[PP|FL1] Second Lesson. Why her?

Yukio stared at her. Did she call him boy? Was it something about being tired? He took his hammer and bopped the little pup on the head before looking at her. “ At least some of us are smart enough to make the right damn choices like picking a weapon that helps improve our accuracy or perhaps.. you know… a weapon skill?” He smiled sweetly as he watched the little porker get mad and run at him. It was then he just side stepped the poor thing and looked at Vera’s little pup who missed her as well. A slight shrug was given.

I mean you can prove me wrong by showing me off one of your skills right? No need to hold back for me princess. I just wanna see what you can do.” He emphasized as he awaited for the next volley of attacks to come from both her and the pups.

Spoiler

image.png.2af6ccf2114dcf9d0528613c1f64c867.png

Party:
[1,0](1-6) Vera | HP: 77/80 | EN: 5/8 | DMG: 1

[0,1] (7-12)Yukio | HP: 77/80 | EN: 2/8 | DMG: 2

Enemy:

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 4/5 | DMG: 3 

Boar Pup #6 | HP: 4/5 | DMG: 3 

Edited by Ueno Yukio

Her attempt at an insult fell flat. Of course the man, as quick as ever, could find the proper set of words to set her in her place. She searched her brain for anything worthy of a comeback. "Hmm, judge much do you? This is my endurance test. I'm savin' up for something huge." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "And when I've got every last point I need, just you wait." The look on his face dripped of sarcasm and it irked her. She whipped around, auburn locks flying with her. The porky nuisance trotted its small, stubby legs her way, at frightening velocity.

Fueled by rage, she evaded the charge and swept behind the mob. With a grunt, she mustered every ounce of tiny might into a swing. She'd show him. She leaned forward, the axe moving in tandem. She bopped the boar's skull with a sickening crunch. It was on its remnants of health.

Spoiler

Attacks Boar Pup #5 ( ID: 171129  | BD: 10 - 3 DMG )

Party:
[3,0](1-6) Vera | HP: 77/80 | EN: 5/8 | DMG: 1

[0,1] (7-12)Yukio | HP: 77/80 | EN: 2/8 | DMG: 2

Enemy:

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 

Boar Pup #6 | HP: 4/5 | DMG: 3 

Edited by Vera

It was a small matter to him as he just watched her. It seemed his comment provoked anger. Well that was always a good thing. A slight grin formed on his face as he slapped the poor pup again with his war hammer. At this rate, he just felt like this was torture for the poor thing. It was then he watched it pop him and he felt the sensation of a tingle before it vanished. So the pain tolerance was almost null. At least the creator wasn’t an ass and made them on a pain tolerance of 10 or something.

The immolation potion took into effect an the pup went into crystals. Too bad though. There was nothing left or him to pick up as he looked over at Vera. The pup ran and missed her completely. That was expected though, these weren’t the most nimble of creatures as he looked around for another pup to show up.

Spoiler

image.png.acdc88975324d9ebc740fcaf6616663d.pngimage.png.92a9ae7a61ddfd24bb777f1dc282dd1b.png 

Party:
[3,0](1-6) Vera | HP: 77/80 | EN: 8/8 | DMG: 1

[0,0] (7-12)Yukio | HP: 74/80 | EN: 2/8 | DMG: 2

Enemy:

Boar Pup #6 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3 

Edited by Ueno Yukio

She felt fatigue impending. The absence of her sword art was weighing down on her. She panted, her grip tightening on the blade. Carob eyes trained on the boars which seemed to spawn one after the other, a never ending pack. Was this how they'd die? What a dramatic twist of events. She wouldn't let her life end to a pathetic little boar. Good things came with hard work.

With that motto, she squared her shoulders and cleared her throat. She would best him with her battle prowess. Or at least prove that she could hold her own against a pack of boars. Failure was out of the question. With all that resolve built up, she raised her axe back. With a powerful connection of swings, she sliced through thin air. Damn. She was just a hair off with her accuracy too. That much was enough to boil her blood.

Spoiler

Attacks Boar Pup #5 ( ID: 171135  | BD: 5 [ MISS ] )

Party:
[3,0](1-6) Vera | HP: 77/80 | EN: 3/8 | DMG: 1

Enemy:

Edited by Vera

He felt the fatigue as well as he watched her do her swinging. It was possible for her to be just as tired as he was and so he would look at her quietly. The fight was beginning to drag out as much as possible But the fact of the matter is, he managed to finish first with his hammer smashing into the pups head again. However, the pup managed to come and hit him as well. It shattered into millions of pieces once more before he looked for the treasure. He was happy as he managed to finish before her. He grinned slightly as he stepped away. He finished the task and no longer wanted to be apart of the fight.

Dark eyes just wandered back at her and he crossed his arms. He would help but he knew better to help since she would go berserker  on his ass if he managed to get the last kill.

Spoiler

image.png.c94b5051d7fdf714fcc82cc6063f7f87.png

image.png.f78b1ec06d5e364157435a18244c6886.png

image.png.21ebcb0c6ec2303a3b72eaf89ba70ce4.png

Party:
[0,0](1-6) Vera | HP: 74/80 | EN: 3/8 | DMG: 1

Enemy:

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3 

Boar Pup #7 | HP: 0/5 | DMG 3 - Ueno Yukio Receives Tusks 3/3

Edited by Ueno Yukio