[F6-SP] Intentions made crystal (Calming the Soul)

A simple shrug as the male lifts up and looks at her with calm composure as if she had done nothing to it. "Hit me or something." Celeste barked out shifting the axe over her shoulder, eyeing the guy expecting something. Anything. All it does is reach for the lenses and push on them up the bridge of its nose. "What the hell is your problem?" She asks him, now getting this uncomfortable feeling building in her stomach. This damned idiot was always preaching a swap from violence, a step away from what solved the issues that arose. Celeste would prove to him that he was wrong, that only through fighting and exploiting you could get what you wanted. Anything else was foolish and stupid, the only one you could trust is yourself. Her parents, those girls proved it. If you didn't push them down then they would always be there to stab you in the back, everyone would.

Celeste Takes no Action

ID# 181420 results: Battle: 3-1=2, Missed vs. Celeste!

Players:
Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Boy in Glasses (Fourth Demon) | HP:8/15 | DMG:9 | MIT:5

Edited by Celeste

Finally, the silence is broken between them, as it begins to speak. "I would not hurt you, I have seen what that does to others. You push everyone away because you assume they will betray you. I will not reciprocate that problem, strike me down as much as you wish... But violence begets violence." The phrase catches her off, and it pisses her off to no end. "I am not going to take this shit from you, you haven't learned at all have you!?" She yelps and slams the axe through the kid again, causing those glasses to shatter as they fall again. "Get the fuck up and fight me, stop sitting on your high horse! I don't need you analyzing me, I don't need your help, I don't need your kindness. I will take what I want!" She screams distraught, looking to the boy raking away at a broken pair of lenses in a small reflective pile.

[x2] Smash vs. The Boy in Glasses, -2 EN

ID# 181421 results: Battle: 4+3=7, Hit! vs. The Boy in Glasses dealing 6x2=12-5=7 DMG

ID# 181422 results: Battle: 3-1=2, Missed vs. Celeste!

Players:
Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Boy in Glasses (Fourth Demon) | HP:1/15 | DMG:9 | MIT:5

Edited by Celeste

"But you do, more than anyone." The specter of her past looks at her without lenses present, a pair of orange eyes looking through her and branding her soul. It hurt more than any weapon. "Your completely alone, and you surround yourself with not a single person who would support you."

"Shut up!"

Dropping the hammer of the weapon through its back with every ounce of her strength, it explodes and causes the whole chamber to shake with the impact. A sharp exhale and inhale, visibly spent as she dumped everything in her attempt to silence the stinging truth. "Who the fuck are you to judge me, to try and help me. I don't want it." she remarks looking to an axe and to a shattered pair of glasses. Raking the weapon and heading out the chamber still fuming, she leaves eagerly seeking a way out of this damned place.

Behind her, the room regenerates the male as its image shifts to a robe in red picking up the broken frames that fix themselves and find a brow. "You prove everything I say true." and with a hiss, the demon disappears.

[x1] Basic Attack vs. The Boy in Glasses, -2 EN

ID# 181423 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] dealing 7x1=7-5=2 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Boy in Glasses (Fourth Demon) | HP:-1/15 | DMG:9 | MIT:5

Quest Complete:
4*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 2 Quest Reward)
400*Col (Thread Closure)
[Meditation Unlocked]

Edited by Celeste