[PP-F4] Down the Rabbit Hole

Now I normally don't like sleeping in cold places but I just had the instinct to go here I had called a friend along saying I would meet her in the forest in a kind of safe area so I took a nap while I waited but I woke up and this humanized rabbit boy literally a rabbit boy was standing over me did I get hit in my sleep? Nope. I was ready to attack him until he turned and started leaving with out a word screaming something about being late I was thinking of how familiar this was to.... Alice in Wonderland but the rabbit wasn't white at all it was black and of course humanized I followed it to a whole jumped into the middle if a frozen lake I sent a message to said friend my location and waited patiently for them to arrive I was not planning on going down there without someone else with me

Haine had gotten the message and gasped. How long had it been since she had seen Mahko? Months, years? She quickly replied to the message. "Be right there!" she typed before sending the message and taking off.

When she had arrived, she walked up to Mahko and smiled. "Long time no see buddy! And.. we're gonna explore?" she gasped with sparkly eyes as she was curious about the huge but small hole in the ground. She would childishly peep down it, before yelping as she shake her hands from the immense cold temperature of the ice.

I heard rustling from the frosted forest I watched patiently as Haine had arrived, she walked up to me and smiled. "Long time no see buddy! And.. we're gonna explore?" she gasped with sparkly eyes as she was curious about the huge but small hole in the ground. She would childishly peep down it, before yelping as she shake her hands from the immense cold temperature of the ice. I chuckled lightly as I watched her "Yes in fact I wanted to explore whatever was down there since I had just seen this weird black rabbit boy jump down it" I pull up my menu looking into my inventory "I even got a picture of the rabbit" I pulled out a small paper with a picture handing it to Haine garcons-manga-usagi-boy-big.jpg as I pulled out the rest of what we needed to get down there pretty much parachutes that I had luckily gotten from Kyoki and some rope so we could climb up when were done I tied the rope to a nearby tree and hooked it onto my coat "You ready Haine?" I asked handing her one of the parachutes as I already had mine on

She cooed as she looked at the picture with sparkly eyes. "It's adorable! WE MUST CATCH IT!" she childishly exclaimed before grinning like a kid in a candy store. Then she watched as he explained how they would get there and whatnot as he tied a rope to a tree and grabbed a parachute. He would hand one to Haine as well. "You ready Haine?' he asked. She nodded and quickly replied. "Ready as I'll ever be!" she chirped as she she had just finished putting the parachute on. And now- They went down the hole.

It took a long while as we flew down I swore I seen thing on our way and somehow it was much warmer as we descended into the hole I was beginning to see earth and flying objects apparently the wind wasn't very strong so we weren't parachuting at all more like falling at slow speeds that jus seemed to defy gravity I actually got bored picked up a chess board off of a floating table and began to play against myself till we finally came to a stop suddenly dropped on a red and black tiled floor where the rabbit boy could be seen running down a hall and we followed him but we lost him on the way into a room full of doors three white filled circle on the floor we were pretty much what I guessed would be lost

Haine magically pushed this skullar dude away, ignoring his existence as she then turned her attention to the new atmosphere. "Wh-why are we floating?!" she gasped before the next thing she felt was her rear end across the checkered tile floor. "O-Oww.. that was swell.. eheh.." the bluenette sweat dropped before getting back on her feet and looking all around. "Heeeeyyy bunnyyy personnnn! Where are youuuu?" she childishly yelled before looking around everywhere in the area, her eyes filled with deadly sparkles.

As Haine was searching for the rabbit I decided to open the doors some were locked some just led to a brick wall but as far as I could see all of them didn't go anywhere and I was beginning to get frustrated so I sat on the floor for a moment to think that's when I noticed the bottom of a door frame behind a curtain which previously wasn't there before I stood back up and pulled the curtain back there was this small door at the bottom of the wallI let the curtain drop "how the hell are we supposed to get through that?! Its probably locked too..." I sat back on the floor again until I was launched up and I was now sitting in a chair in front of a table with a key, a bottle, and a plate of Ice cream "what the frootloops???"