HP: 80/80
EN: 8/8

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 17
Evasion: 0
Accuracy: 0

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dawn's Lament, [T1]Two-Handed Straight Sword(Perfect[Damage][Damage][Bleed])
Armor: Midnight Haze, [T1]Heavy Armor(rare[Mitigation][Thorns])

Skills:

Heavy Armor [Rank 1]

Battle Ready Inventory:

starter healing potions(+50 hp)(3)

[T1]Health potions(rare)(+40 HP)(5)

[T1]Damage potion(uncommon)(+1 DAM)

[T1]Over Health Potion(special)(+50 HP to maximum HP for the remainder of the thread)

Ozwald followed the directions that Zakariah had given him lost in thought, Who might know something about the Gypsy that I have heard so much about and how can I get stronger so that I can finally be of use to all of the people fighting for my freedom were the two thoughts permeating Ozwald's thoughts as he walked. Ozwald wandered down the streets for a few minutes before he realized that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going at all and was now lost. Ozwald turned in circles not recognizing any of the landmarks around him, he had no choice but to back track to Zakariah's shop. Ozwald walked all the way back to the shop and this time followed the instructions that Zakariah had given him. Coming to a blacksmith shop that looked very ordinary and plain. Ozwald could hear the banging of the hammers on the steel as he walked up to the door and opened it. 

Ozwald walked into the fairly cramped blacksmith shop, he saw all sorts of things on the walls from nails to armor. and a second door at the back of the shop. Ozwald called out "Hello, I am looking for Lyle." Ozwald stood in the center of the room waiting for a reply to his shout. Before long a well built sturdy man came out from the back room that was truly an open work shop. "I am Lyle, what can i do for ye lad" Lyle asked wiping sweat off of his brow with a rag. "I have a package for you from Zakariah" Ozwald said taking the package out of his inventory and handing it to Lyle. "Thankyou" Lyle said taking the parcel behind the counter and putting it away "Could I bother you with doing a small task for me" Lyle asked from behind the counter meeting Ozwald's unwavering red stare. "Of course, I am always happy to help."

Edited by Grimm Reaper

"That is good to hear, I have got a problem that I think a strong young man like yourself could be very useful for." Lyle said stepping out from behind the counter and walking up to Ozwald. "What is your problem?" Ozwald questioned fingering the pommel of the new sword that  he acquired from Royal Rapiers. The new sword feels lighter than the old one, and so Ozwald has to adjust it constantly in order to get it to sit right. "I have recently run out of some rare materials that I need for a piece that I am working on. Yer job would be to go out and gather those materials fer me." Lyle explained the quest that he needed Ozwald to complete expectantly waiting for a reply of compliance. "What materials do you need me to gather for you?" Ozwald inquired nodding his head in acceptance of the quest. "Right, so what I am going to need you to go and do is get me 3 boar pup tusks from the boar younguns around the village." Ozwald's eyes widened at the realization that he was going to have to go out and kill something for the very first time. After the initial shock of his statement Ozwald's red eyes grew a more calm demeanor and he replied. "I am glad to help you with your quest."

With a slight bow Ozwald turns around and leaves the shop. Winding his way through the busy streets of the town of Beginnings Ozwald couldn't get his mind off of the fact that he was going to have to use his blade as more than just a mere decoration piece. Minutes of contemplation passed until Ozwald finally reached the main gates to the Town of Beginnings. And working up the nerve for the second time that day worked up the nerve to exit the safe zone.

Ozwald now knew what he was looking for "Boar Pups, those spawn in small groups around here don't they?" Ozwald asked himself stepping further into the plains outside of the main gate, still fighting with the fact that his blade would meet flesh for the very first time soon. Ozwald narrowed his red eyes and scanned the distance for any boar pups that he might be able to see, but his luck is not good enough and he has to keep walking further and further away from the city that had provided him with the best safety that SAO had to offer for the last two years. As Ozwald crested the hill in front of him he saw a single Boar resting in the valley. "It Isn't a Boar Pup, but maybe there are some in the area. Ozwald drew Dawn's Lament from its scabbard and advanced on the Boar.

Ozwald charged the boar a look of extreme disgust on his face for what he is about to do. A he drew near the boar turned to face him, pawing the ground twice before charging Ozwald. Ozwald watched as the boar charged at him at full speed. He could barely even think straight, it was surreal, you always think you're ready to fight for your life, but you never are. The boar drew nearer and nearer to Ozwald, churning up dust and mud as it charged. At the last second the adrenaline finally clicked in and Ozwald's mind cleared, it was almost as if something told him exactly what to do. He sidestepped the ferocious charge and brought his blade against the boar's side, feeling the blade slice a clean gash through the side of the beast "Is that all you got" Ozwald called out in a bout of confidence.

Spoiler

Round 1

Id#169545

BD:10(Hit) 10 | crit | 3+2=5 + bleed

MD:5(Miss)

Grimm: 80/80 | 7/8 EN (-1) 

Truffle Boar: 23/40(-17 HP)

image.png.547f08e4594ee582d1a2ca3efe1ce802.png

After Charging past Ozwald the boar digs its legs into the dirt pulling up chunks of grass and dirt spraying all over behind it, eventually slowing to a stop. Ozwald faces the boar head on as it slowly wheels around to charge again. The boar charges up again grinding its hoof into the dirt twice before launching at Ozwald. Ozwald not standing idly by while the boar charges up and wheels around to face him, prepares a swing of his own. When the boar finally got into range Ozwald sprung, swinging his sword at the boar, and digging it deep into the earth in front of the boar. With no sword left to block the boar it came barreling at Ozwald banging directly into his chestplate. The cold numbness of the steel that Ozwald wears hit the boar instantly and along with the still bleeding gash in its side caused a noticeable chunk of its HP to drop. "No one escapes the cold of Midnight" Ozwald coldly remarked in a way uncharacteristic of himself.

Spoiler

image.png.cb3a46c0ea2a7d0b1f8670a028966e54.png

Round 2

ID#169552

BD: 3(miss)

MD: 7(hit) 7 | 12 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 79/80 (-1) | 6/8 (+1, -2)

Truffle Boar: 2/40 (-12 BLD, -9 THRNS)

Spoiler

image.png.7de8deb7c9b3f2ff62c68fa389b10328.png

Round 3

ID#169627

BD: 5(miss)

MD:9(Hit) 9 | crit | 12 + 1 = 13-17 = 1

Grimm: 78/80 (-1) | 5/8 (+1, -2)

Truffle Boar: 2/40 

After leaving a sizable boar shaped dent in Ozwald's pristine black armor, the boar flared its nostrils and its eyes got even more intense and bloodshot. For the very first time since the beginning of this combat Ozwald was scared, but taking a quick look at his health bar put him at ease. The boar started its ferocious attack whipping its head and tusks back and forth hoping to catch Ozwald with one of its wild swings. Ozwald could barely keep pace with the ferocious attacks, barely being able to bring his sword up in time to block each attack from the boar, stepping back slowly. Ozwald couldn't keep up and after the fifth or so attack from the boar Ozwald couldn't get his sword in front of the boar in time, the tusks slamming into Ozwald's black plate mail knocking him back enough that the cold tendrils from Midnight Haze could not reach him.

Ozwald felt his feet stop sliding back, locking eyes with the boar returning an equally intense red stare Ozwald yelled out "Come on piggy piggy, let's dance." Ozwald took his sword and got ready to charge the boar, placing his foot firmly on the grass Ozwald ran at the boar, the boar charging right back. Ozwald pulled his sword back for the final blow against the boar swinging fast and hard at the boar. *Clang* 

Ozwald could feel the vibrations running up his arms and his spine rattling his brain and making it almost impossible to keep a grip on his sword. The heavy swing had hit the boar's tusk cracking it and sending the boar flying, but doing no real damage. Ozwald had hoped to finish the fight with that last swing, the boar kept holding on to its last thread of life. Ozwald swore his next hit would finish this. The boar got back on its feet, rearing up for a final attack.

Spoiler

image.png.c5fa7e9e81c3e4b63ceab2dd465d435d.png

Round 4

BD: 3(Miss)

MD: 3(miss)

Grimm: 78/80 4/8 (+1, -2)

Truffle Boar: 2/40

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

image.png.93fa50f96aa08205a32f33bf23332f26.png

Round 5

BD: 5(miss)

MD: 7 (hit) 7 | 12 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 77/80 (-1) | 3/8 (+1, -2)

Truffle Boar: -7/40 (-9 THRNS)

Capture.PNG.ba07f276e62556bc3835d520b0f347df.PNG

Loot Roll

ID#169631

HP*3 = 120 Col

CD Even = +80 Col

LD Even = +80 Col

Total = 280 col

The Boar started its charge barreling faster and faster at Ozwald. Ozwald braced himself for the attack and prepared a counter attack of his own. When the boar got back into range again Ozwald swung his sword down at the boar, but Ozwald's skill with the sword wasn't on par with his imagination. Ozwald watched in horror as his sword narrowly missed the charging boar, letting the boar slip past his defenses landing a heavy blow into Ozwald's gut knocking the wind out of him. The boar squealed as dak tendrils came out of Ozwald's midnight black armour and pierced its hide causing the boar to burst into a cloud of red particles. "That was tougher than I was expecting" Ozwald remarked to the air that was his lonely companion for the night. With the first monster killed Ozwald began looking again for boar pups that Lyle needed materials from for his work.

Ozwald once again began wandering around the hilly area around the town of beginnings. contemplating the fight that he was just in. Sure it was just a boar, but to Ozwald it was the first semi living thing he had killed "It was just a program" Ozwald said out lot to his ever lasting companion the air surrounding him. Trying to convince himself of that was a lot harder for Ozwald than he thought it would be. Ozwald stopped moving and looked up at the clear sky, "If I am going to help those who need help in this world I am going to have to get over this fear." Ozwald deeply wished to join the brave souls on the frontline, but to do that he was going to have to put his blade through more than just boars. Ozwald stopped his pondering and continued exploring the plains around the town of beginnings until he saw a cave in the distance flanked by two boars as if they were defending the cave.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.465186257f149cbdb3b9c2e64659f166.png.84d373a3b3408fc13998c289f84c28dd.pngCapture.PNG.b404e2f711180f6e662c1ad1412c5d1e.PNG

Round 1

ID#169632,169633

CD: 7(hit) 7 | 3

MD(Right Boar): 1(miss)

MD(Left Boar): 9(hit) 9 | crit | 12 + 1 =13 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 79/80 (-1) | 3/8 (-1, +1)

Right Boar: 37/40 (-3)

Left Boar: 40/40 

Ozwald crouched behind the low hill that stood in front of the cave thinking of a strategy that would help him in his fight against both boars. "I am going to have to go after the boar on the Right first" Ozwald thought out loud to himself "It is closer to my position, I wouldn't have enough time to get to the left boar before the left closed on me". After formalizing his plan in his mind Ozwald drew his sword and sprinted to the boar on the right, breathing hard Ozwald had to exert himself a lot to make sure he would get his strike in before the left boar closed in. Ozwald reached his targeted boar and impaled him with his sword, before he lurched forward. The left boar had caught up slamming into Ozwald's back squealing and snorting behind Ozwald. Ozwald could hear the squeal of the boar behind him, it was so life like, he could barely imagine it wasn't a real boar.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.90fb89eabd1ec13d8ede7da23bc9f006.PNGCapture.PNG.a161b73b8db264fb8cd073856f845a8a.PNG

Round 2

ID#169634,169635

BD: 2(miss)

MD(Right Boar): 6(hit) 6 | 12 -17 = 1

MD(Left Boar): 3(miss)

Grimm: 78/80 (-1) | 2/8 (+1, -2)

Right Boar: 28/40 (-9 THRNS)

Left Boar: 40/40

Ozwald slowly pulled his sword from out of the right most boars wound, haering th slick blood rub against the metal was unsettling. After Pulling his sword out of the monster Ozwald swung his sword in a diagonal cut downwards, but he misjudged the boar's height and ended up swiping nothing but air. Ozwald locked eyes with the boar as it tried to use its tusks to gore Ozwald. The boar slammed its tusks into Ozwald's stomach squealing as the tendrils of darkness hardened into a cold spear piercing th boar in its attack. The boar that was behind Ozwald went in for a gore attack as well but Ozwald moved slightly from the attack of the other boar causing the left most one to miss entirely. Ozwald looked around himself noticing how the boar that he had been attacking was almost half dead, but that the other one had not taken any damage yet.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.d0a738151d7bdd6ac679e0b5ce879b00.PNGCapture.PNG.07f7caca6bed8513b5b260e96168e17a.PNG

Round 3

BD = 2(miss)

MD(Right Boar): 6(hits) 6 | 12-17 = 1

MD(Left Boar): 5(miss)

Grimm: 77/80 (- 1) | 1/8 (+1, -2)

Right Boar: 19/40 (-9 THRNS)

Left Boar 40/40

Ozwald suddenly started feeling very sluggish , running around and swinging his sword in the heavy armour was beginning to be too much for him. Ozwald took another swing with his sword, his arm feeling like lead and it ended up missing the target that he was trying to hit completely.. Ozwald thought about pushing on and continuing to attack despite the fatigue he felt, but ultimately decided that blocking while letting the boars impale themselves on his armour was the more practical choice to make, at least until his energy returned and he could fight anew. The Right most boar did exactly what Ozwald wanted it to do, it rushed at him impaling itself more on the cold tendrils of his armor. the boars attack still made it through lightly tapping ozwald for barely anything.The other Boar on the other hand trotted away a short distance and began preparing for a charge, snorting and pawing at the ground.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.65f6935e378503be7588ac551a51f8be.PNGCapture.PNG.b275de0f39b1a0f9da1d2c42ef7f028d.PNG

Round 4

MD(Right Boar): 5(miss)

MD(Left Boar): 4(miss)

Grimm: 77/80  | 2/8 (+1)

Right Boar: 19/40 

Left Boar 40/40

Ozwald stood in front of the cave trying to block any attacks that he could and trying to avoid damage while still causing the boars to hurt themselves on his armor. Ozwald could only endure, he was far too exhausted to fight back for the time being and would rather let the boars widdle themselves away slowly than overexerting himself. The right boar continued to try and gore at Ozwald from a very close proximity, but this time Ozwald was able to get his sword in the way of the attack in the nick of time. The other boar on the other hand was gearing up for a charge attack. After stamping its hoof one final time the boar let itself fly at Ozwald tearing up chunks of the earth as it ran, Ozwald reacted in the blink of an eye, bring his sword down to deflect the charging boar pushing him off course enough that he missed Ozwald entirely.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.7416e383e3796e2c00efda5c7af19261.PNGCapture.PNG.4cc80a95daebbec3b8169b4c6c3d43c8.PNG

Round 5

MD(Right Boar): 7(hit)  7 | 12 - 17 = 1

MD(Left Boar): 8(hit) 8 | 12 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 75/80 (-2) | 3/8 (+1)

Right Boar: 10/40 (-9 THRNS)

Left Boar 31/40 (-9 THRNS)

Ozwald continued resting his weary arms and legs, focusing all of his mental power on just reducing the amount of damage that he was taking. Attack after attack rained down on him, but he stopped feeling fear from this situation a long time ago. Instead of fear Ozwald's red eyes were filled with an intensity and a fire. Attack after attack were blocked by Ozwald's golden sword Dawn's Lament, and countless more were taken completely on his armor blocking all damage from the attack entirely. The two Boars next attacks were both harder than their previous ones and too fast for Ozwald to block. The boars tusks landed squarely against Ozwald upper Thighs and stomach clanging with the steel that they met there, to the boars dismay the tendrils of cold darkness that came out of Midnight Haze was still there as it always would be, punishing the boars for laying a hand on the owner of the plate mail.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.9c5ff720803add9f49b781528ce235f6.PNGCapture.PNG.65c3b2839b2d2a3066c47f48990cb7fb.PNG

Round 6

ID#169672, 169673

BD: 2(miss)

MD(Right Boar): 1(miss)

MD(Left Boar): 8(Hit) 8 | 12 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 74/80 (-1) | 2/8 (+1, -2)

Right Boar: 10/40 

Left Boar 22/40 (-9 THRNS)

Ozwald could feel the numbness and tiredness from the day start to subside, Ozwald grabbed his golden blade and prepared to strike the boar that he had been attacking during the entire fight. Locking his firm gaze onto his target and imagining the strike before it happened Ozwald brought his sword into the air, but was suddenly knocked forward by a crushing force from behind. The second boar had charge into Ozwald from behind landing a blow while he was not paying attention, causing Ozwald's blade to fall off course and strike nothing in the process. Ozwald looked behind him at the boar the had just rammed him noticing the signs of his armors signature tendrils of darkness doing their job. Ozwald steeled his gaze and turned back towards his query ignoring the boor behind him, it could impale itself on his armor all it want to he thought. Locking eyes with the boar ozwald resolved to end its life so he could continue his mission.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.edf526343eb4fbf2db8841b445596fdf.PNGCapture.PNG.cb672b925e296dada76f595c936fb896.PNG

Round 7

ID#169674, 169675

BD: 6(hit) 6 | 3 

MD(Right Boar): 5(miss)

MD(Left Boar): 8(Hit) 8 | 12 -17 = 1

Grimm: 73/80 (-1) | 2/8 (+1, -1)

Right Boar: 7/40 (-3)

Left Boar 13/40 (-9 THRNS)

Ozwald once again raised his sword in order to strike the boar that had been standing in front of him for what seemed like hours now, Ozwald braced his feet and slid his left foot buck lunging forward to pierce through what he had dubbed the right boar. Squealing the boar that had just been impaled by Ozwald reared onto its back legs dislodging the sword from its snout. Seeing the health bar of this boar Ozwald knew that the next time it attacked him it would die due to his armor's enhanced effects, so he turned to face the last boar just in time to see it charging at him once again. With no time left to dodge Ozwald lifted his sword as a last ditch effort to block the blow, but the boar just barreled through his sword directly into Ozwald knocking him backwards a few steps. Ozwald looked at the boar that had been a pain in the neck this entire fight "Your turn little Piggy" was all Ozwald said as he squared up his stance.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.b9d44d1c38d1a80e3b2d97b8b9ba8635.PNGCapture.PNG.9e3f27eb92c52052ed69585477510e46.PNG

Round 8

ID#169684, 169685

BD: 4(Miss)

MD(Right Boar): 3(Miss)

MD(Left Boar): 9(Hit) 9 | crit | 12 + 1 = 14 -17 = 1

Grimm: 72/80 (-1) | 1/8 (+1, -2)

Right Boar: 7/40 

Left Boar 13/40 

Ozwald squared up his shoulders and tensed all of the muscles in his back preparing to drive his sword downward into the top of the Left boar's skull. Ozwald brought his sword down hard and fast, but the Boar wasn't stupid and unlike the other boar was refusing to be a non moving target. Before the blade was able to make contact with the boar, it charged directly at Ozwald from a point blank range. The boar's charge knocked all of the wind out of Ozwald, it took all of the power that Ozwald had to just keep on his feet. "that hurt you undercooked antre" Ozwald screamed at the boar almost as if trying to intimidate the boar. Slowly Ozwald regained his natural breathing and was able to stand firmly on his feet again. Ozwald readied himself again for another attack against the left boar. looking over the health bars of the two boars Ozwald knew that this fight would be over soon, which is exactly what he needed.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.de60d2275b244c1abf0ac18120b2a871.PNGCapture.PNG.56ce0c099fe5d7b85330b7276a2a7653.PNG

ID#169686, 169687

BD: 2(Miss)

MD(Right Boar): 5(Miss)

MD(Left Boar): 4(Miss)

Grimm: 72/80  | 0/8 (+1, -2)

Right Boar: 7/40 

Left Boar 13/40 

Ozwald stopped moving, his legs and arms completely felt like lead, and he could barely lift his sword. Ozwald's calm demeanor, however, never faltered the only thought on his mind was that he had to succeed here, Ozwald couldn't afford to die here, he couldn't willingly give up on his desire to help those who have helped him the last  2 years. Ozwald barely lifted his sword into the air,  Straining the muscles in his arms Ozwald let his arms fall in a last futile attempt to hit the left boar. Ozwald's sword dug deep into the earth missing the boar completely. Ozwald wasn't defeated yet, but he didn't have the will to move. Ozwald accepted that he would have to regain his stamina while letting the boars attack him again. Bracing himself Ozwald called out "Come and get me you swine" Shifting his weight into a wide sturdy stance  Ozwald prepared for their next assault.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.be79d4555ba1e372c10d9e2375b1d228.PNG

Capture.PNG.c78935e68d9ab1cf90d32f67d814175a.PNG

ID#169701, 169707

MD(Right Boar): 6(Hit) 6 | 12 - 17

MD(Left Boar): 6(Hit) 6 | 12 - 17

Grimm: 70/80 (-2)  | 1/8 (+1)

Right Boar: -2/40  (-9 THRNS)

Left Boar 4/40 (-9 THRNS)

Ozwald scanned the battle field waiting for any sign from the boars that they would be charging soon, waiting to prepare for the impact. "Hopefully my armor can handle these things" Ozwald thought to himself. Ozwald's eyes focused on the right boar and stared him in the eyes, and that was when they charged. Earth and dust flying through the air both in front of and behind Ozwald, both boars gaining ground on the not moving Ozwald. Ozwald prepared himself for the massive impact that would be coming very soon. The boars slammed into both sides of Ozwald, tearing into the back and front of him at the same time, crushing Ozwald between two very angry and ferocious boars. Ozwald grimace as he watched the boar that he dubbed the right boar, be impaled as the tendrils of darkness coalesced and caused the boar to explode into a shower of red sparks, dissolving into the air.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.837a0fb07277736cf7aeae3f9a8ca306.PNG

ID#169732

MD(Left Boar): 7(Hit) 7 | 12 - 17 = 1

Grimm: 69/80 (-1)  | 2/8 (+1)

Right Boar: -2/40  

Left Boar -5/40 (-9 THRNS)

Capture.PNG.170c7d75847a6513ed027ebc94fca2ea.PNGCapture.PNG.0bca16b0e33301048a09fce00d17cb99.PNG

Loot Roll:

Right Boar:

ID#169751

HP*3 = 120 col

[T1]Unidentified Rare consumable

[T1]Unidentified Rare armour/shield

LD even = 80 col

cd even = 80 col

Left Boar:

ID#169752

HP*3 = 120 col

HP = 40 col

[T1] unidentified rare trinket

LD odd = 2 [T1] materials

CD even = 80 col

Total:

[T1]Unidentified Rare consumable

[T1]Unidentified Rare armour/shield

[T1] unidentified rare trinket

2 [T1] materials

520 col

Ozwald turned to face the second boar, the last boar left alive, and steeled himself for the attack that he knew that he was coming. The final boar scraped its hoof against the ground snorting and squealing before finally charging at Ozwald. Looking at the charging boar Ozwald knew that it was over for the beast his health bar was far too low to be able to survive hitting Ozwald. The boar not knowing that his end was soon barrelled his way into Ozwald getting in one last hit before slumping onto the floor and bursting into an explosion of red that quickly dissolved.

Ozwald slumped down and sat on the ground hard, Exhausted. Ozwald stared out the mouth of the cave dreading whatever may lie beyond the mouth further into the cave. Ozwald had gotten enough rest in the grief time he had sat, and he stood up grabbing all of the loot that dropped off of these two boars, heading into the mouth of the cave.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Ozwald slowly picked his way through the cramped, dark and wet cavern, reminding himself of how he used to explore the cave behind his house with his father before he had to move to Japan, Ozwald wished he could remember his father's face. All Ozwald could remember about him was his laugh, so deep and booming, Alexander Grimm was a caring man and he was always laughing, it was infectious. Misty eyed Ozwald shook his head clearing away all of the thoughts of the past that he would rather forget, even before SAO these memories hurt too much. Ozwald continuously walked down the cavern, listening to the high pitched whistle that permeated the cavern. As he got closer to the back of the cavern thoat high pitched sound revealed itself as the whining of smaller boars. Ozwald quickened his pace, "those sounds have to belong to the boar pups that I am looking for." Ozwald was excited to finally be done with the boars that he had been fighting, all he had to do was fight this last fight, and get the tusks.