While I am relatively new here to this particular forum and role playing game I was extremely happy to find a somewhat stable community of Role Players for one of my all time favorite Manga's. So I signed up, character created and dove straight in. I've done a bit of writing, had fun even through the simplicity of it all. (I'm used to far more elaborate rp.) While that's not a bad thing it's just a observation.

What really I find problematic is some of this actions that are allowed to happen. While I have no understanding of the past some of these characters have I read nearly everything. I enjoy reading RP - short.. long.. elaborate.. or even simple. There was an instance where Godmodding was taken place, even outright additions to another writer in the effort to kill off a player character and when asked about it the topic got locked and ignored.

That is pretty damned sad. As an adult and knowing the moderators of the site being adults we can understand how some issues are going to arise but to tell the victim of this here that he is in the wrong? Sorry. That doesn't fly. The people who went out of their way in an attempt to cause player death in this game and made a general ass of themselves are. Please don't take this as me being overly critical to the game and your rp. Think of this as a check. There are some serious people here who look for a fun and play driven environment and when you are allowing this to happen without so much as a slap on the wrist you are going to drive Roleplaying veterans away when they do join.

As of this point I'm not sure I'm going to continue playing here unless something is done to alleviate my concerns. I don't want to invest time and energy into a great story line only to have it shot down by people who are just over looked in terms of fairness and proper game management.

Sincerely

- A very disappointed David.

If you need to know what I'm talking about Erron. You have me on Skype. Feel free to see me there.

I know and understand your position david, the only thing is that there is a LOT of behind the scenes work that we do and you guys are not aware. I dont want you to think that we aren't ignoring it. We are definitely taking care of the issue, it's just that we don't want to interfere with your time here. We try to keep the solving of problems on the inside of staff so we are the only ones that get really stressed. I would rather have the staff stressed than the players. I hope you can continue to enjoy your time here and rest assure that this is being taken care of.

Thanks for your concern.