Quest List [Current as of 2/21/2021]

Kinda surprised that nobody has updated or made another one of these reflecting any changes. Still seems like a comprehensive and useful thing to have around. But, I made this on an alt forever ago, and can't edit it now. So, may as well remake it now on a main character. Have fun!

List is sorted in order of recommended level for ease of access in terms of players planning their leveling path. Included party limits and repeatability which were not previously included. However, if this makes it too busy or too hard to understand please give me some feedback and I'll do some formatting to make it more readable. I just didn't want to make it any longer than it already is. I might play with formatting later more anyway, we'll see. Recommended levels are provided by staff on a per quest basis, with few exceptions. However, always take these with a grain of salt and know your limits before tackling a quest, and always bring friends when you can!

And before anyone mentions it, yes I know that quests are changing for 3.0 coming up. But until then, this gives us something to work with, and I have no problem updating this again for 3.0 later. Although if staff wishes to do that themselves I certainly won't complain. *wiggles eyebrows*

Quest List

Spoiler
Edited by Endilix