[F13 - SP] The Wasteland Secrets | <<Nature’s Treasures: Little Eden>>

Nari felt herself scream as she swung her blade up, catching the dragon on the side of its thigh, as the other leg attempt to grab onto her – the claws raking across her body but not managing to maintain a grip. She felt herself spin from the momentum as the dragon’s flight took it beyond her current position, forcing her to face it once more.

Smiling to herself, she pulled back into her stance – the sword levelled against the top of the shield in preparation. She felt her mouth open and the words spill out before she could even consider the fact that she had wanted to shout them.

“That’s right you asshat! Taste the steel! Your days of flying are coming to an end! I’m going to rip your wings from your body for what you did!” Nari felt the anger growing inside her – not at the fact that Nemo had turned into a boss monster, of sorts. But because of the betrayal he had brought upon her – the act of friendship a façade to bring her here, and ultimately betray her. She felt a tear beginning at the corner of her eye. “I will bring you from your throne in the air, I will defile what little remains of you. I will ensure you hurt no one, ever again. Your reign ends here, and I will assure that it is final. I will demolish every last bit of you that exists, smashing it into a pulp until I have fucking erased your very history in this world!” 

Spoiler

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 13 | HP: 188/260 | EN: 34/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 36 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

| STH: -2 | KEEN [+2BD] | BLEED [12 DMG] | THORNS [9 DMG]

Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 128/206 | DMG: 72 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50

Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigatable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Round Four

ID203567 | BD: 8 + 2 = 10 | <<ST-II vs. Nemo the Wind of Gaia>>

The strike hits! 

| 120 - 50 = 70 DMG

| Keen [+2BD]

ID203568 | BD: 1 | <<Nemo the Wind of Gaia vs. Nari>>

The strike misses!

| Bleed 12 unmitigated damage (2/2 turns)

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 13 | HP: 188/260 | EN: 19/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 36 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 46/206 | DMG: 72 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50

Spoiler

Word Count: 259

NOTE: Dice Roller Says ST-I vs. Nemo due to autofill. Should be ST-II.

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Nari felt herself begin to growl as she managed to land yet another strike against the dragon, this time managing to dodge its own return strike entirely. She spun on her heels, turning to face the creature as it again swung past and around, landing a few paces away. She could hear the anger in its breathing as it huffed, the wounds clearly taking a toll against the creature. She knew that the fight was coming to its closure – whether that would happen with the next strike or not, she wasn’t certain of though.

She glared at the dragon, the growl growing louder in her throat – and suddenly joined by the fox on her shoulder. The second voice of encouragement driving her on, Nari lunged forward, determined to take the fight to the dragon instead of waiting for it to come to her. Her sword arm swung down and backwards, bringing the sword art to life as she surged forward, her growl becoming an outright scream as she collided with Nemo.

Spoiler

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 13 | HP: 188/260 | EN: 21/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 36 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 46/206 | DMG: 72 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50

Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigatable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Round Five

ID203572 | BD: 10 + 2 = 12 | <<ST-B vs. Nemo the Wind of Gaia>>

The strike hits! Critical strike! (+2 DMG)

| 160 - 50 = 110 DMG

| Keen [+2BD]

| Nemo the Wind of Gaia is defeated!

Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 10/206 | DMG: 72 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 13 | HP: 188/260 | EN: 1/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 36 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

Spoiler

Word Count: 171

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Nari felt the scream echoing in her ears as she continued to slash at the dragon, hovering in the air before her. She could hear herself screaming words of hatred towards the dragon before her, and it took the soft nipping of Yuki to draw Nari out of her frenzied rage. She glanced about, clearing her vision and realising that the dragon was gone – the humanoid of Nemo laying on the ground, his expression one of tiredness as he spoke to her.

"..You can come back, if you want." Nari felt the rage growing inside her as the words reached her ears, suddenly recognising that he was passing off everything that had happened. "It gets lonely here... that's why I bring people here. I don't want to be on my own... I want someone to talk to me, and come keep me company if they could."

Nari could tell that he continued his monologue, but her ears had suddenly tuned out his words, a pumping in her heart and head driving her senses away for a moment. She stared at the downed NPC, her face flushed – but not in embarrassment this time. She felt her grip tightening on her sword, the blade quivering as she fought against her primal urges.

Suddenly, her voice cut through the silence in her own ears, as she began speaking. “Come visit you?! How dare you! You brought me here on a false pretense, pretending to care! To truly care! And then this?! I should cut you down where you lay, I should end you – decimate your very existence! I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!”

The anger and venom in her voice shocked her – forcing her eyes to go wide and her body to stumble backwards. Her sword hit the ground as her eyes began to water, but through them she could see the crystal that Nemo was holding, waiting for her to retrieve from his grasp. A sad smile played across his face, and she suddenly remember a key thing – this man was no person, he was simply a collection of code that had been compiled. A quest that was meant to be repeated over and over again – nothing more, nothing less. She felt the tears streaming down her face as she collected her sword and snatched the crystal from his hands, before running to the teleport pad and activating it.

The blue shimmer began around her – and just as it was about to overpower her sight, she turned to see Nemo standing in the distance, a sad smile on his face as he watched her leave. ‘It gets lonely here…I know, Nemo, I know…’

Spoiler

Word Count: 442