[PP][F02]<<The Venomous Warg>>

Half a day had already passed since Ozwald had left Chase on the first floor to go get himself equipped for his new build. Ozwald patted the armor that he was now wearing, It was very practical, he was wearing a dark black jerkin that was fastened tight to his torso and neck by a set of six buckles on the left side of his body. and matching dark pants that fit snugly, but didn't constrict movement at all. Ozwald had also procured himself a new weapon from the guild he now called home, a set of black leather wraps that went around his hands, with silvery runic writing that seemed to shift when he attacked.

Ozwald sighed leaning back against the bench he sat on in the plaza of the Town of Beginnings, Ozwald opened the menu and drafted a message towards Chase "Hey, I finally finished gathering all of the equipment that I needed. A lot has happened since I left you, If you still have the time, I wanted to see about doing the Venomous Warg quest with you. I will be at the Plaza in The Town of Beginnings if you agree." Sending the message Ozwald laid down on the bench that he was sitting on, closing his eyes relaxing, he had earned himself a nap.

Spoiler

Name: Grimm Reaper
Level: 11
HP: 220/220
EN: 22/22

Stats:
Damage: 9
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
TAUNT:1
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Soul Devourer(tier 1/Perfect/Hand Wraps)[DAM 3]
Armor: Death's Shroud(Tier 1/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 1][REC 2]
Misc: Tear of the Stars(tierless/perfect/trinket)[ACC 2][Taunt]

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 3]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(+50 hp)*3
[T1]Health potions(rare)(+40 HP)*5
[T1]Damage potion(uncommon)(+1 DAM)*1
[T1]OHP(special)(+50 max HP for thread)*1

@ChaseR

Upon getting the message, Chase silently read through it. That must have signalled the start of Ozwald's life as one of the many DPS players to reside in Aincrad, trying to pummel their way right out. Not a bad choice at all- any contribution was contribution after all, and more damage meant less room for danger. Even if it wasn't tanking, it helped more than he could put into words. He got up from his own bed all the way to the twenty first, stretching and equipping his armor. With that, he silently began to head through the hot springs to the teleporter, stepping on it and quickly disappearing before the same blue flash light that enveloped him showed up in the second floor.

And needless to say, he emerged right out, looking around to catch the careless man on a bench. "Yo.", he waved and kept both his hands in his pockets, tilting his head slightly. "Feeling tired?", he promptly asked him, noticing just how relaxed he was even if it was a relatively uncomfortable bench. He'd been there too, so he fully understood it. You make do with what you can, nobody starts out a prince.

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 63
HP: 1290/1290
EN: 126/126

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 43
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BH:64
VAMP DEF:64
FRZ:24
BLD:24
HLY BLS:16
LD:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Zero Degree Icicle>> (T2/Perfect/2HSS): ACC I, FRZ I, BLD I
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Demonic/Trinket): EVA II, ACC II

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 1]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Extended Mod Limit [Rank 1]
Charge [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T2/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

"I can definitely say napping on this bench has been a nice addition to my day." Ozwald replied half opening his eyes squinting at the sun above "So about this venomous warg, I assume this means you are going to go with me, seeing as you met me here and all." Ozwald sat himself up on the bench, still looking as relaxed as he was just moments ago. Standing Ozwald stretched, not used to how light he now felt, switching himself over from the full plate that he had been wearing, to what could be considered as completely normal clothes was odd for him. "I have everything that I might need, are you ready to go?" Ozwald asked of his blue haired friend turning to face both the portal that was behind him and the man who would be joining him on his quest to kill the venomous warg and his pack.

Chase nodded to all of his questions. He looked over towards the exit of the settlement, crossing his arms and looking over at where the merchant would normally be, unsure if that was him or just some other NPC in his place. "Yeah. Did you get and use the antidote from the merchant?", he questioned and then let his eyes run up and down on Oz' appearance and outfit overall. Handwraps, some rather ordinary looking light armor, nothing to stick out of the crowd. And seeing as he wanted to play using a stealth oriented playstyle, that was not the wrong choice either.

"Looking good though. Show me your martial arts during the quest.", he tried to cheer him on a bit, waiting for him to get on his feet and then starting to walk right towards the exit of the settlement. It'd be best to use the antidote in the meantime or get it from the quest giver along the way, otherwise the venom of the warg's bite could deal quite a fair bit to him. And Chase obviously wanted to avoid that as much as possible.

"No I haven't talked to the merchant yet at all, I figured i might as well just wait for you." Ozwald responded following behind Chase "My martial arts is nothing fancy, anyone could do just as good." Ozwald walked with Chase until they had reached the merchants shop on the outskirts of the settlement. "I will go inside and talk to him, You wait here?" Ozwald said before taking a step inside of the shop.

"Hello," Ozwald called out once inside of the shop "I heard about your warg problem and came to help." Looking around Ozwald's eyes landed on a portly brown haired man "Ah, thankyou adventurer, I have been having trouble receiving my shipments from the nearby forest due to some wargs that have been sighted in the area. Take this to help you slay the beast." The merchant gave Ozwald the run down for the quest, handing him two small vials of a green liquid "That is an antidote to help counteract the warg's poison" The Merchant explained the item. Ozwald walked out of the shop handing one of the vials to Chase, before downing one himself.

Consumed Antidote

Chase did as told and waited outside. His humbleness wasn't bothering per se, but it would get fairly tiring when he had to accept credit or else he'd be finding himself brushed off as just another DPS. The most defining traits of each player were their playstyles or movements after all. Yuki was a thorns tank, NIGHT used her stealth and greatsword, Chase used his evasion despite being a tank, and Oz... Well, that's up to him to find out. He would want to start sticking out of the crowd sooner or later though, that was for sure.

Once he was thrown one of the vials, he accepted it and chugged it right down, shivering slightly at the taste and rather slimy texture. Never was too pleasant, especially with how bitter it felt. Regardless, he stretched his shoulders slightly and looked to the side, ready to go venture out into the woods, find the gang of wolves and take the head warg down so the merchant can once again, get on with his shipments. "Ready to go?"

[ChaseR uses Antidote.]

"Yeah let's go" Ozwald said walking in the direction that the merchant had given them. Ozwald looked at himself again, it was odd being in such light armor and not having a weapon on his hip. The settlement slowly got smaller and smaller as they walked, the buildings more and more spaced apart, merchant buildings giving away to farms as they walked down the dirt path towards the woods that could be seen in the distance.

"This is the forest" Ozwald called out once they had reached the place they needed to go, they had already been walking through sparse trees that were spaced unevenly for a while, but this was where those trees finally combined into a full on forest. Ozwald looked into the forest, not much light filtering in through the trees, with a single dirt path leading into it. "I can see why the merchant had trouble with wargs in a place like this" Ozwald commented whilst taking his first step into the forest.

Chase simply nodded. Honestly, it was quite easy to see why wargs would lurk around a dark, murky forest filled with people and other food sources. While they quietly continued down the path, he placed his hand on Oz' shoulder quietly and gestured him to crouch, noticing the pack of monsters wandering about the area. It was easy to tell the boss apart from the other three minions accompanying it- the wolves were all a mixture of brown and light gray, while the warg was blue, with tiger-like yellow spots at the very top and a red face.

Even its colored looked as venomous as it was, judging back from the fight he had with it his first time doing the quest. Knowing that he could kill them all in a single sweep, Chase didn't want to make this too easy. That's exactly why he would focus on tanking, and instead use weak sword arts whenever he wanted to back Ozwald up. "Whenever you're ready, go get them. I'll be watching. Attack the Warg first, it gets stronger for every wolf you kill. Take the wolves out last.", he instructed and let him lead the charge, waiting quietly.

Spoiler

ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 126/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
Grimm Reaper:

Venom Snapper: HP: 150/150 | DMG: 35 | EVA: 1
Wolf 1: HP: 40/40 | DMG: 25
Wolf 2: HP: 40/40 | DMG: 25
Wolf 3: HP: 40/40 | DMG: 25

* On MD 9-10, Venom Snapper will hit for 50 damage instead.
** On MD 9-10, Venom Snapper's attacks poison the target and inflict 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of the target's turn for 3 turns.
*** Every time a <<Wolf>> is slain, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next attack becomes AoE. This ability can stack (if 2 wolves die at the same time, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next 2 attacks become AoE). “Venomous Bite” can still trigger on AoE attacks.

Ozwald had just been casually walking through the forest waiting to see any sign of the beasts they had been tasked with slaying, when he suddenly felt Chase's hand on his shoulder and his voice in his ear. Ozwald crouched low so he wasn't spotted, not really trying to hide, but trying to make sure he got there before they attacked him "I will be going then, wish me luck."

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.c34949582a2e90a5a1a416397df280f9.PNG

Round 1

ID#171993

BD: 10 + 2 = 12(Hit) 12 | Crit | 11 * 5 = 55 + Stun

ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 126/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

Grimm Reaper | HP:220/220 | EN:14/22 (-8) | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Venom Snapper: HP: 95/150 (-55) | DMG 35 | Crit DMG 50 | EVA 1 | Venomous Bite | Stunned

Wolf 1: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25 

Wolf 2: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25

Wolf 3: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25 

After saying this Ozwald slowly crept his way over to the brightly colored warg, largest of the canines in front of him, before suddenly launching himself at the warg. His hands glowing blue as he unleashed his sword art, Ozwald twirled around the warg bringing the side of his hand down in a chop on each of the warg's legs before flipping over to his head and bringing his hand back down against the creature's neck causing it to fall to the floor, unable to stand up for a little while. Standing up from his crouched state, Ozwald balanced himself on his toes with his fists up to guard from any oncoming attack, staying light on his feet, so that he could dodge at any moment.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The first attack against the Venom Snapper seemed to be more than efficient enough. His damage dealing went far above what he remembered his own going, especially in comparison to Shay, a katana user. And if Grimm's knowledge was nothing to go by, katanas were the single best weapon for single target damage, bar Martial Arts that were however much more energy intensive. "You're doing good, keep it up.", he complimented Oz and raised his own sword in the air, taking a deep breath.

And then, he did what he had to in this case- unleash a weak sword art. In seconds, he quickly dashed right behind the wolf and had brought his blade down, splitting it in half. Of course, that got the attention of the other two wolves, who tried to lunge at him, only failing by the basic art of dodging with two or so steps back. They were still too low level to be dangerous, even for Ozwald himself.

Spoiler

image.png.b349b60789c07e0df57132cecc8d3d25.png

ChaseR uses Straight on Wolf 1! (BD: 3+4=7)
20 * 2 = 40

Wolf 2 & 3 attack ChaseR! (MD: 3, 3)
ATTACK MISSED [Wolf 2]
ATTACK MISSED [Wolf 3]

[0,0,0] ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 125/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

[3,0,0] Grimm Reaper | HP:220/220 | EN:14/22 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Venom Snapper: HP: 95/150 | DMG 35 | Crit DMG 50 | EVA 1 | Venomous Bite | Stunned

Wolf 1: HP: 0/40 | DMG 25 

Wolf 2: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25 

Wolf 3: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25 

Edited by ChaseR
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.4b68e9b14f19cbc406bae1cf15360540.PNG

Round 2

BD: 7 + 2 = 9(Hit) | 9 | 9 * 5 = 45 + stun

[0,0,0] ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 125/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

[4,0,0] Grimm Reaper | HP:220/220 | EN: 9/22 (+1, +2 REC, -8) | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Venom Snapper: HP: 50/150 (-45) | DMG 35 | Crit DMG 50 | EVA 1 | Venomous Bite | Stunned

Wolf 1: HP: 0/40 | DMG 25 

Wolf 2: HP: 40/40 | DMG 25 

Ozwald briefly turned his head away from the Warg that he was fighting to look at the brilliant blue that exploded out of the wolf that Chase had killed. Chase may have been holding back his strength so that he wouldn't outdamage Grimm, but he could still see the amount of strength that Chase actually had behind him. Watching the only person who he had seen from the frontlines filled Ozwald with determination. Once again launching himself in a twirl of blue lights around the warg, Ozwald let a flurry of chops fly at the warg, hitting it in different spots along the body that would cause the muscles to completely lock up effectively making the beast useless in the fight once again. Ozwald could see the changes that had been made by switching up his build. He could have never taken on something like the venomous warg alone before, but now he was able to mostly kill it in just two sword arts, he was amazed and impressed by the improvements, content with the choice that he made.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Chase continued to watch him go at it. And around now, it was clear that the Venom Snapper had been beat around enough to start getting truly annoyed. No status affliction would hold it back, and it made that incredibly clear by assaulting Oz, biting into his leg for... a funnily enough, low amount of damage. It stood nothing to his overleveled health, same as the small wolves. As for those, one tried to attack Oz only to miss, while the other got split in half by Chase before he got the chance to.

"Think of this as your debut fight. Beat it dead and you'll have done what I couldn't.", he embraced him to keep giving it his absolute best, happy to see just how good he was actually performing where Chase had also needed the help of Shay to take it out in a similar amount of turns. It had taken them what, two or three? Same for Oz, except he was doing all of that damage output on his own. He'd be an admirable force to reckon by his level, that was no longer a question.

Spoiler

image.png.ef96a7ce040de979175e9b9467c25d71.png

ChaseR uses Straight on Wolf 2! (BD: 3+4=7)
20 * 2 = 40

Venom Snapper and Wolf 3 attack Grimm Reaper! (MD: 8-1=7, 6-1=5)
35 DMG [Venom Snapper]
ATTACK MISSED [Wolf 3]

[0,0] ChaseR: HP: 1289/1290 | EN: 124/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

[4,0] Grimm Reaper | HP195/220 | EN: 9/22 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Venom Snapper: HP: 50/150  | DMG 35 | Crit DMG 50 | EVA 1 | Venomous Bite | [Stun CD; 2/3]

Wolf 2: HP: 0/40 | DMG 25 

Edited by ChaseR
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.50630e4a75c52bd3e9d88f986297adff.PNGCapture.PNG.14bb5bc90bdd2f1277838afbca5acf69.PNG

BD 1: 7 + 1 = 8(Hit) 8 | 9 * 6 = 54

BD 2: 3 + 2 = 5(Miss)

[0,0] ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 124/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

[5,0] Grimm Reaper | HP185/220 | EN: 2/22 (+1, -8) | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Venom Snapper: HP: 0/150 (-54) | DMG 35 | Crit DMG 50 | EVA 1 | Venomous Bite | [Stun CD; 2/3]

Capture.PNG.a48b699e16bd303bd27abb9e273fc570.PNG

LD: 4

HP * 3 = 450 col

LD Even = 300 Col

CD Even = 300 Col

Total = 1,050 Col

Ozwald listened to what Chase had to say, red eyes filled with fire as he looked at the brightly colored warg that was in front of him. staring the warg down Ozwald lept high into the air bringing his foot out as he spun in a sweeping 360 kick slamming his heel into the side of the bright venomous warg's head, continuing, even after the oversized wolf burst into a shower of blue data around him, to spin his foot grazed the tip of the normal brown wolf's nose, not causing any real damage, but still angering the creature that was in front of Chase. Almost hanging in the air after his attack Ozwald paused, realizing that he had slain the beast of a wolf in an amount of time that he could not have even dreamed of doing back when he was a tank. Gracefully falling Ozwald landed on his feet with one leg stretched out to his side in a spiderman pose.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

After this much of a performance, Chase could already tell that with Oz' level, he must be running low on energy. He was almost unsure if he could even make another attack, but he'd rather not force him to chip a whole 40 HP out of the final mob. Instead, he'd let himself have the honors of putting an end to this fight and have Grimm enjoy reaping the benefits of his efforts. With his sword raised into the air once more, he repeated the same sword art that he had used to previously take out the lesser wolves one by one. He appeared behind the wolf, only to shatter it into pieces. He turned around to wipe some sweat off of his forehead. It wasn't from being worn out, more so because of having to hold back this hard. He laughed awkwardly and looked at Oz, clapping his hands. "How does it feel to be this strong on your own?"

Spoiler

image.png.518ad7b79706121d2cd27d72e5647d37.png

ChaseR uses Straight on Wolf 3! (BD: 2+4=6)

[0] ChaseR: HP: 1290/1290 | EN: 124/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
[0] Grimm Reaper | HP185/220 | EN: 2/22 (+1, -8) | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | TAUNT:1 | REC:2

Wolf 3: HP: 0/40 | DMG 25

Edited by ChaseR

Standing up, out from his movie pose landing Ozwald stretched, pulling his arms around his chest, he hadn't used this much energy on attacking before, and he wasn't used to it. "It feels nice, I don't feel powerless, as a tank sure nothing could hurt me, but I couldn't do anything back either." Ozwald outstretched his black wrap clad hands, the silver symbols seeming to move in his peripheral, flexing his fingers slowly. Ozwald looked back up at Chase "I feel like I am actually doing something, making something of myself, I cannot explain it really. I just feel like less of a waste." Ozwald was too oblivious to understand that he might be oversharing, for how little he knew his new friend "Shall we head back to the merchant?" Ozwald asked snapping himself out of his revelry turning to face the way that they had walked into this dark forest.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Chase didn't consider this as oversharing at all. If anything, he felt the same when he started out and he was told he'd get nowhere taking nobody's help and trying to do everything on his own. Setting himself in a straightforward line did him nothing but bad, and he knew that all too well. Regardless, he just shook his head and didn't comment on it. Tanks weren't useless, and he himself never felt as such when playing as one. Then again, he'd not been needed to play that role so far, so he had little experience in the true role. He wasn't the conventional form of tank either, so it was... rather hard, to sympathize with Oz and how he felt.

His last question broke him out of his train of thought however. He gave a quick nod and began to head right out of the forest, sighing deeply and looking around for the entrance to the second floor's settlement. "I see. Let's find the merchant and get this over with, no other quests you need to rush before any level for rewards anymore."

"Yeah no, now I can just kind of do any quest I want, within reason of course." Ozwald rubbed his black wrapped clad hand on the back of his neck awkwardly "Thank you again, you have been a big help with everything." Ozwald followed behind Chase as they walked through the forest leisurely. Watching the light slowly filter through the trees as they walked, the trees slowly fading from completely packed together, to a few trees spaced out. 

In a matter of minutes the pair reached the outskirts of the settlement on floor two, and in turn the Merchant's shop where they would be turning in the quest they had just completed. "I'll go turn this in, be right back." Ozwald pushed open the door to the shop "I have slain the beast." Ozwald told the merchant holding up the venom vial that he had received from the beast  "Thankyou, young man," The merchant said bending down to grab a parcel form below the counter "Here, for your trouble." He said handing Ozwald the package. After thanking the merchant for his reward Ozwald left the merchant's shop and met up with Chase.

Chase just smiled in return, saying little. He knew he was helping a lot, but the same could be said for Ariel when he was still leveling, or likewise, NIGHT who he had spent much more time with, watching her kill monsters or doing the killing alongside her. "If you're up to doing any quest within reason, there is... one. You won't have to do anything, since I can kill the boss in a single hit, but it'll help you out to tag along. I'm planning on doing just the first quest so far, but let me put it as simply as I can...", he trailed off and coughed, to clear his throat.

"There is a single castle in the tenth floor, with a gate. Said gate has nine holes, I believe, which are all for some gems you get by killing dragon hatchlings. A hatchling is in each floor, that's the rule. And there is one over down to the first, all the way up to the ninth. I was planning on killing the first hatchling for the gem, since I've never done the quest. I'm overleveled as you can tell, but I thought you'd benefit too. The rewards are few, but they get progressively better up to a unique weapon at the very end of the quest. So what do you say?"

"I didn't know there was something like that in this game, imagine stumbling onto that dragon while just beginning." Ozwald shuddered at the thought of the people trapped inside of SAO having to fight a powerful boss before they really even knew what was happening. "I would love to accompany you, if you are willing to have some dead weight following you on the quest." Ozwald locked his fingers together behind his head stretching to show how tired he was, the sun had started setting off in the distance, it had been a long day for Ozwald, and it was time for him to find somewhere to sleep "I think I am going to call it a day for now though. send me whatever information you have on that quest, and call for me whenever you decide to go do it, I will be there." Ozwald yawned trying to think of the inn that he wanted to stay at for the night.

Initially, he was going to offer the first quest as of right now- but then he saw the yawning and figured that Oz was too tired to really even bother putting it into words. That was alright. They could just go do it tomorrow, first thing in the morning, no biggie. He pointed him to the direction of the inn he stayed in back when he was still level one, although he made sure to note that the beds were definitely not the most comfortable around and he might not sleep too comfortably if he's expecting something luxurious. "So then... Feel good after all that progress you made today. You went through the basics but now you can really get going."

He noted with a grin, holding both hands behind his head. As soon as they were outside, he waved him off and began to head to the teleporter, before taking off for the twenty first. While this was nothing for him, he remembered just how much a hassle catching up to these quests before level 16 had been for him starting out. Let alone doing them all on his own- impossible, almost. Whatever the case, it was done and well... He might be looking at a strong ally sooner or later, depending on Grimm's course of action.

Spoiler

Thread Rewards:

• <<Venom Vial>> (T1/Uncommon/Potion): On a natural BD roll of 9-10, deals 10 unmitigatable DMG for 4 turns. Lasts one thread and takes a post action to reply. [Grimm Reaper]

• 3 SP (Grimm Reaper; 1 quest, 1 page, 1 event) and 2 SP (ChaseR; 1 page, 1 event)

• 900 Col (Grimm Reaper)

• 4 T1 Materials (Grimm Reaper)