[PP-F1] Hi Shaya! (Cinika, Shaya)

She was in the town of beginnings and saw someone walking nearby. She had to catch up to this being, She ran touching her on her shoulder as she did so. "Umm.... Hi!" She had said energetically she had then blushed as she had caught up to her. She then put of her hand to the girl. "M-My name is Cinika, you can call me Cini!" She tilted her head a bit smiling as she had done so. The blue butterfly clip in her hair jumping around as she had ran over to the girl. There hair was about the same length but Cinika was a bit more smaller then Shaya.

Shaya thought it would be a good idea to clear her head after a close encounter. Suddenly she heard a voice behind her, she turned to see a small reflection of herself grabbing her shoulder. She listened to her politely before introducing herself. Hi Cini. I'm Shaya. She said with a welcoming smile. Is something wrong? She didn't know why but she thought of this girl as a daughter she would have, just judging by their looks side by side.

"Hi S-Shaya!" She blushed a bit and smiled up at her. "N-No nothing is w-wrong." She told Shaya as she had then shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you." She had smiled at Shaya. She asked her if there had been anything fun to do other then just run into people and say hi, then they would answer hi. "Is there something like lakes, and mountains?" She had asked about biomes to Shaya.

"S-Sure... <>" She smiled at Shaya as she awaited for her to take the lead to these wondrous new places. By now she figured out that Shaya must've been older then her. She was about 3-2 inches in height larger from her. She had smiled at her suddenly,a s if the sun suddenly shined in her face. She giggled a bit as she had awaited instruction from her of where to go. She had liked to see new places and she was glad that in SAO they were only a teleport away. The many adventurous adventures could be fun to go on. Her eyes shining a light blue color, beginning to sparkle as she had looked around, seeing many trees and wild things as she had done so.

Shaya looked at Cini. She seemed so carefree and happy, she envied that she finally found someone else with a personality like that. It's not every day you find someon who enjoys life in a game of life or death. What do you say we go swimming at the nearest lake? Shaya looked anxious "I haven't swam since... the incident." She attempted to shake the thought as she pulled out a smile waiting for Cini's answer.

"Um, well sure." She had said finally not really wanting too, but she always liked to agree with people. She went to the lake, putting her shoes on hide mode as she kicked them back and forth, right and left. She had felt happy that she had found Shaya. Someone nice yet not awkward. She had then and now had pressed the hub, finding the friends list she had, no one. She then clicked Shaya's name sending a friend request to her as she had then saw a white box with a blue O and a red X in the bottom right and left.

Shaya was just about to equip her bathing suit when a freind request box popped up in front of her. She looked at Cini and smiled as she pressed the blue O. After that she equiped a blue 2 piece bathing suit. She began to walk towards the water as her memories began to rush back into her head. By the time she got to the edge of the water she was breathing heavily. Cini seemed to be having fun, and she really wanted to join her so she got in the water.

She smiled at Shaya as she splashed her with some of the water. She then giggled as she ran a little away, kicking up a bit more water after she had gotten on her bathing suit as well, it had been a light pink one piece. She then jumped into the large part of the water. She then splashed a small wave toward the sun. Smiling as she then turned back to Shaya who had been splashing her back for a while. Her giggling came to a stop as she grinned and threw a bit more water at her. seeing a small ball in her inventory as she tossed it toward Shaya.

Shaya seemed to have forgotten about her past experiences in the water. She was having fun splashing, and playing. She noticed that Cini had gotten a ball. She laughed as they played catch and splashed some more. Shaua swam out to the deeper end with her for only a moment. With her fear of water she didn't want to go as far not to touch the bottom. She kept a close eye on the land makig sure there weren't any monsters or people around. you having a good time? She asked while still trying to splash her.

"This is fun!" She had laughed while splashing Shaya and catching the ball once more. Here came the question, since she had always wanted a tiger. "D-Do you think you can accompany me on taming a tiger if there is some kind of jungle floor?" She had asked her eyes sparkling as she awaited for the answer giggling as she had smiled at Shaya.

[OOC]

Shaya looked at her as if she was crazy, A tiger!?! she thought of how that wouldve worked out and sighed. She knew that she would need help, not only finding one but taming it as well. I-I mean sure! It's not hard to tame an animal. She gave a warming smile, hoping she didn't notice she was worried.

(OOC: It's fine, I'm not always good at writing either.)

"I-I'm glad you will help me." She said as she suddenly hugged Shaya. "I'm glad I have a friend..." She had sighed, she was happy she had a friend that could help her out in situations. She then blushed as she let go of the hug. "So, what else can we do on floor 1?" She had asked her blue lapis eyes glittering as if she had been super curious... She grinned hoping that there was a lot more to do in this world, fighting possibly stores. She smiled at all the possibilities of things.

"O-Okay!" She had smiled as she awaited the location of where to go, she put her jacket and non bathing suit stuff on and got out of the water as she put her shoes back on non hide mode. She smiled at Shaya now awaiting for what to do next as such as going somewhere as she smiled. She then walked over to the less grassy plains. Seeing a few animals such as harmless bunnies and a few boars...

She smiled towards Shaya nodding as she opened her hub and took her curved sword from her inventory. She smiled at her, "Ready." She had said as she began to walk closer to the boar. The boar noticing her come closer. She smirked at it. Smiling as her curved sword touched the dirt. She was happy this was her first hunted animal. Suddenly she lunged forward seeing her sword in front of her. Unlucky she had missed, running into a nearby tree as she managed to tug it out of the tree with putting her knee against the tree bark.

-Actual Battle Dice Roll-

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9] Critical, -2 Hp

[10] Critical, -3 Hp

Boar - 5/5

Chinika - 7/7

She saw the boar start to run toward me. My eyes narrowing at the figure. Bringing my sword back and see him start to lunge forward. She brought her sword out in front of her, hoping for a strike in it's head. And she had hit the boar. Leaving with a large cut across the ribs. She smiled at it as she had done so. she had been happy for the 1 HP strike across the boar.

-Actual Battle Dice Roll-

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9] Critical, -2 Hp

[10] Critical, -3 Hp

Boar - 4/5

Cinika - 7/7