[PP|F2]<<Breaking the Unbreakable>>Two Years Later...

The streets of the second floor were quiet in the night. Had it really been two years already? Ayane was really starting to believe that she should have listened to her parents. What good was she going to be to Kasumi if she couldn't even find her in this stupid world? Kasumi couldn't be dead, if she was, her name would have been on that massive stone monument in the city on the first floor. Walking quietly though the streets of Urbus, Ayane sighed and realized that the games hunger factor was starting to kick in. She was beginning to run low on Col and likely didn't have enough money to actually buy anything to eat for the night. Taking a job in the morning for something to earn Col would be her next move, then she could continue looking for her missing friend. "Its been two years... Am I really going to find her?"

@Kasumi

Spoiler

1165047529_2110115-1883x1059-DesktopNexus_com.thumb.jpg.95c48ae6fc9a9840fd3f883fa2605801.jpgLevel: 1 HP: 20/20 EN: 2/2
Skills: N/a
Mods: N/a
Statistics: DMG I; REC I
Items: Ankle Wraps: DMG I - Butterfly Dress: REC I
Buffs: N/a
Consumables: 5 Starter Healing Potions