Need help with a personal project

Hey everyone! I've got a request for anyone who's interested

I've been working on writing my own language (for personal, fun, and career use), and so far it's going well. I've got a font (still working on numbers though), most of the grammar and rules are fairly cemented, and while there isn't even 1% of the words in the english dictionary translated, I do have a good amount set up. What I'm needing help with, and this is where the request/favor comes in, is one to two additional people who are willing to learn this language alongside me. The reason I'm asking this is because I learn best when I'm actively doing it. And while I may be writing the words, I'm not using them in everyday conversation, which makes it hard for me to memorize. Having other people to speak my language to, and hear back from them in the same language, would make the learning process far, far more easy for me.

So, if anyone is willing to help me out with this project, please contact me to let me know!