+ damage gauntlets

Well, there are two ways to go about perfect items from what I gather. Ones that give basic boosts like damage or die rolls, where you get three points to allocate how you want... or unique effects which overwrite those points in exchange for an effect that is unroutine and can't be defined in points. The only real thing I can see is, what will decide that 10% for the ice thing? Like, what numbers from which dice?

But yeah, only weapons get damage boosts because you are making the weapon deadlier... armor is more for defensive things, you know?

I see. I am sure you could just make that freeze effect for 9 AND 10 and just call it "on critical" ;D and because loot roll has NO effect on combat xD It's a stat that can go on literally anything because it's only use is gathering.

Edit: In a way, a loot dice boost is a HANDICAP in exchange for better stuff.

The main reason that you won't see + damage on armor and accessories, is because they aren't actually damaging the opponent. SAO functions as a video game, with the swordskills providing the main bulk of 'damage'. Spiked armor was not tied to any skill, thus it was not used as a viable weapon. Martial Arts Extra Skill had no weapon associated to it, so even if one were to have spiked gauntlets, they would not improve unarmed or armed damage, etc. Defensive abilities on armor are another matter entirely. I do hope that clears up your question.

As per the crafting item thread, we can only use three items with enhancements at a time. I have different item sets depending on what i am doing.

To begin with, there are 3 types of Equipment. Weapons, Armor, and Accessories. A player is able of using 3 pieces of equipment at a time, and can mix and match this equipment as they see fit. Now, with the exception of Dual Blades, a player may only equip one weapon. However, it is up to the player as to whether they wish to equip two pieces of armor (Say a chest plate and shoulder spaulders) or two accessories (A bracer and an amulet).

Moving on, lets talk about the two most 'powerful' of the abilities we see in common use. The infamous +/- Battle Dice. This is a very powerful effect, with enormous consequences on the Rp itself. As such, you will never see more than 2 of these stacked on a single ability. And at any time, only 2 are going to be in effect on a player at any given time. Since everything on our little game besides crafting and loot basically hinge on the Battle Dice, having abilities that add or subtract to these rolls is extremely powerful.

So, lets say you have two items that give you + battle dice, and you have a total of +3 to your battle dice. Unfortunately, for the time being, only a +2 is going to apply for you. This is to balance the game and keep things from becoming unfair.

Both of these are direct quotes from Saix posted on page one of the crafting item evaluation thread.