[OP-F5] Long-Due Reunion

Haine hummed as she walked down the humid-like area, her familiar Yue following behind her. "Aha! Good day isn't it Yue? I must say it is rather dry indeed," she grinned before spinning around in circles joyously. Then she would freeze in place and draw her sword cautiously as she scanned the area. "All clear I assume maybe not but oh wha- OOF!!" she got cut off when she had walked into someone.. a girl with beautiful long green hair, and emotional emerald-like eyes. Kyoki? How long had it been since they had seen each other? "K-Kyoki..?" she would gasp with wide eyes.

As I had been sorting through my inventory someone had bumped into my back and I was about to turn around and warn them to watch where they were going until I heard"K-Kyoki..?" that couldn't be I looked back spotting the shocked blue girl that I hadn't seen in a long time I picked the girl up in a hug "Haine! I missed you!" I set her back down she seemed different though that's when I noticed her marker... "So your a pker now what happened?" I whispered to myself I have no issues with pkers since I have plenty of friends who are pkers

Strutting around at floor 5, Rage came across a familiar sight, the Blue aquatic blader, Haine. Rage ran up towards her not noticing the girl beside her, Kyoki. Hey there Haine! It's been a long time huh? Rage said smiling at the Aquatic Blader.

A life without risks is a life half lived

"I missed you too Kyoki! And.. you see I'd rather not take time to explain the two incidents.." she would say as she smiled.. but her next sentence she smirked with her eyes flashing strangely. Then she heard a familiar voice before she quickly turned around with cautious eyes. She loosened up knowing that it was Rage, but she still had her blade kept out if anything were to happen. "Yes.. I believe it has been a while.. Rage!" she smiled with a cheerful face. When was the last time she had seen him..?

Another player was here as well and greeted Haine it was Rage he didn't seem to notice so I didn't bother almost deciding whether I should leave or not since it been a long time since I hung around other players I had more or less become much more antisocial I stared up at the sky thinking

• 3 weeks later...

I sighed "well I'm about to try and get out of this bloody dessert before I turn into a fried lockness monster" I pulled my hood up "Let's go before we start hallucinating rainbows, butterflies, and the candy kingdom..." I began trudging behind all of them through the sand pushing them along towards the nearest village as soon as possible I mean who talks in the middle of a blazing dessert these days