[PP-F1] I forgot what I was doing. <<FLAF>>

“You do not have to rush. I will find it all eventually.” Weed was searching outside of the bushes. He did not want to crawl like as the thought of it made him uncomfortable. A man with his big stature crawling through bush holes like a child. It would be even worse if he got stuck. His embarrassment would last a lifetime.

As he searched he came upon another plant that matched the quest description. The amount of failures he found earlier did not fill him with expectations. He did not even glance at it when he picked it up and was about to place it back down. The notification on his quest log is what made him look back at it. “Look I found one even over here. Maybe this is the proper area we are supposed to be in.” Weed could only hope he did not jinx the both of them with his careless words.

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
184419 5 1 9 10 Weed http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Material Searching 2021-02-28 20:12:32

LD: 9 + 2 =  11 (finally)

Materials: 3/5

Edited by Weed
  • 2 weeks later...

The bushes had proved fruitful so far, so Sera wasn't willing to give up on finding materials here until they gave up on her. As she surfed through the leaves of the brush to find that last singular material, Weed called back to tell her that he was finding some himself. It could have just been that Sera had chosen the wrong area to make their search good. Beginner's mistakes could be easily forgiven, hopefully.

A few moments later, the musician would find her last necessary material for completing the quest given to her. "Ah! I've found my last one." She called out swiping the material and moving it into her inventory. "Are you sure you don't want a little help? I understand if you want to do it by yourself so you can learn the best way to search for them. If not, I can sit here and wait for you. I don't have anything better to do."

image.png

Materials: 5/5, all materials found

“Naw. I should be able to do it. If all the ingredients are around here there is bound to be some I can easily harvest. Just go back and see if you can beat me in potion making. I plan on being an alchemist so beware. I could probably beat you in crafting. Probably.” Weed was making a Lenny face, as he was purposely trying to rial the girl up. He was jealous but as he found another herb the feeling dissipated a tad bit.

“See. I found another one. I only need to find one more till I complete this part of the quest as well. I am just not a fan of holding people up when it comes to these kinds of things. As time is precious, or maybe this is me distracting you the entire time. I am just rambling now. Still do not let me hold you back.”

185405 8 7 8 4 Weed http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Material Search 2021-03-11 16:43:35

LD: 8 + 2 +1 (Multipurpose) =  11 (So close)

Materials: 4/5

Edited by Weed
  • 3 weeks later...

Sera shook her head in response. "I'm not in a big hurry myself. Getting stronger is in my agenda but not really something that I have to push myself towards. I want to be able to get stronger so that I can go and see the rest of the floors in the game. Maybe it'll help give me the muse to create music again." The musician mulled moving out of the bushes that she had found her materials in. Stepping over to the area that Weed had been looking through, Sera would attempt to help him find some if she can.

"Lemme see if I can help you find one more. It would be kind of mean for me to just leave you behind because I finished what I was doing." The girl walked around the perimeter in the smaller areas to see if she could find any materials hidden under the brush or within the grass.

Weed was having an odd feeling stay in his chest. He did not mind the help per se but he was aware of how precious time was. He felt he did not know the girl well enough to be taking up her time. If Weed believed he needed help he would have already called Sage over.

As he looked a thought occurred to him. Maybe the girl was just scared and was trying to stick around him. A relatively handsome fella like himself has always been able to turn the heads of all genders and lack thereof. He believed his beauty to be a sin. Weed believed she was okay when he thought of it like that. She was too young to be eaten for his taste. He would not mind as long as she did not try to hit on him. He could not afford to disappoint his future fan club.

187244 6 4 7 8 Weed http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Searching for materials 2021-03-29 10:28:00

LD: 7 + 2 =  9 (Nooo!)

Materials: 4/5

Edited by Weed