(sp-f6)<<New ItemTier>> (rumor)

Grey joy had just heard of this new rumor of a new item tier. This would be his shot! Here was how the rumor goes.

New Item Tier?: Unconfirmed stories hint at a new tier of item being found. While the stories coming in are a little sketchy, it does present the question that more powerful tiers of equipment surely exist. Recently the Guild known as "She Said She Was Level 18" report having found a new weapon while dungeon crawling, that is beyond the Perfect Tier. Requests to verify the existence of this 'Excellent Tier' Weapon have gone unanswered. Does this mean we have seen the future of 'Raid Gear' in Aincrad?

So he headed to the guild titled She said he was level 18 so he could examine the weapon.

Soon, he was at the guild place. It was. Magnificent. For a girl. The place was to girly, but he still walked in for the sake of the weapon. He waited, waited, waited while he continuously knocked on the door, but no response. He sent a PM that he wished to see them at once, but there was a reply........20 minutes later! So he waited patiently till they got home, reading the guidebook as e did.

GreyJoy was looking at this sword as soon as they got back. It was a two-handed greatsword, with +1 battle dice, +1 loot dice, and +2 damage. This blade was like the future..........futures best blade! He had to show it someone.... But who? "Hey, can I borrow the blade for a bit?" Asked GreyJoy. "I want to ask someone from the info brokers headquarters with a higher weapon appraisel skill?"

"Sure"

When he got to the Info Brokers community, they couldn't believe their eyes. Then the weapon appraisal dude found that the blades name was Lion's Tooth, and it gave +2 damage, +1 battle dice, and +1 loot dice.

"Well, is this that guild's blade?"

"Yes"

"Are you gonna try to get it from them?"

"Yes" GreyJoy shook his had nervously.

"Good luck with that!" He laughed.

"Actually, I have a plan. When I give the blade to one of them, I'm hoping they fight. Then I step in, pick up the blade, and say-fine, I'll keep it! Then, I will also say, with that, I will even give you 500 col. Then they get money and stop fighting, and I get the blade. It all will end well."

"Hmm.....Not a bad plan"

So, GreyJoy did what he said he would do. The Plan A. As soon as e knocked on the door, I girl walked up. GreyJoy handed her the two-handed Weapon, and told her GreyJoy liked her. Immedialty you should have seen her eyes. She set the sword down and told the other ladies. They all started fighting over which one GreyJoy liked, so he gt in the middle of them.

"I will take the sword, give you 500 col, then leave."

"And........."

" And what?"

"And I will go on a dinner trip with you guys, like a date. That's what you say."

"Fine. 500 col and date. That sound okay?"

"Yes!"