[SP-F1] Choices

Zauis laying around floor ones beautiful green grass field with a lake near by with a slight breeze that blew his dark black hair everywhere. The young male had his eyes close like he was sleeping of the sort. He was wearing a basic chest plate over his red long sleeve shirt. This combined perfectly with his black jeans and black boots.

The young male was lost in thought about a few choices he had for his sword art online life. Choices were never his strong suit so it took time for him to even think about which one he liked the most. But, if he didn't choose a path soon then that would lead him a stray.

He opened his eyes only to see the beautiful sky of Aincrad and the sun beaming down perfectly in the area he was in. The red eye boy lifted his right arm and stretched it toward the sky. It was like he was trying to grasp something. He then brought that very same hand toward his face and clenched it. His right hand was wrapped in tape like it was wounded though it wasn't.

"I've got a few choices, huh? These things are highly annoying. I don't even know why I'm bothering with these things. It's not like I'm meant for any of these choices." he muttered to himself while using his strength to pull himself up so he could sit up and think this through.

"So what's it gonna be?" he asked himself, meanwhile clenching his teeth at all the choices he had to make. He had some people depending on him to make the right choice and had himself wondering if this was the life style he wanted. "Alright....upsie daisy." Zauis stood up on his feet and dusted himself off a bit.

He started pacing back and forth his both his hands in his pockets. "So, I've got two guilds I can join, being a real player killer or the best choice of all, being solo and not dealing with people much." Even though the choices weren't exactly what he liked, there was one in particular that he wouldn't waste time picking. That was obviously the solo life.