[PP|F1] <<Earning a Living: Performer>> Gothic Singer

"Then stop giving yourself all the responsibility, not like there's hundreds upon hundreds of other players who also can't deal with some of it ya dink." Giving him a playful punch she looking around the area for the gathering spot that would hopefully provide the last material she need to collect before she could head back to the NPC and create the singing crystals and become a Preformer. 

As she was wondering along the riverbank she hear a small ding, noticing that she had received a message seeing it was a friend request from Freyd. "Just promise to work on it around me, be a little more jolly." Smiling happily as she accepted the request, adding Freyd to her friends list. Turning around she stumbled upon another gathering spot, collecting it she pulled out the last material they needed. "Well should we get going then?" Orvilla was ready to finish this quest and get to making her crystals.

Spoiler

ID# 177293 results | LD: 20 | 5/5 Materials Gathered
Orvilla | Lv: 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN: 8 | DMG: 4 | REGEN: 1

He offered a half-hearted nod, not truly believing that it was in his nature to do as she requested, but it was worth a try.  

"Don't you have to go back and craft yourself a song crystal in order to complete the quest?"  He pointed the way back to town and walked casually at her side with hands stuffed in a previously hidden pair of pockets.  His load seemed to have lightened a bit, and that alone seemed to make the entire affair worthwhile.  Then he just started laughing.

"I just realized that I promised to give you whatever materials I found, but true to my usual luck, I didn't find any at all."  The Whisper shook his head and just kept on walking.  "At least we both got a nice day and some decent company out of it, right?"

Alyssa's place should be up ahead on the left.  He hadn't looked at his map to find their bearings.  It just seemed to come naturally to him.  Opening the door, he ushered Orvilla forward.

"This is your show.  Let's see what you can do!"