[PP-F1] Megumi's Death (Haine, Megumi)

[OOC]

She had walken upon a dirt road, as she had heard some random NPCs and players talking about Garet's death, she hadn't wanted to be reminded, she had wanted to be killed, and live with him. She had been waiting for a man like him, and now he was gone. She found no reason to live anymore. She messaged her friend Haine for a favor, to kill her.

Haine sighed as she read the message many and many times in her head. "Dwelling over such nonsense again.. I stay out of things like this to avoid such circumstances.." Haine mentally stated before quickly taking out her teleportation crystal to teleport her way to floor one... and there she was. Megumi was sitting there by a tree outside the safe zone weeping. The bluenette walked up to her and stood in front of her, not knowing what to say.

Haine opened her mouth to say something finally. "You can never reverse such an action.. you know Megumi. What's worse is that he wasn't even faithful! Why did you actually consider liking a scumbag like him?! Shame.." she would facepalm. "Whatever.. stand up.. I'll do this only as a favor.. okay? I'll miss you Megumi.." she said.

She stood up. "T-Thank you, Haine you are the best friend anyone could ever have... I'm sorry if you get in danger when your icon, turns orange." She said as she stood up and accepted her fate. She waited for her health to start dropping. She would be happy if she could see Garet again in spirit. And she was sure she was going to.

Haine sighed and looked Megumi straight in the eyes emotionlessly. "1...2...3..." she counted, before raising her blade. 4..5..6.. she hesitated.. 7..8..9..10.. thrust. Haine grabbed her sword and thrust it deep into Megumi's heart repeatedly.. to the very last strike, wincing at every scream she made. She wanted this fate.. so she got it.