[OP-F1] You have to start somewhere.

Zerva took his first steps outside of the town's borders since the game became a permanent part of his life. It was nerve wracking, the idea that he could die or be killed at any moment left him with more than a little uneasiness. Unfortunately though, he needed Col. He had up until then minimized his spending on survival, but it had run out. Now he needed to fight some foes to regain what he lost. Who knows, he may even have the flame of adventure rekindled.

He drew his dagger from the small sheath on his lower back, looking the starter weapon over more carefully than he had in the past. This was to be his partner until he got a stronger dagger, he needed to convince himself it was good enough. He took a long breath and focused, trying to force his hide skill into effect as he walked. He wanted to be the one to start the fight, not the other way around!

Seeing no interruptions in sight he sneaks along through the fields with the help of his hiding skill, attempting to avoid as many other players as possible. His eyes were faced down, following the tracks that appeared with the help of his tracking skill. This would certainly prove useful in finding specific monsters. As the minutes went on he soon found himself staring towards his opponent. It was just a boar. What did you expect? It is not as if he was in any state to be hunting dragons!

He grins happily as he raises his blade to strike at the boar, but trips and fumbles his dagger as he falls flat, his hide skill losing it's effect and leaving him open to the boar! He tries to hop up as fast as he could, gritting his teeth and blushing in embarrassment from such a terrible display as his first attempt at combat since the game stopped being a friendly game! As the boar aggroed him he hissed when he felt tusk on skin, shaving off a hitpoint all too unwelcomely!

Boar - 3/3

Zerva - 4/5

Seldentar sits on a large stone on the first Floor, watching as the low levels fight and try to catch up. He wasn't that high level compared to some, but with his equipment and familiar, he felt a lot safer, especially down here on floor 1. Seeing someone fighting a boar, and noticing the first failed attack, he shakes his head and jumps down onto the ground.

"Cmon Shadow, lets go see whats going on"

The black haired fox jumps down after him walking slightly in front of him.

"You're going to want to be careful. Even for the weakest mob in this game, at low level they can still easily kill people. Too many people died that first month cause they didnt think things through."

Grim was lounging around at the top of "The Tree of Friendship", a large oak tree located about 5 minutes form the main gate, as he hears a faint sound of fighting, he opnes his eyes, and yurns his head. He activates his <> and <> skills, and sees a player having trouble with a boar, as Grim sighs and leans up, he notices Seldentar in the dstance, as smiles, he uses his <> skill to jump down from each branch, as Grim looks over his equipment, he equips his <> and <>, as he began to walk toward the fighting.

Grim reaches the area, and is behind both Seld,and the new guy, "Looks like you need some help newbie, I'd be much abliigde to help out." Grim says as he draws out his cutlass in front of Seld, "Look familiar?"

[equiped Items]

<>

+1 to loot rolls, +2 to hiding

<>

+1 to combat roll

Zerva tried his best to convince himself that they had not seen his mess up, and that his reputation was untarnished still, despite how obvious it was that this was not the case. He takes a second to look the two over. Neither of them seemed to be PKers, despite their high level. A part of him would have questioned why they prowled the bottom floor but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "I won't turn away help." He says plainly before readying his dagger for a counterattack on the boar. Despite Seld's warning, he was not about to consider a single boar a major threat!

Zerva saw his dagger run across the boar's virtual body, leaving a red scar of sorts in it's path before he stepped back from the wounded boar. Thankfully the things were not by any stretch of the word durable so he had a fair bit of confidence that a single one, even alone, was safe enough for him as long as he took breaks... but now that there were others, it seemed such a thing would not be necessary.

Boar - 2/3

Zerva - 4/5

"Glad to help out in anyway possible new guy, the names Grim" Grim says as he walked up next to the player, and saw an opportunity to attack, as he activates his <> sword skill, his blade glows a brilliant crimson color, as Grim then dashes at the boar, his blade shinning like a new found star, "Behold the power of the <>. GAAAAHHHHH!!!" Grim dashed at the boar, as he then disappeared, he was behind the boar now.

"Vanish into nothiness now." As a flash of lights and slashes appear over the boar, it then explodes into hundreds of red pixels that danced around Grim, like rose petals in the day light. Grim shealthes his cutlass, and walks to the player, "Well that was fun, I enjoyed that." Grim says as he cracks his neck to relieve the tension he had built up, "Well newbie, how you liking the farming here?"

[7+1-Hit/Critiacl]

<>Successful

Grims HP: 29/29

Seldentars HP:19/19

Zervas HP: 4/5

Boars HP: 0/3-dead

1-4Grim misses

6-7Grim lands a hit; 1 point of damage

8-10Grim lands a critical; 2 points of damage

Seldentar just watches, his sword still strapped to his back. Shadow is sitting next to him, its mouth open yawning.

"I would say be careful, but honestly I was pretty foolish and reckless when I started too. Thats how I accidentally stumbled into a swarm of giant hornets my first day. It was only through sheer dumb luck that I survived. Still, we lost plenty of good people to mistakes and lucky shots from enemies. Try to keep healing potions or healing crystals on you once you make some money, they can seriously save your life."

"Yep, even I have a few potions on me, and I dont rarely come to thie field, but im trying to get stronger so I can join the frontlines." Grim strecthed as he cracked his neck, and back. As he finished he jumped onto a nearby rock, "Sooo kid, whats your name?" "We can't help unless we know who were protecting." rim yawned, "You know mine and that handsome fellow over there is Seldentar, or "Seld" is you would prepfer." Grim says as he leans back and laughs, as Blood Wing flys over head, and lands on his shoulder.

"Grim, I've scouted the area up ahead, as per your instructions, the area is riddled with beast of this young ones calibur, a mere play thing for your prowess." She then made a connection to the new guy, "Greetings, you may address me as Blood Wing, my master Grim, is pleased to help anyone at anytime." The little whitw dragon with blood red tipped wings says to the new player through her telepathic link.

Zerva raised a brow at the sudden influx of people, hardly expecting such a crowd to form so quickly. He quickly shrugs it off though with a slight wince when his kill was nabbed from him in his mind. He looks at all the higher leveled players, examining their gear as best as he was able, hopefully getting an idea of how he should get his own gear made. With a forced smile he decided to say "Well, if you guys want to tag along... Let's wrack up some exp." He chuckles and gestures towards a group of boars just as large as their present group. "Objections?" He starts moving towards the boars, his hiding skill being reinitialized as he makes his move, waiting for a response to attack.

Seldentar looks around as the crowd increases, becoming visibly uncomfortable with the sheer number of people suddenly around him. He shakes his head.

"I like to relax down here on floor 1. Monsters aren't too likely to kill me here, especially since Shadow can solo most of the things down here, and I can just enjoy some time off from leveling and crafting. Anyway, looks like you've got more then enough help here, so ill take my leave. See ya around guys."

*Exit post, will not receive any col*

He watches as Seldentar left, sighing softly but shrugging. This being their first meeting, this was going to leave a lasting impression of how he thought of Seld. He takes several steps back towards the group and undoes his hiding for the moment. "Well. One less I suppose..." He crosses his arms and watches the other players to see if the followed their apparent friend's lead.

He smiled as the others decided to stick around it seemed. He nods to them in understanding and then starts off towards the boar, making sure they were following before he said "Well, since you guys seem hesitant, just the one group and that will be enough to last me!" He starts marking the group of boars in his mind, trying to keep tabs on them as best as he could as the fight began.

Once again, Zerva's terrible luck proved his undoing as the first boar charged towards him, moving out of the path of his dagger and thankfully past him without doing him further damage!

Boar1 3/3

Boar2 3/3

Boar3 3/3

Boar4 3/3

Zerva 4/5

Ether activates <> while charging the second boar. His familiar darts just ahead, beak like a spear.

1-5, 1-6 miss

6-8, 7-10 hit

9-10, 11-12 crit

(Battle Dice + 2)[5][2]

The fourth boar intercept, causing him to vault over its back and delay his attack. Argent does in for another approach, seeing his master fall behind.

Grim who was lost in his own thoughts again noticed that Seld had left, "Tch...figures, he don't like crowds" "What wah...!? Grim saw the newbie going after a large group of boars, "Gahh, dang it newbie, you don't take on hordes, even as a group, we take on what we can fight." Grim dashes at the boar herde, as he dashes at the first boar, landing a critical on it, casuing it to fly back, and into the other boars. This caused them to go stir crazy, as they attacked each other, and not paying attention to the players in front of them.

"Ok... while their frenzied attack now, Blitzkreig formation go." Grim shouts as he goes to the front of the group leading them into a full out, all hitter attacking group.

[8-HIt]

Grims HP: 29/29

Zervas HP: 4/5

Ethereals HP: 21/21

Jace HP: 18/18

Boar 1: 2/3

Boar 2: 3/3

Boar 3: 3/3

Boar 4: 3/3

1-4Grim misses

6-7Grim lands a hit; 1 point of damage

8-10Grim lands a critical; 2 points of damage

((OOC I don't bother tracking anyone else's HP since this is one of those "You decide if you get hit, be reasonable" RPs :P Boar HP be all that matters.))

He grinned back at Grim, saying with a shrug "Power leveling! Gotta get them kills!" He gasps and side steps one of the charging boars, thankfully this was the first floor after all so threats were not a huge obstacle and could be fairly easily avoided. With his plain starter dagger in hand he readied himself to try and finish off the first boar that had been made a target.

He hissed in dissatisfaction as he was forced to move too far out of the way by another boar just as he was going to swing, causing the blade to miss it's mark by a mile. He made a tactical retreat backwards to remain outside of the hoard since he was by far the squishiest person there.

Boar1 1/3

Boar2 1/3

Boar3 3/3

Boar4 3/3

Zerva 4/5