[SP-F5] Material Gathering

She remembered floor five, the floor in which she had gotten her <> as shse activated the skill, she had just come from the store in which she had taken a quest, and needed to kill some normal skellingtons, as well as some iron skellingtons. As she knew she needed such, she knew that she could got to floor 5, the desert floor filled with warmth and hotness. She walked among the floor, finding millions of dungeons, she remembered one. Not really a dungeon, but more of a settlement. It had been called, 1.Churches of the Dead and after she had remembered that one, she had known that is where she had to go, to gather the supplies.

1.Churches of the Dead - One of many large decayed old churches abandoned and unoccupied throughout SAO. Though no one enters the, as they are guarded by an immortal object known as 'Charon the Ferryman', a statue as decayed and old as the churches they guard, who will only allow the person who answers his riddle to enter.

However there was one problem-- she hadn't known where the church was. She went into a restaurant nearby, finding a few people drinking. She asked them if they had known where it was. "Well the church, is exactly 8.4 centimeters from here, on the outskirts of town." Said a person nearby the drinkers. She knew what to do now, she took her sword from her inventory and began following his directions. Kanya disappearing, knowing she couldn't go on the adventure with her owner.

As she could now see the statue closer in her field of vision, she heard some kind of riddle come from his mouth.

Riddle: I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see.

She hears the riddle, then tries to respond... As she does so she responds with "Eagle!" As she had gotten it incorrect he tried another riddle.

(OOC: Will post next riddle after this Post ^-^)

Statue: With pointed fangs I sit and wait, with piercing force I serve out fate. Grabbing bloodless victims, proclaiming my might; physically joining with a single bite. What am I?

She now had to guess another question. She sighed as she tried to think of an answer... "Is it a... vampire?" She asked the talking statue as she hoped it had been.

Statue: One more guess my dear.

Ruri sighed as she guessed the best possible answer that had been correct for the riddle, "A... Stapler?" She asked she thought it was stupid to have that as an answer to the riddle, but she had gotten it correct. She door had opened before her... Having dust suddenly swarm into the outside... a few skellingtons had been staring at her.

Statue: CORRECT! Great job, have fun in the battle.

She killed all the skellingtons, as she then tried to loot them.... (Will post loot dice next post)

-Loot Dice-

[1-5] 0 Bones were dropped by them.

[6-10] 3 bones dropped by them.

[11-15] 6 bones dropped by them.

[16-20] 9 bones dropped by them.

She picked up 9 bones as she spied 3 more iron skellingtons.

Her frown turned to a grin from her good luck.