[PP | F02] Becoming a ninja--Breaking the Unbreakable

It had been a debate in the young girl’s mind for a while, but finally a conclusion had been determined. Asmura was going to become a ninja. Well, the martial arts skill was going to be pursued, but that was kind of the same as being a ninja. At least in her mind. Teleporting to Floor 2 had been where the adventure would begin. Stealing her nerves, the young girl made her way out of the town and into the mountainous terrain that surrounded it. While walking Asmura couldn't help but think that this was to be her first adventure alone in sometime. Normally, she would travel with a guild mate, but today it was just her. It gave her time to reflect on how her life had change since joining Firm Anima. Since meeting Vie and starting this journey she had grown so much, and today would prove that. 

On and on the young girl walked; her legs gradually tiring as the stepped over rocks and small fissures in the ground. The quest was supposed to be a journey to the highest mountain top to speak with an NPC about breaking a rock. It sounded so simple that there was a question in the back of her mind a catch. Either way, she was going to break that rock and become a ninja. It would be another way for her to gain the strength that was needed to protect herself and her friends. Baring that thought in mind the young girl walked on.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler

Name: Asmura
Level: 06
HP: 120/120
EN: 12/12

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 1
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Frostbound (DAM: 3)
Armor: Suit of Light (MIT: 2, EVA: 1)
Misc: Frostlass Hoop Earrings (Accuracy: 3)

Battle Ready Inventory:
(5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Edited by Asmura
  • 2 months later...

Finally, after what felt like hours of time the young player finally arrived at the top of the mountain. Bending over, and placing small hands on her knees, several deep breaths were taken attempting to regain energy from the long journey. Charcoal black locks fell forward as the small body hunched over in an attempt to regain what was lost. As Asmura straighten, and as she did wide eye made contact with a figure across the flat top of the mountain. He was an older man with sun tanned skin and a long, wizard like beard. The top of his head shined brightly as the noon high sun reflected off his bald hairless head. Momentarily, Asmura was stuck in place as she observed the man across the way. It then dawns on her that the older man had not actually seen her yet; as his eyes were closed and he appeared to be waiting. 

[Is he even alive?] Asmura thought as she slowly started to approach the strange man. Then her foot hit a rock and she stumbled forward. As the young girl attempted to right herself narrowed eye flickered open and watched as a dance was preformed to bring the player back on her feet.

“Welcome to my mountain young player,” a croaking, cracking voice echoed through the air, “I take it you’re here for my quest, yes?”

~~~~~~

Spoiler

Stats:

Equipped Gear:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:

Edited by Asmura

Immediately, concentration was lost, and a loud ‘thud’ could be heard as buttocks contacted the rock flooring. “Oww…” Asmura whined, squeezing her eyes shut as the pain reverberated through her backside. Soft, cracked laughing could be heard nearby. As the pain dulled, the raven-haired child squinted at the figure a mere few feet away from her. Wiry limbs and a slim frame were quaking as laughter attempted to held in. “That’s not funny..,” Asmura murmured, proceeding to stand and dust herself off, but as the laughing continue as the pain slowly faded, she found herself smiling too. “Okay, maybe it was. And yes, I’m here for your quest. I need to learn the martial art skill.”

Several moments passed before the older man actually answered. “You need to learn it, or you want to learn it…?” His voice had a hard edge that was not present a second ago and it caused the young player to pause. Need vs. want. It was a classic question, right? Obviously, Asmura was here because she needed to learn the martial art skill, right?  Well, if she was being honest with herself, she wanted to learn it too.

“Need and want,” Asmura responded, confident in her answer to the older man. “I need this to protect my friends and I want the skill so I can use my body during combat too. So, need and want.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler

Stats:

Equipped Gear:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs: