[PP-F6] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Cinika, Shaya)

She had smiled at the PM she had wrote to have Shaya meet her here. This floor seemed nice, and tropical She decided to try and find her tiger here. She had wanted to have a familiar tiger for a while now. She smiled as she pressed the send button as she sent the PM to Shaya. She waited by the teleport gate hoping that she would come right away, eager to get her familiar.

In the middle of a battle on a higher floor, Shaya got a PM from one of her new friends, Cinika. She quickly finished it and got a teleport crystal out of her inventory. She shouted, Teleport floor 6! The crustal shattered as Shaya began to glow blindingly bright. Not even a second later she found herself in a town she hasn't been to before. She looks around and sees the happy faced little girl that invited her to go on an adventure with her, Hi Cini! She said waving to her.

"Hi Shaya!" She had smiled back to her. "Today, I'm gonna get my familiar, like it said in that PM, correct?" She had smiled at her. She then looked around at the tropical area. "This looks like where my tiger cub would be, correct?" She had then said while looking around. She suddenly saw a small movement in the trees. She narrowed her eyes at it as it looked like some-- orange figure... Suddenly a brown hatted NPC that looked somewhat like Indiana Jones She had looked into his eyes... "G'day Gals!" the NPC had said patting Cini's head. "So you two gals goin' on a adventure?" he had asked afterward. "I'm on the hunt for the familiar quest, sir." Cini had replied to the NPC man that had jumped in front of them.

(OOC: Sorry if it is too long or really hard to reply to xD)