So An Explanation is Needed...

Alright guys, so I've been gone for a while now, and I will continue to be gone for a long time. I'm sorry for my leave, I'm in deep stuff right now. If you're truly wondering how my life is then ask Keith or Miaki, they know from a while ago. I've told them. It's too much to type out right now, because I'm at school, with limited time. I'm just here to say sorry for disappearing out of nowhere. If I entered any RP's please just omit me from them and continue on until I make my return (which will be soon I would hope). I want to truly apologize to my top people such as my beloved Oske, My other beloved Keith, my brother Miaki, and practically the entire Azure Brigade. Again, I'm sooo sorry for being gone, but I really can't.

Until My Return,

Daeron

There's a chance I will not be returning... if anyone hasn't told you guys yet. My life is terrible right now, and between you guys, I'm considering suicide because of the life I live. Don't bother trying to change my mind, I'm not doing it yet, but I've considered it many times. Thanks for the support though Miaki. I really miss you guys.

There's a chance I will not be returning... if anyone hasn't told you guys yet. My life is terrible right now, and between you guys, I'm considering suicide because of the life I live. Don't bother trying to change my mind, I'm not doing it yet, but I've considered it many times. Thanks for the support though Miaki. I really miss you guys.

Not the first time I've considered that, either. Yes I am Alex.

Ad one more thing before you die, Daeron-thank you for killing g Kaleb, it knocked sense into me. Yes, I am only 12 years of age, and I have through of suicide every other day of my life.