[PP-F1] Guild Bonding, Round Two [Second Lessons] (Grimm Reaper)

Aquan zoned out of the combat for a while and listened to what Grimm was saying. He enjoyed thoughts about the real world. He decided to focus primarily on this world as much as he could, but he couldn't shake the thoughts beyond the virtual area. "Olympic Martial arts? That is really interesting! I do not know much about Martial Arts mind you, or the Olympics for that matter, but knowing someone working towards that is really cool!" He smiled/beamed up at Grimm, allowing the boar that evaded him once to plow into him.

Aquan slowly got up from the ground and dusted himself off. "Sorry. I enjoy focusing on one thing at a time and you took precedent." He blushed softly and got ready again in order to fight the boar. "Any idea how I should go about fighting this one? This is the most trouble I've ever faced with a boar... It'll die anyways but I don't know if you think a certain tactic should be used."

ID: 183162 BD: 3
ID: 183163 MD: 10

Aquan: HP: 214/220 | EN: 10/22 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 4 | SD: 1 | PARA | BLD |
Grimm: ??
Boar 5: HP 5/5 | DMG: 3 |

Boar Tusks: 2/3

Edited by Aquan

"I honestly don't know much about it myself, I was always into the flashy moves, but all of the training and discipline was too much for me." Ozwald chuckled as Aquan took another small hit, once again being knocked over by the boar that was evading his attacks. "You're fine, you could be attacked by 4 of them at once and it would still take them forever to kill you, even if they were landing every attack." Ozwald didn't mind the fact that Aquan was focusing on him, the man was fun to talk to and seemed to share his interest in just general knowledge, he wondered what would have happened if he had met him before Valentine. Quickly shaking his head to dispel the thought, Valentine was his love and nothing would change that, of that Ozwald was sure. "The only advice I can give is to anticipate where he will be not where he is. If you attack where his then while he is moving you will miss, but if you attack where he will be then he will walk directly into your attacks." Ozwald explained simply enough, it was an easy concept to follow and he was sure Aquan would be able to perfect it.

"Anticipate their attacks." Aquarian muttered back to himself and he readied his sword once again. He gave one last glance back at Grimm, and turned to focus on the creatures at hand. He sighed softly and stuck his blade forward, getting ready for whatever comes his way. The Boar began to snarl and move around him, trying to fight a spot to attack the man. Aquan was looking for the same opening, and watched as the Boar's eyes kept darting Right. He smiled softly and prepared himself to attack at the right.

As soon as the boar moves, Aquan struck out at the right hand side of the Boar, catching the Boar completely in the middle, breaking the boar into a million blue crystals that disappeared momentarily. Left behind was one Boar Tusk, completing the Trio of tusks that he needed in order to finish the quest. He quickly picked it up and showed it to Grimm. "Hey! I got the last one." Aquan was full of smiles as he walked up to the man perched on the rock. "Thank you again, Grimm."

ID: 183202 BD: 10
ID: 183203 LD: 17

Aquan: HP: 214/220 | EN: 8/22 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 4 | SD: 1 | PARA | BLD |
Grimm: ??
Boar 5: HP 5/5 | DMG: 3 |

Boar Tusks: 3/3

Edited by Aquan
  • 2 weeks later...

Ozwald smiled at the taller blonde man's muttering, he was chanting Ozwald's advice under his breathe as he prepared to attack the boar, which was both funny and flattering to Ozwald, he was glad that he was taking the advice to heart and using it in order to fight the monsters. It didn't take much longer before an opportunity arose for Aquan, the boar was attacking and if he timed it right he would be able to kill the boar before it landed a blow.  Aquan did just that. the boar dying similarly to the ones before it.

Hopping of of his rock onto the ground below Ozwald smiled at the Aquan's joyousness "See I told you there would be no problem, you fight well." Ozwald praised him, the praise was something that Aquan truly deserved though, when Ozwald had taken this quest he had almost died to some much larger boars. "Well then I think it is time we head back and turn this one in."

Aquan was full of smiles. "Thank you for believing in me while I learned this skill. It was challenging but it was rewarding. Lets head back to the quest giver in order to finish this quest." With that, Aquan started towards the City for the quest to be finished. The two of them walked through the forest and along a path. He was enjoying the sunlight and just being able to relax during the day with a friend. His eyes look over at Grimm, and he felt his heart drop a little bit. He didn't want the day to end, but he knew that he couldn't hold this man around forever.

Aquan approached the man giving the quest and answered the dialogue and gave over the quest items. He passed the three boar tusks over and the quest was deemed completed. "Okay, shall we call it for the day and take this up at a later day? I have some Cooking to do and I am going to explore a bit on my own. Thank you for your help again, I have grown significantly stronger because of your help in the past and the present."

Rewards:

Aquan: 1 Tier one Light armor with one (1) slot mitigation, 4 SP, 200 Col
Grimm: 2 SP, 200 Col

Edited by Aquan