[SP-F02] Xena punches a rock for a day. (Breaking the Unbreakable.)

(For the sake of timeliness clarity this takes place one month after Kayabas speech.)

Opening a black book the Info Broker walked through the mountainous terrain of floor 2, memories scorned the Broker, thinking back too the beginning days. Back when her and thread farmed quests on this floor, she smiled but also frowned at those memories. She certainly couldn't be happy at them, not after abandoning him in his time of need. The panic she felt that day wasn't one she had felt sense. She truly despised herself for such a thing that she had done. Coming to a mountain she stopped, looking up at it it was extremely tall, but this was the mountain she needed to climb up. It was where she could get some easy EXP as well as a unique skill and weapon art. "Well, its behind me now... its been a bit... I need to move on..." Xena equipped her claws, from the upper forearm two heavy looking blades protruded, she figured they'd probably help her with climbing. And as she slammed them against the mountain and they dug in, it seems she was right. "If I'm ever gonna forgive myself, or have him forgive me, I need to keep moving forward..." As she stated that the climb up the mountain had begun, after setting her black info book in a small pocket on the inside of her cloak.

Xena | HP: 80/80 | EN: 26/26 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 6 | LD: 3 | BLD: 12 | REC: 2

Spoiler
Xena,
Level: 4
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 80/80
EN: 26/26

Stats:
Damage: 7
Mitigation: 6
Loot Dice: 3
BLD: 12
REC: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Panther Claw's
Armor: Panther Cloth Armor
Misc: The Fierceness of Grass

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Claws R3

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Addons:

Active Extra Skills:

Inactive Extra Skills:
Hiding R1

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (50 HP) x3

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Xena

As Xena had climbed the mountain her claws had begun to wear down, they gave her a decent edge in climbing but, they weren't meant for digging into solid rock, she got about 40% of the way up before claws blades failed, snapping into pieces. Fuck, she didn't even realize weapons could break that badly. Looking at them it was almost like they had been hit by a level 80 player with a great sword. Looking around the area, she spotted some minor indents in the rock that seemed like they could be climbed. How would she even get down though she wondered, this was already going swimmingly and she only just started, not to mention she was left in a danger zone without even a weapon. Maybe she'd be able to loot one somewhere around here, but she doubted it. Running over to the indents she placed a hand against them testing their grip, they weren't that well greppable but there didn't seem to be too many options. Grabbing on with only a cloth glove between the sharp rocks and her hands she started climbing again. With any hope, this would be the one way up, but looking up she couldn't even see the top of the mountain and that wasn't a good sign what so ever. 

It had been about a hour of climbing now, or so she thought. She didn't have a watch but, god she was tired, was this even worth it at this point. "This sucks... Why can't they just have a warp pad too the top of this damn place." She didn't dare look down, as much as she hated her life at the moment she wasn't ready to forfeit it by looking down, it wasn't until 5 minutes later she finally realized she was getting close too the top. "Oh thank god..." She muttered to herself as she climbed, this was already testing her patience and stamina, neither of which she had much of anymore. As she finally gripped the top of the mountain and pulled herself up she groaned just laying on the ground for a solid minute. She looked up to find she was infact in the right place and the monk was just ahead of her. Lovely she could finally make progress on this quest.