[PP-F1] Learning the ropes

Shanok was wandering through the starting city, looking for an item shop because he was out of healing crystals. He didn't quite remember where the shops where though, as it had been a long time since he had been to the starting city. Lost in the city, he came across an area where depressed low-leveled players were wandering. I don't think this is the right place... Shanok thought to himself. He could hear what some of the players were saying, things like : "Is he just here to laugh at us?" "It's clear that he's higher level than us, just look at his gear". Why would I be here to laugh at you... I'm trying to beat this game to get you guys out of here..., he wanted to say that out loud but couldn't as they probably wouldn't believe him anyway. He kept walking forward, without paying too much attention to the players, but one of them caught his eye, he didn't look depressed, he looked like him, lost. Shanok decided he'd discretly follow this player, until he found out what was going on with him.

after just logging to SAO i started to feel like i was ready to take on the world, like nothing in the world could stop me. knowing in my mind that i came in the game late i mite get beat down by some of the old higher lvl players. best be on my toes, and i need to have my guard up as i wonder about *begins walk about the city*. i wonder how my friends are doing i hope they are OK. *contuses to walk about now knowing i am lost*

Shanok kept on following the mysterious player, who also looked lost, he also had the starting gear for some odd reason. Why does that guy still have starting gear? I know he's on the first floor and all... but still... Shanok thought to himself. He went up to the lost player to talk to him, "Hey, are you lost?" he asked.

taken back some by this new person out of the blue talking to zman. i wonder if this is one of those high lvl players that are in all RPG looking to a quick kill or maybe he is trying to tack my gear best be ready for the worst zman thought to himself.

NO, i am not lost just tacking a tore of this fine city
zman said with a rather harsh tone. although the expression shown on zman faces says other wise. maybe i can get him to leave me alone best not to let on that i am a noob zman thought.