(SP-F1) The fight at dusk

Jace walked the end of day in the woods. It was nice not having so much high leveled enemies eating at your ass. So he took a break from the front lines. He gripped his blade as he started to see a waxing gibbous moon or growing more than half moon moon. He started moving the trail to his shop where he sleeps on a bed of straw cushioned tell comfy.

As the night grew longer the sun was starting to vanish. He gripped his blade and moved faster. He managed to just get the creek that he would cross and get home when a group of players got in front of him. Excuse me. Yeah excuse you they said. He looked at their cursors and seen they were all orange. Pkers. Please leave me be. Why and who are you to chase us away? A maverick hunter, I'm friends with the strongest maverick hunters alive. Ruri and Keith. Also I'm part of a frontliner guild the Ebon vanguard. So move! Get him boys said the leader.

Move Jace ordered. Attack! The other three men attacked causing Jace to back up. The lake! Jace striked the enemies shoulder and grabbed his collar and threw him into the six foot deep lake. He kicked one into the other causing them to fall. He grabbed another player and threw him into the lake. He looked at the last helper and kicked him causing him to black out. Just me and you said Jace to the leader.

The leader rushed striking at Jace. Jace side stepped and struck his arm. Ha! I'm level twenty two. I used to lead the poison arrow guild. What? No way. Jace looked at the player astonished. How could you be alive. The lead group ended your guild. Not all of us. I survived along with two others. I am recreating it as well. Me having turned green again will recruit more players. Jace looked at the players life. It was only depleted a bit. Jace struck at the leader. The leader pushed back at him and struck him. A fourth of his HP went down. The leader knocked his sword out of his hand and snatched it up. Good bye said the leader and he walked away into the night.

Jace equipped his knife and seen the other members following the leader. Who was he? Oh now he remembered. Sermon the black buccaneer. He founding the last member knocked out still. He splashed him with water and woke him up stealing his sword. Wha!? Said the member. Where is your leader going. I don't know. Tell me he said. I don't know! Jace ran the blade into the boys shoulder and said where is he! He's under the building called seraphic blades. The owner NPC doesn't know about it at all. Jace pulled out the blade and sheathed it. To get yours back I get mine.

Jace moved quietly through the woods. That's when a blade sliced at him barely letting him deflect and breaking his sword. Jace grabbed his knife and stabbed the player killer. Two more jumped out from the trees slicing him. His Heath was now yellow. Die! Jace yelled as he stabbed one the grabbed ones blade and threw it into another's chest. All three were in yellow now. But the one was slowly losing his life which became red. Ganga chan help! He exploded into crystals. Whose next. He ran at another and stuck him stabbing him and watched his life go to red. I will stab him if you attack. The Pker attacked and striked at Hace. Jace thew the enemy into his blade and he lost all of his life and expkoded. He activated a skill and stabbed the last and he died.

Jace finally catching up with him lunged off the roof and tackled the leader. They both fell down. Give me back my blade! Never. Jace grabbed his knife and stabbed the leader waiting for his life to go down. What!? We're in town you dolt. You can't hurt me. Jace grabbed his knife and watched it turn blue to purple as he activated a skill. He raced at the leader and sliced at the leader causing him to fall back and roll. Then Jace grabbed the sword and ran the leader following. The two others began following as well. Get out of the safe zone was all he thought.