The Journal Of Tokoyami

my name is Daniel my username is tokoyami. im quiet and shy Profile
Username:Tokoyamiwp2220887.png&usqp=CAU
Height:6 ft and 2

About: History/personality

My name is Tokoyami im an orphan my me and my sister Mai have been alone for years. But we had each other, when our parents died it was hard for us but i kept and made sure that she did not have to feel sad or lonely. then we had school,school was fine but me and my sister usually got bullied and picked on because we were orphans.but one day some company donated this vrmmorpg head gear and it was an amazing gift and it was like we weren't alone anymore but then it happened. We were stuck in the game Sword Art Online and there was no way out but getting through all the floors.
Virtues:

im a peace keeper and im very compassionate. im also very honest and somewhat terrible at lying.and i can be very ambitious

im very protective and very nice. Im also wise and smart from listening from others.

im also loyal,patriotic,and love to serve people. i love to listen to other peoples opinions.and im very neutral and i try not to take sides
Flaws:

im very Naive because i want to believe things even when i know that there lies or true.

im somewhat cowardice because when i see or get trouble i always run away.

im also very self denial because ever since we were orphans i was able to believe anything and it would be hard to get rid of it.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»

Set B "DPS Package"

Weapon of choice, of Rare or lower quality

Vanity Armor of choice

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Tokoyami