning " must have fallen a sleep" The morning dew was around him on the grass and a little bit on his armor. He slow made his way to his feet. Claim really didn't want to get up. he stretched a bit as he started to walk along the path again he looked over his armor. He was going to need to get upgrade it soon he didn't want to go out and find new gear there was a quest line that he could take but oof this quest was taking up some time as is.

Edited by claim

As he walked he would look at the sky a few time he thought about the other parts of the game. He would shake his head " i need to stop thinking about all the other stuff and just focus on what I'm doing now. For now claim would have his sword sheathed and was walking a bit slower just lessening to the noises of the forest. I wish i had my music right know. He would take a few deep breaths as he looked around at forest. With some of the new updates that they had added to the game he wish he would have taken this quest soon but meh it happens. 

Claim couldn't wait for the time to pass. It was like pulling teeth with no medication. He would rather be farming mobs that just walking around the floor waiting for the next chance to look for a pet he did need. The hp pet would be nice to farm for longer times with out taking as many breaks. Or the Ac one so that he would land more hit and kill them faster. Then there was the damage one. He shrugged a bit as he was leaning to the hp one and acc one for now claim would pop his finger as he walked. Then once he had found the pet he had 4 attempts to catch the thing. 

Edited by claim

I hope i can pull that all that off on this next try. This would be the seconded try on day two. IF i mess this up i think i might have to start burning in to the night hours. Just to finish this quest. Claim did like to sleep as it seemed normal but there were times in the past when he wouldn't sleep at all. As when he did sleep and didn't he still felt the same. As when most players started off they didn't have a house well back then they didn't sure it sucked but everyone would party or just grind to get to the front lines. If he did want to even see the front lines now he would have to jump on that train now.

There was an event that was going on and he wanted to join in on it. Thous were sometimes a good place to get items and meet the players see how was new to the game or to see some of the front liners that were still pushing on he wanted to go to the even with his pet it would help him self a lot. Next turn  he would be able to search for a pet hopefully he would be able to tame it. Claim would jump up and down a few then sound of this armor would echo a bit hopefully the sound would scare the animals off. As He slowed his walking down and got ready for the time to search 

Claim would stop in this tracks as he looked over the forest line and and the river at fist look nothing would really pop out as it was really quite on the sound of the running water could be heard. As he look back to the forest line a bright blue light would flicker" Hello there..." He walked up to the blue light as he got about 5 feet away he could see the fine details of the will o the wisp  The dance blue light looked like a fire ball. Claim would stand still as he could just watch it for hours. He would take out the food that the gyps had given to him when he started.

152547 1 5 18 5 Claim Msg_hover2.png feed your enemy 2020-06-06 12:19:43

ID# 152547 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 5

Loot: 18 found

MOB: 5

Edited by claim

As he got the item out he would take a hand full of the food in the palm of this right hand and head it out in front of him. The blue fire ball wisp would make a few circles around before it would make its way to claims hand that had the food in it. As it landed on its hand claim would smile as he didn't feel the burn from the fire ball but more of a friendly vibe from the animal. Cool well it looked like i found my pet and didn't have to spend any more time on this quest. As the wisp eat the food that was in his hand it made its way up around to Claims neck and seemed to sit on his right shoulder.

152549 6 12 19 5 Claim Msg_hover2.png feed your enemy 2020-06-06 17:01:17

ID# 152549 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 12 tamed 

Loot: 19

MOB: 5

Edited by claim

Claim would turn around as he looked down at the wisp. He would Start to run back to the town as fast as he could. He had spend two days and one night out here and that was long enough for him.  With in a few hours he would see the gate to the town. At fist the town guard would see claim and get ready. As there were not sure if he was running away from a mob that he had came across but as he got closer to them they saw that there was nothing be hind him. They would put there guard down  He would run passed them and some down the main street of the city. He looked around a bit as it was getting dark and most npc would be heading home and sometime they would walk around the city and never in the same spot twice. But lucky he would see the Gyps as she was standing there looking at claim with a smile on her face. As he came closer to the the old lady would speech up " Well looky there it looks like you were able to tame a pet well have you got a name for it or did you just tame it and run straight back here..." Claim was a bit out of breath as and think to him self there is no way that this old lady would have followed him then in popped in head She might have a pet and had send it to check up on how he was doing. " No i don"t have a name for the little guy " He looked back down at the wisp as it look up at him in despondent and puffing up" Hey little guy don't get mad I'm just bad with coming up with names how a bout Ener for now..." The wisp out seem to calm down as it sat back down on his shoulder. " The old lady would laugh a bit " Well hopefully ya can share many journeys together and share some good time." Claim would smile as he gave the item back and finished the quest.

Quest Over View 

SP quest 1 page 1  event 1 Yui's Grace 1 = 4 sp

Col 200 per page 200 

Pet Ener 

Edited by claim