[PP-F2] <<Earning a Living>> Artisan style

The background music Miaki and Zelrius were listening to didn't quite match the soon he was singing but that didn't stop him. He simply struck away at the mining wall in front of him and began to make headway into the wall. His song continued.

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn to night

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight

We dig up diamonds

By the score

A thousand rubies

Sometimes more

We don't know what we dig them for

We dig dig digga dig dig

(OOC: No ore found.)

Zelrius shook his head. Two more Gold or Silver or Another Diamond and he was done here. This was all he needed to get started. This was going to be amazing, an actual Artisan in SAO. H walked over to another speckled rock and began once again to swing his Pickaxe. Just maybe he'd get lucky and get a diamond.

Miak shifted around to another point in the mining area to try another wall. Walking 25 feet from where he was before, Miaki continued his song and struck away at the wall.

Hi ho!

Hi ho!

Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho

It's home from work we go

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

(OOC: 1 gold ore added)

Zelrius nodded. That was enough. He saw Miaki obtain the gold and put away his pickaxe in his inventory. He kept the mining helmet on to see his away out of the Cave. Zelrius walked off, He was on his way to The Deserts of Floor 5 and the great city of Ignius to create his Shop and get right to selling and making, This was going to be a day to remember. Before going he yelled to Miaki:

"Hey Stop by my shop and I'll make you something for helping me!"

Miaki ceased hacking away at the wall once Zelrius said they had enough. As they walked out of the cave, Miaki brought his song to an end.

Hi ho, Hi ho

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho

(more whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hum

Hi ho, Hi ho

(whistles)