[F??] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Any Floor
<<Nature’s Treasures: Little Eden>>
Party Limit: 4 | 20+ Posts
Repeatable

0rJpxw7065MOI-p9vvyB-zHbdQJi3MWyVAD7BvFh

Quest Rewards:

• Any materials and loot that you find/gather.

Requirements:

• Speak with Nemo about a special dungeon near the edge of the floor.
  • Roleplay travelling to Little Eden (minimum of four posts) with Nemo.
  • Optional: Defeat rare monsters for loot.
  • Optional: Go fishing in the river for treasure.
  • Optional: Search for chests.
  • Optional: Search for materials throughout the garden.
  • Defeat  <<Nemo, Wind of Gaia>> (only available for the first time clearing this quest).

Summary:

A rumor has begun to spread far and wide across Aincrad. Players and NPCs alike speak of a special dungeon that offers great wealth and riches for those that can defeat its guardian. Players speak of a lonely NPC that cares for the garden held within its depths, and guides anyone who requests to enter it. However, NPCs warn of a powerful monster that lurks within, attacking players who dare to “steal” from the garden, leaving them gravely injured, or simply killing them outright. You search out the NPC, seeking to enter the garden, and gather materials and loot. Eventually, you come across the NPC introducing himself as Nemo. He guides you to Little Eden, showing the way to the garden within the depths of the dungeon.

As you begin to gather materials, loot chests, fish in the river, and defeat monsters, you notice that Nemo seems to be growing more and more agitated with your  actions. When you make ready to leave, Nemo forcibly stops you, demanding that you return what you have taken. Your eyes focus on his name and health bar, and, much to your horror, you see that somehow his health pool has grown significantly larger, and his name has changed. It seems that the boss was really Nemo in disguise.

After defeating Nemo, he concedes to your strength, and gifts you a special crystal that activates a warp panel at the center of the garden, allowing you to leave the Garden.

Outline: 

After accepting the quest, you travel alongside Nemo to Little Eden, and make your way into the depths of Little Eden, reaching the garden at its very core. You have the option of fighting rare mobs, each of them offering their own challenges and granting increased rewards upon their defeat. <<Gilded hands>>, which are rare mobs not spawned by usual means, grant a bonus 1000*Tier col and 3*Tier Materials upon their defeat.

Upon trying to leave the dungeon, you will be unable to find the way that you came in, and will have your way blocked by Nemo, who transforms into the dungeon boss.

The following bonuses are applied when performing the following actions in Little Eden:

• Gathering | LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material. LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials. For players with the Foraging Profession, this works alongside their profession's material-gathering chart. CD thresholds are also reduced by 1.
  • Fishing | For players with the Fishing Profession, CD thresholds for the Fishing Skill are reduced by 1.
  • Treasure Chests | A natural LD of 1-3 results in two <<Gilded Hand>> mobs.
  • Looting Mobs | Mobs that satisfy the loot minimum always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 Material as default drops, before other upgrades and aspects of the loot table are taken into account.

NPCs:

nMDupBgS_YGYkAib5r0gJySKS5VjpnvxweL6lTcL

<<Nemo>>
A kind gardener that cares for and tends to the many plants and mobs that live in Little Eden. He happily guides players there, though he gives them a warning about “stealing” from the garden. Nemo will greet the player as a friend on repeat visits. However, he does not seem to remember fighting the player, and will react in a confused manner if questioned about it, brushing aside any questions of the sort. Gets upset with the player if they kill mobs while he is nearby, expressing pain at their actions towards the creatures of the garden.

Enemies:

LX-T3Kgit7sMd9FvpChcigTLN3uLqVO6KgJfQpMq

<<Orchid Nymph>>
A large flower-like creature that resembles a cross between a preying mantis, a spider, and an orchid blossom. Attacks are swift and painful, and can cause swift paralysis if players are not careful while fighting them

HP: Loot Standard (Any tier)
DMG: Loot Standard (Any tier)

Abilities:

• Venomous Claws | Crits cause paralysis and inflict Toxic Venom matching the player's tier for 2 turns.

5N0-3QkOONJn1scuqIIP35ONVfUAl_kXOL60nNhW

<<Snapdragon>>
A small dragon that pretends to be a flower until an unsuspecting traveler tries to pull it out of the ground, causing it to reveal its true nature. Don’t let its small size fool you, the fangs of this small dragon can pierce through even the toughest steel

Abilities:

• Piercing CrunchGains <<Phase>> on a natural MD of 9 or 10.

wSClCe8p2OmalhyeQ6_bNtn_CFIJi7Q1A3tt0DIF

<<Mossy Wolf>>
A direwolf formed from the earth of the floor, attacks in packs, and is able to drain the life of players away in order to heal itself.

Abilities:

• Leeching FangOn a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

YusI3YMvnWCNNDu84qDYXWWeZk5XJLDR2uViDqr_

<<Knight of Gaia>>
A large, silvery creature with razor-sharp blades on its hands, it attacks with vicious precision, aiming to slow them down, and drain away their health at a steady rate.

ACC: 3

Abilities:

• Debilitate | On a natural MD of 9 or 10, the mob strikes the player with a heavy blow, inflicting Bleed matching the Player's Tier for two turns, and applying a -2 evasion debuff to the player hit.

7XVyoKy3TEVsXMotLIgmo0IS_1LdDVNe17x5JTsy

<<Gilded Hand>>
A strange glove that has developed a head, and glimmers with a faint golden sheen. It aims to debilitate or severely weaken players so that it can flee from them. Only encountered through fishing and through opening chests.

ACC: 2
EVA: 2

Abilities:

• Knockdown Pro | On a natural 10, Gilded Hand applies a stun to their target, and attacks a second time.  This effect can only occur once per turn.
  • Anxious This mob only attacks every other turn, unless attacking multiple times in a row due to <<Knockdown Pro>>.
  • CowardGilded Hand attempts to flee automatically when their health falls below half. Successfully escapes on a CD 12. <<Gilded Hands>> automatically flee if all players in the party are stunned.

vdsUYWVm4fNGPcfsiina1FD24I293wZHPrHox6w1

<<Nemo, the Wind of Gaia>>
The true form of Nemo. A ferocious green dragon that is as nimble and swift as the flowing wind. Attacks swiftly and powerfully, attempting to kill the player for trespassing and desecrating his home

HP: Loot Standard + 25*Tier
DMG: Loot Standard + 10*Tier
EVA: 2
MIT: 25*Tier
This mob uses its own BD roll when attacking.

Abilities:

• Twin Fangs On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigatable damage.
  • Nature’s Roar On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
  • Gaia’s Protection Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Epilogue: 

If the player visited for the first time:

Spoiler

As Nemo collapses to the floor, the dragon crumbling away to reveal his human form. He manages to sit up, staring at the players with tired eyes. "You're strong, aren't you..?" he mumbles, rubbing his neck sheepishly. "I'm not used to being beaten up like that, and you practically did that without breaking a sweat..!"

Nemo stands up, and walks towards the center of the garden, beckoning for the player to follow him. "..You can come back, if you want." he says, looking the player in the eyes. "It gets lonely here... that's why I bring people here. I don't want to be on my own... I want someone to talk to me, and come keep me company if they could." he sighs, a dejected look on his face.

"Even if you don't want to talk to me, I'll be ok as long as someone can visit me... Can... can you do that for me?" he taps the ground with his foot, revealing a beautifully made warp panel, formed from a blue-green material that glittered in the light. "Oh! before I forget, here you go!" Nemo tosses a bluish-green crystal over to the players. "You can use that on this panel to get back to town." He called out, smiling "I'll be waiting where you first found me if you want to come back. All I ask is that you make sure to help clean up any mess you make!" Nemo begins waving goodbye to the player(s), before moving off deeper into the garden.

If the player has previously defeated Nemo:

Spoiler

"Oh, you're done already..?" Nemo called out, tilting his head at the players. "It feels like you haven't even been here long at all! Do you really have to leave so soon...?" As the player nods, he lets out a dejected sigh. "Figures... not much I can really do about it, I guess." Nemo sighs, his gaze falling to the floor.

"Make sure you visit again, okay? I want to be able to talk to you again!" Nemo moves to the center of the field once more, and taps the ground with his foot, revealing a beautifully made warp panel, formed from a blue-green material that glittered in the light. "Stay safe, out there, and visit again soon! You know where to find me!" Nemo begins waving goodbye to the players, before moving off deeper into the garden.