[SP-F21] Fishing for one <<Nature's Treasure>>

If the sun was shining the amount of sweat Valentine would have made could drown a toddler. He was lucky that he was inside a cave with a surprisingly great amount of circulation. Even now he could swear he felt a nice cave breeze tickling his face. At first he was okay but the constant exertion of fishing was starting to tire him out. He was wondering when he should call it quits to complete some of the other stuff he had planned for the day. He felt a heavy tug and pulled up another sardine.

His face twisted before he remembered the last instance he pulled up a heavy sardine. His guess was correct when a large treasure chest appeared in front of him. It was another mixed bag of chance. Valentine could feel the excitement bubble up. Opening a treasure chest was always a great opportunity to get some good stuff.

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
187198 7 12 12 3 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 15:38:14

CD: 12, LD: 12 + 3 (Fishing Chest fished up) + 1 (For angler) = 1 T3 Mat, and a chest

Total Count: 53 T3 Mats 

Edited by Valentine

“Come on. Daddy needs a new set of equipment.” Valentine was wishing himself luck as he attempted to pick the lock. He was not experienced and should feel bad about not having the lock picking skill. It would have even been better to even get a key from his Merchant boyfriend. As he only just thought of it he could not go back to grab one. Valentine got the locked picked and the last tumbler dropped. A clicking was heard as the treasure chest was finally unlocked.

Inside the chest Val found some col, some more consumables, a lot of mats, and even some armor of sorts. “If I compare the contents of this chest to the previous one than I came up with a lot. I managed to make a decent penny here.” Valentine was wearing a happy smile as he put away the contents of the chest.  “Today is already a good day for me.”

187200 1 10 16 10 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Opening a treasure chest 2021-03-28 15:44:36

LD: 16 = 3,150 Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

Total Count: 61 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

Valentine wondered if he should move to another pond. It was an odd thought that was spurred by the fact that he kept doing it earlier. It could be the fact that switching ponds brought him some sort of luck that he was unaware of. It was impossible for him to figure out all the parameters that SAO worked on. He was only human after all. Only little tips and tricks have been figured out after all this time. He would have to consulate with a slew of fisherman to check the validity of his thought process.

A small familiar tug was made. Valentine pulled it out without a fuss. He was able to find a small fish on the end. It poofed and gave him a small crystal to use. It was only a small consolation prize. Comparing it to what he made so far it almost felt insulting to look at.

187237 1 4 17 3 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:04:28

CD: 4, (Nothing) + 1 (For angler) = 1 T3 Mat

Total Count: 62 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

“I just want to be okay. Be okay. I just want to be okay today.” Valentine started to sing along to a new song that played on the recording crystal. He really was singing about being okay and it reflected his current feelings. Being okay meant a lot to him at the moment. Oftentimes being okay was all one could do in life.

Another small fish that only gave him a bit. Val started to sing a bit louder as if trying to really make himself feel the okay-ness of the song and of life. This time he was not even feeling slightly annoyed. He was able to think about all the good things that he was able to do. It filled him with the greatest of okay-ness. “I guess fishing over at the pound for a bit longer is fine. I have a good feeling that a boon will come.”

187238 7 4 10 1 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:06:28

Total Count: 63 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

Even as he was singing his actions were basically just repeating themselves. He managed to get out another small fish. It was another small material that he gained. It was just a repeat of what he did before. The only difference was what Valentine could perceive as the passage of time. Given by the song that he was singing before coming to an end.

“Hey Crystal!” Valentine was pretending it was an Alexa. “Play some punk rock.” The crystal was not voice activated but punk rock did start playing. It was more of a pre-planned thing. When he programmed the crystals knowing the playlist would be childs play to an extent. It was like when a t.v show aired at a regular time. The song playlist was mildly predictable but enjoyable as well. It was one of the perks of being a performer. His music taste was improving by leaps and bounds.

187239 3 4 8 9 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:07:27

Total Count: 64 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

“I don't wanna live, to be thirty-four. I don't wanna die, in a nuclear war.”  Live fast die young was a great song. It was one of the top 100 punk rock songs. It was classy and relatable for generations of people. As he sang along he felt a good tug. This time he managed to pull out a bigger fish from the pond. It was bittersweet as it disproved a current theory in his head. He believed that he would be unable to pull out anything else good from the pond.

Valentine put the fish away and sat down for a moment. He pulled out a sandwich to munch on. He may have been in a video game but the hunger pangs were a real kick in the pants. If they came during an important time it could very well lead to death. Certain battles in Aincrad required all the attention people could muster.

187240 1 10 20 9 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:08:43

CD: 10 (3 found) + 1 (For angler) = 4 T3 Mat

Total Count: 68 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

Valentine was going to town on the sandwiches. He hardly ever had the opportunity to eat great food. His cooking abilities were dismal. Usually people with cooking skills were common, it was just finding a cook in an affordable price range was different. Aquan was not the best cook but since Val was close, he often allowed the white haired support to get some dishes. If Grimm was a chef Valentine believed he would have already proposed. It would not take much as he thought about it now.

Placing the rod back in the water after his meal, Valentine went back to fishing. He was going to do it for a bit more before heading back. As he was still thinking about the food he took the line in. It was a small unworthy fish. Valentine just kept it because he wanted to add to his supplies. He would worry about sorting it all out at once later.

187241 6 2 17 4 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:10:24

CD: 2 (0 found) + 1 (For angler) = 1 T3 Mat

Total Count: 69 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

“Alright. This will be my last one. As soon as I fish up something I will head out.” Valentine through the line in the water for his last time of the day. He believed he fished enough to make his boyfriend proud. It was at his current moment that a large tug was made. Valentine felt like he had to fight just to not be pulled into the pound. He was nervous as he believed he may have actually pulled up a boss monster.

After an arduous battle Valentine managed to land a pretty neon brown swordfish. When it popped to spill some goodies Valentine managed to get some material and a treasure chest. He felt like it was a blessing that his last fishing attempt for the day was a decent treasure chest. It almost felt like lady luck was on his side. Giving him the perfect chances for riches.

187242 3 12 20 5 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Fishing 2021-03-28 22:11:35

CD: 12 , LD 20 + 3(Chest Found) + 1 (For angler) = 1 T3 Mat and a chest

Total Count: 70 T3 Mat, 4 rare consumables, 4,725 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Edited by Valentine

Valentine made quick work of the lock. The chest was opening up without resistance. Valentine found a few things worth note. Mainly some more col, consumables, and mats. The gains from the chest he just opened was only comparable to the one he found earlier in the day. The best chest was the one right before it. It just felt underwhelming. Like seeing a movie that was only fifty-percent as good as the books.

“Even if this chest was meh, I think overall the haul made was decent. It is about time I head home to my darling boyfriend. I have been out for enough time.” Valentine packed up all his stuff and went to head out. He was ready to go and felt like he really managed to find himself on the trip. Valentine looked at his overall earnings as he departed. Happy to have found some serenity and Col.

187243 1 9 8 4 Valentine http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Opening a treasure chest 2021-03-28 22:13:18

LD: 8 = (Floor * 75) Col, (3) materials, (2) rare consumables

Total Count: 73 T3 Mat, 6 rare consumables, 6,300 Col , A Perfect unidentified armor/shield

Rewards:

2SP (One post and one Event), 73 T3 mats, 6 rare consumables, a Perfect unidentified armor/shield, 6,700 Col (6,300 from chest, and 400 from page)

Edited by Valentine