[PP-F3] Labyrinths of Wood and Stone <<Search for the Hoya>>

Astralin appreciated Koga's honesty and reasoning. "Nice to know. People do say that honesty is the best policy, after all." She remarked. Koga would explain what will probably happen, and when the time came to get moving again, he asked her what happened that the two from the Knights of Avalon were talking about.

"Ah, well... One player from their Guild, a woman going by Adrisse, seemed to be speaking to the general public, once a mass of players had gathered, that is. She seemed to be rallying players, but only in certain manners, and I was kind of concerned that it might cause players to take courage before caution, which would probably lead to some dangerous situations and close calls, if not actual deaths from those who had gotten too brave... I know that we need to take up courage, but we've gotta be aware of what we're up against, too. I overheard some of the chatter that followed some of Adrisse's words, and in the end, I had to say something..." Astralin explained. "After giving my thoughts on the matter, we began to go back and forth, and in the end she did note that what happened was more than she anticipated...but if those two we just saw knew that in reality, she wasn't happy about what I did..." Astralin continued, also revealing her latest concern involving them.

@Koga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"What exactly did you say?" Koga asked out of curiosity. He had no real opinions on being brave versus being cautious. There were merits to both, but when the brave became foolhardy and the cautious became cowardly, that was when Koga saw problems occurring. Both lead to death, either for yourself, or your comrades.

Dax could at least imagine why this Adrisse had been annoyed with Astralin though. If he'd been giving a well prepared speech and someone interrupted him to have a discourse on the topic he'd probably have just thrown them out. That being said though, he had to applaud Astralin as well. He respected the fact that she spoke up when she saw something she didn't agree with. He wasn't entirely certain if that was something he'd have done in her place. Disregarding his typical laissez-faire attitude towards other people, he doubted he would have stepped in and interrupted a woman's speech, no matter how dumb it was.

@Astralin

Edited by Koga

Koga would ask Astralin what she'd said...exact words from memory were usually difficult to recall, especially if words like those were spoken primarily because her thoughts got away from her in the heat of the moment. She did remember how she started the conversation. What she'd said played out again in her mind...

Spoiler

"I appreciate this little pep-talk you seem to be giving, but may I ask why you are spurring people into action, and what for? I know I made the choice to step outside the safe zone, quite a few of us here probably have, and we may only be starting to learn things from this game! Have you thought about whether or not someone rising up the way you claim will draw players towards curiosities that might bring more harm than good?"

After recalling what she'd said, she thought about how she was going to explain it. She hadn't said anything just yet for the time being...until this moment. "Well, I noted that I appreciated the pep-talk she seemed to be giving, then I asked what her intentions were for the speech, and brought up the possibility for courage to go too far and lead to disaster. There was silence as everyone stopped to look at me, both the crowd and the one speaking. Adrisse claimed that there was nothing to be concerned about, and began to press her own points. I told her that I wasn't one to judge, and that I was just bringing the truth and reality of the situation to the topic, adding a few examples to back up my words. Adrisse called my words a 'somewhat realistic, yet dangerously balanced point of view'. She soon wrapped up quickly and left. The players around then began to discuss what they heard rather openly...I can only hope that it helped in the end..." She explained.

@Koga

"Well, that's a load of horseshit," Koga said as Astralin finished. "'Dangerously balanced?' Sounds like that woman just didn't like being told she was being an idiot." Bravery was a necessity, yes. Idiocy was not. Koga didn't know, he hadn't been there, but it sounded like the woman had leaned more towards the latter.

"Well, at least her guildmates didn't take after her," Koga said, "They might be idiots, but at least they know when its time to backdown."

Soon enough, the walls of the Labyrinth loomed before the two players. It didn't seem like the other two players were nearby though. Koga guessed that they had already moved into the maze. "Well, this is it. Are you ready?" Koga said as he rotated his shoulder, stretching it. "Whenever we find the minotaur, I'll let you do most of the fighting. I'll just draw the aggro so you can finish it off."

@Astralin

Koga would give his own two cents on the matter, and Astralin did have some remarks of her own to add. "Well, hardly anyone likes to be wrong, so I guess I can understand why she'd try to defend her points like that...but...I do have a bit of a question about it...I really don't have a good feeling about this Adrisse woman, but it's probably just me, I'm still worried that she'd be on edge over what happened...and with what those two said earlier about her mood, well...I doubt it's anything good." She admitted.

Soon enough, Koga and Astralin would reach the labyrinth, and Koga would suggest a battle plan. "Sounds like a plan, Koga." She said as she pulled out her Skillbook. She took a quick look through it, before smiling and closing the book, proceeding to return it to her inventory. "Alright, let's do this." She said as she turned to face the maze.

@Koga

Koga wanted to say something. Tell her not to worry, or something like that. He felt like he'd be lying to her though, and he didn't want to do that. There was bound to be trouble, when you made enemies of people who had the backing of others. While Koga didn't recognize the emblem of the guild, he also was not one to pay much attention to guilds either. It didn't matter though. Every member of a guild was one more person you'd have to fight if they decided to try and make your life miserable.

With agreement from Astralin, Koga nodded and drew his sword, the metal gleaming in the sunlight for a moment before he took the first step into the maze. When was the last time he'd gone on a quest with someone that wasn't twice his level? When did he become the one who looked after others again.

@Astralin

Astralin kept her mind on the present task. The opposing party had a head start, but as far as she knew, they were doing this for the first time. Astralin, however, had an ally who had been here before, allowing for an advantage, even though it was sort of small. She would follow Koga throughout the maze, and she would wonder what the pendant would look like, or even what kind of room it would be housed in. At this point, she'd lost track of time as she simply followed Koga until something strange happened...

Thump, thump, thump...

What kind of sound was that? Was Astralin starting to become fatigued and get heavy feet? no, that was unlikely.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump...

Astralin stopped. "Wait a minute-" She said suddenly. She turned around to look behind her, and see two hulking, brutish Minotaurs, and the expression on the face of the one she saw first appeared as if to say "ahem", despite that it probably couldn't speak... One of them carried a warhammer and a shield, and the other wielded a heavy-looking, two-handed battleaxe. "Hey, Koga...I um...could use an aggro pull right about now..." Astralin said, knowing that both were currently looking at her.

[Spawned Hoya Minotaurs 1 and 2]

[0-0]Astralin: HP 360/360EN 36/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

@Koga

Enemies:

Hoya Minotaur 1: HP 45/45, 30 DMG

Hoya Minotaur 2: HP 45/45, 30 DMG

The heavy sound of hooves striking the ground echoed down the Labyrinth. The Minotaurs were approaching. Slowly, but echoes foreshadowed their arrival. Koga raised his weapon and took a step closer to Astralin, just in case he needed to defend.

Thump, thump, thump

"Hey, Koga...I um...could use an aggro pull right about now..."

The swordsman whirled around and stepped in front of Astralin and quickly span on his heels. His katana whirled in a deadly arc, the sliver of silver flashing in the light as it bit into the Minotaurs' flesh, red slashes appearing across their abdomens. The brutish creatures howled in pain and staggered back as Koga quickly dashed off to the side. As the Minotaurs recovered, their eyes would attempt to follow the man. "They're open for you Astralin!" Koga shouted as the Minotaurs roared and one swung his axe at the man, cracking the ground behind him. The dust cloud briefly obscured the swordsman until he burst from the cloud, still running. The one holding the warhammer tried his luck this time, aiming ahead of Koga. The man quickly turned and ran towards the Minotaurs legs as Astralin made her move.

@Astralin

Spoiler

[0, 0] Astralin HP 360/360 // EN 36/36 // DMG: 6 // ACC: 2 // EVA: 2 // REC: 2 // PAR I // BLD: 12
[1, 1] Koga HP: 740/740 // EN: 69/74 (74 -5) // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Hoya Minotaur 1 HP: 30/45 (45 -15) // DMG: 30
Hoya Minotaur 2 HP: 30/45 (45 -15) // DMG: 30

Koga uses <<Tsumuji Guruma>>
Koga hits Hoya Minotaur 1!
Koga hits Hoya Minotaur 2!

Spoiler

ID: 183130 (Hoya Minotaur 1)
BD: 11 (7 +4) <<Hit>>
DMG: 15 * 1 = 15

ID: 183131 (Hoya Minotaur 2)
BD: 10 (6 +4) <<Hit>>

Edited by Koga

Koga managed to draw in the attention of the two minotaurs, who immediately attempted to attack and missed. Koga continued his assault despite calling out to Astralin that the opponents were wide open for her attack. Nevertheless, Astralin had already planned which of her sword arts to use for the possible situations. Now was the time, it seemed. She brought her hands together, and began to activate her sword art. "Aerrakea!"

One of the vanity effects within her amulet would activate, as Astralin's eyes would glow upon the Sword Art's activation. She would rush forward towards her foes, and do her best to strike the minotaurs and not her ally. The result would be a focused spin attack that struck one, but Astralin didn't think she'd be able to reach the other target without someone else getting caught in the crossfire. Well, at least there was one down, now to finish off the other, which swung its heavy axe and barely managed to hit Koga's armor with no actual result, save for a tiny red mark that indicated fully mitigated damage. The minotaur that remained roared out in fury over its disappointing result. Despite its anguish, it really knew it should've stayed asleep today.

@Koga

ID# 183133 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), MD: 9

ID#  183134 BD: 2+2=4(miss), CD: 12(Recovered 2 EN), MD: 6(hit)

Tornado Kick: 7x6=42 DMG to Hoya Minotaur 1

[0]Astralin: HP 360/360EN 30/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

[1] Koga HP739/740 // EN: 69/74  // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Enemies:

Hoya Minotaur 1: HP 0/45, 30 DMG

Hoya Minotaur 2: HP 30/45, 30 DMG

Edited by Astralin

Koga could hear Astralin shout some phrase. What the hell she said, the swordsman had no clue, but what he did know was that the first Minotaur had disappeared in a cloud of red shards, and the second was swinging his axe at him. The exact slashed into Koga, barely. A thin red line and one single missing pixel. Just one. Koga's Regen kicked in only moments after, and suddenly he found himself back at full health.

The man hardly noticed however. The Minotaur howled as it realized how screwed it was. It raised its axe once more, and brought it down in a vertical chop, hoping to do something more to the swordsman. Koga parried the blow aside and slashed at the outstretched arm. Another third of the beat's health disappeared, and the gauged turned yellow. A small smile crept onto Koga's face. "He's all yours!" the man shouted.

Spoiler

[0] Astralin HP 360/360 // EN 36/36 // DMG: 6 // ACC: 2 // EVA: 2 // REC: 2 // PAR I // BLD: 12
[1] Koga HP: 740/740 (739 +10) // EN: 68/74 (69 -1) // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10
[Regen 2/3]

Hoya Minotaur 1 HP: 0/45 // DMG: 30 
Hoya Minotaur 2 HP: 15/45 (30 -15) // DMG: 30

Koga's Regen heals him for 10 HP
Koga attacks Hoya Minotaur 2
The attack lands!

Spoiler

ID: 183161
BD: 7 (6 +3) <<Hit>>

Edited by Koga

Astralin heard Koga call out for her to finish off the angered Minotaur. She nodded, but still hoped not to strike her ally, as this spell Sword Art was an Area of Effect attack like the last one. "Alright then, you might want to stand back, I don't wanna hit you by accident..." She said to her ally. She would then prepare her Sword art, and activate it. "Luarius!"

With the sword art, as well as the vanity effects tying with it active, she leaped over to her foe and let loose a kick spanning an area reminiscent of a moon during a crescent phase. The Minotaur turned around upon hearing the unusual phrase, and never did it anticipate to be struck down by such a seemingly weak young woman, she hardly appeared to have the strength to destroy him, and yet, here it was, perishing upon her attack. It groaned out upon the attack, then it collapsed to the ground and shattered.

@Koga

ID# 183178 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), CD: 9(Recovered 2 EN), MD: 2(miss)

Crescent Moon: 7x3=21 Damage to Hoya Minotaur 2

Astralin: HP 360/360EN 28/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

Koga HPHP: 740/740 // EN: 68/74 // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10
[Regen 2/3]

Enemies:

Hoya Minotaur 1: HP 0/45, 30 DMG

Hoya Minotaur 2: HP 0/45, 30 DMG

Edited by Astralin

Astralin leapt through the air and let loose a spinning kick. Koga hadn't noticed it before, but she was using martial arts. How interesting. Her form was good, although he wasn't sure if that was due to the fact she was using a sword art, or because she'd practiced some kind of martial art in real life.

The last of the Minotaurs burst into red fragments, and Koga sheathed his sword with a smile. "Nice work," he complimented the girl before looking off in the direction of where the Minotaurs had come from. "Well, your prize is over yonder." The swordsman turned back towards Astralin, "All yours, you ready?"

The fact that the Minotaurs were still here meant that the other two goons from that guild hadn't gotten to the pendant yet. They'd beat them to it after all. For a moment, Koga worried about whether or not they were okay, but he quickly pushed the thought out of his mind. They looked like they had decent gear, should make up for their stupidity. They were probably fine.

@Astralin

Spoiler

Koga HP: 740/740 // EN: 70/74 (68 +2) // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Edited by Koga

Well, with the battle over, it was time to move on to the next thing. Koga complimented Astralin on what she managed to do, then looked off to the direction the monsters came from.

"Well, your prize is over yonder. All yours, you ready?"

Astralin smiled. "Yup, let's go, the monsters are out of the way, so now it's just a bunch of turns and we'll have the pendant!" She remarked, ready to go.

As Astralin followed Koga, she would notice something, an indent in the wall. Clearly, something had been uncovered. It looked like...a crate that had been opened, its contents empty. It would seem that those two from the Knights of Avalon might have been here. "I think there might be other players nearby, this chest looks like it's only been opened recently. I can't guarantee that it was those two from earlier, but there's a good chance it might be them. They did go in before us, after all." She noted as she observed what she found.

@Koga

ID# 183205 CD: 12(recovered 2 EN), LD: 14(Nothing found...)

(OOC: Darn you, LD...)

Astralin: HP 360/360EN 31/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

Edited by Astralin

Koga's countenance went from a smile to a stern grimace as he drew his sword once more. "Just in case," he said to Astralin. He didn't say it, but he was worried that there might be player-killers in the area. In a great large labyrinth like this, it was the perfect place to catch a couple of unsuspecting players off guard.

Were the chances high that that was the case? No. But Koga had become rather paranoid of late.

"C'mon, let's keep moving. I'd rather not stick around in here any longer than we have to."

'And hopefully those two idiots are okay.'

Koga took one last look at the chest. Yeah, that was definitely them. PKers wouldn't bother with a chest. Relax, Koga. The man took a deep breath, and let the muscles in his body release their tension before continuing through the maze towards their goal.

It wasn't long before the pair saw it, sitting on a pedestal, just like last time. "There she is," Koga said, going over to the item and standing by it. "Congrats, you did it."

@Astralin

Spoiler

Koga HP: 740/740 // EN: 72/74 (70 +2) // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Edited by Koga

Koga became wary once he was told that there were other players nearby, and drew his blade. He strongly suggested that he and Astralin keep moving and don't stick around for longer than they needed to. Astralin nodded in agreement, then continued to follow Koga.

It wasn't long before the room with the pendant's pedestal was found. "Congrats, you did it." Koga said to Astralin.

Astralin walked over to the pendant. It appeared to be a silver pendant in the shape of a Hoya flower, and in its center, was a gemstone. The gemstone was an aquamarine, in the shape of a star, and it complimented the rest of the pendant and its design pretty well. She slowly reached for the pendant and took it. When she turned around, ready to begin the journey out, she noticed a slip of paper sticking out of the stone wall. Maybe someone had left it there? She took out the note and began to read it aloud, just in case there was any information that would be helpful.

"He be warned, who has the power, to take the King's prized flower. The voice of mockery should not ring, lest you awaken the wrath of the fallen King."

That didn't sound good.

"What would this even mean...who even left it here?" Astralin wondered aloud. Before she could come up with a possibility, something started beating against the wall, pounding and pounding, as if to break something down...that didn't sound good either.

Suddenly, the wall that was the source of the noise had burst, flinging rubble and stone from the newly created hole. Three figures emerged, and when the dust cleared, Astralin would see Undead.

Right, this was a tomb as well as a labyrinth... The figure in the middle was almost entirely skeletal, save for some of his head, and seemed to have been an entombed human. This figure also wore ancient battle armor and a circlet. The two figures the center one stood between seemed to have been...undead minotaurs? Were those was a thing? 

"Um... Koga...what should we do?"

@Koga

[Spawned Three Monsters]

[0-0-0]Astralin: HP 360/360EN 32/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

[0-0-0]Koga: HP 740/740 // EN: 72/74  // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Enemies:

Revenant Minotaur 1: HP 75/75, 30 DMG, 10 MIT

Revenant Minotaur 2: HP 75/75, 30 DMG, 10 MIT

Minos the Risen: HP 150/150, 45 DMG, 20 MIT

Koga watched as Astralin carefully picked up the pendant, showing some restraint despite clearly being excited. To his surprise though, the woman didn't go immediately back to him, instead going past the man and to the nearby wall. "Astralin?" Koga questioned as he watched the woman pluck a scrap of paper from between the gray marble bricks and read it. 'Strange...I don't remember that being there last time...'

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

"Fuck...Astralin, get back!"

Yeah, this was definitely not a thing when Koga had been here with Azhoda. The wall burst open as Koga tightly gripped his sword and rushed forward and the girl asked what they should do. "Stand back, I got these guys," Koga answered as he ran past his companion and straight towards the trio of undead, come to take their vengeance.

With a roar the three minotaurs began their assault, thunderous downward attacks which cracked the earth, but were easily evaded by the swordsman. As Koga skirted around the final blow, he crouched before propelling himself into the air, the three minotaurs encircling him. The man corkscrewed through the air, his blade glowing black, and dark flames bursting from the blade as he span.

As Koga landed back down beside Astralin, his blade resting on his shoulder, he smiled with a small bit of satisfaction. "Game over." Cheesy one liner complete. The two minotaurs exploded into non-existance. Minos, however did not. Annoyed, Koga's grin became a frown. "Hey, asshole! You're supposed to be dead!" Koga yelled at the mini-boss.

@Astralin

Spoiler

[0, 0, 0] Astralin HP: 360/360 // EN 34/36 // DMG: 6 // ACC: 2 // EVA: 2 // REC: 2 // PAR I // BLD: 12
[0, 0, 0] Koga HP: 740/740 // EN: 58/74 (72 -8 -6) // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Revenant Minotaur 1 HP: 0/75 (75 - 110) //  DMG: 30 // MIT: 10 << DEAD >>
Revenant Minotaur 2 HP: 0/75 (75 -142) //  DMG: 30 // MIT: 10 << DEAD >>
Minos the Risen HP: 42/150 (150 -108) // DMG: 45 // MIT: 20
[Burn 2/2] [Blight 2/2]

Koga uses <<Amatsu no Homura>>!
Koga hits Revenant Minotaur 1!
Koga deals Fallen damage to Revenant Minotaur 2!
Koga crits against Minos the Risen!
Minos the Risen is Burnt and Blighted!

Spoiler

ID: 183250
BD: 7 (3 +4)
DMG: (15 * 8) -10 = 110

ID: 183251
BD: 10 (7 +3) <<Fallen>>
DMG: ((15 +4) * 8) -10 = 142

ID: 183252
BD: 12 (9 +1) <<Crit +1>> <<Burn>> <<Blight>>
DMG: ((15 +1) * 8) -20 = 108

Edited by Koga

Koga told Astralin to stand back, and he would unleash a powerful Area of Effect sword art, decimating the enemy, and leaving one severely damaged, not to mention struck with two status ailments.

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the two players from earlier heard the ruckus as they were approaching the pendant's room. One stopped the other with his arm, then they both slowly walked over to the entrance, saw the battle that was happening. After seeing the three monsters, they would say in unison, "Nope." And walk away slowly before running off back the way they came.

Minos still remained, and Koga wasn't too happy about it. Of course, Astralin didn't like feeling helpless or useless, so she might as well give this a try. She began preparing her sword art as Minos raised his sword in preparation to attack Koga. Astralin's Sword Art activated. "Aerrakea!" She struck Minos in the arm, knocking the blade out of his hand. Minos grabbed Astralin by her outfit, and raised her up in the air as he glared at her. "No one makes a fool of me, girl." The undead king claimed. Astralin smirked, knowing what the icons over Minos's HP meter meant. "You don't need me to make you look like a fool. Besides, you're already dead." Minos scowled as the burning embers and the blight took him, crumbling his remains before he shattered. Astralin got up, and dusted herself off. "Whew, that was a bit close, thanks!" She said to Koga with a soft smile.

@Koga

ID# 183254 BD: 5+2=7(hit), CD: 10(Recovered 2 EN), MD: 1(Critical Fail)

(OOC: Forgot to add the monster's attack in roll purpose. Then again, their roll was a 1, so...)

Tornado Kick: 6x6-20=16 Damage to Minos the Risen

Burn Damage: Minos the Risen takes 24 DMG

Blight Damage: Minos the Risen takes 24 DMG

Astralin: HP 360/360EN 27/36, 6 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD

Koga HP: 740/740 // EN: 58/74 // DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 51 // ACC: 4 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Enemies:

Revenant Minotaur 1: HP 0/75, 30 DMG, 10 MIT

Revenant Minotaur 2: HP 0/75, 30 DMG, 10 MIT

Minos the Risen: HP 0/150, 45 DMG, 20 MIT, [Burn 1/2] [Blight 1/2]

Edited by Astralin

You know, trying to decide whether or not you should panic is a pretty odd feeling. The primal, instinctive part of your brain is screaming at you to move, take action, do something, where as the rational part of your brain is trying to reassure and calm the other part that everything is okay and that there is no need to do anything drastic. So, when Astralin rushed in to finish off Minos, Koga took a step forward and was about to cry out for Astralin to wait, out of sheer fear, only for him to realize that the boss couldn't possibly do that much damage, and it was about to die in a moment anyways.

Chill Koga, chill.

The boss disappeared in a cloud of red fragments as Astralin fell to the ground. "No problem," Koga said, returning the girl's smile as she dusted herself off, "I'm just glad we're going home without so much as a scratch."

@Astralin

Edited by Koga

Koga seemed relieved that the two players were going to leave unharmed. "Yup... right, we should leave before any other players show up or get any ideas." She noted. "But I will admit, it's kinda difficult to remember the way you came when combat caused one to forget..." Astralin admitted with a somewhat nervous smile. "I assume you know the way, or will we retrace our steps working together?" She asked.

She and Koga had been through an awkward meeting, a normal conversation, a run-in with the Knights of Avalon, an encounter with the Minotaurs that guarded this maze, and even the assault from the pendant's undead, previous owners. At the very least, she considered Koga to be a good ally. "I know it's only been one quest, but I think you're a good person, and it was actually kind of fun working with you." Astralin admitted. "Wanna be friends?" She asked, as she prepared to send a friend request, but waiting to send it so that she could send it only upon the answer of yes.

@Koga

Koga looked around for a moment, spinning in place as if trying to get his bearings. And when I say 'as if' I mean he was actually trying to figure out where the hell they had come from. Spinning three time in mid air and doing a back flip could be really disorienting sometimes. The man rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled sheepishly, "Eh, yeah, we're probably gonna need to do some wandering...Sorry." On the bright side...they had all day for that...

After Koga had picked an arbitrary direction and started walking, Astralin had asked if they could be friends to which Koga replied with a firm and stern "No," staring at the girl stoicly. It only took a couple of moments for the man to drop the facade, unable to keep it up any longer. "I'm kidding," he said, lips curling into a small smile, "Sure, shoot it over to me."

@Astralin