[SP-F2] Mining alone (Repeat Earning a Living)

Zelrius was off once again to floor 2. Same reason as before: To get materials. Although there was one thing different about this time around, He'd be going around. Zelrius walked through the Teleportation gate and was now on Floor 2. Last time he was here The Blood Buccaneer went with Miaki. This time, He'd go alone. The only problem was he didn't know exactly which Mine it was he entered in orginally...

So Zelrius was off. Out of town he went, walking to his newest destination. He went about looking for a Mountain with a mine within. Following his map he had a few highlights. None of which gave him any specifics on the location, only the fact that there was a Mine there. He sighed and walked off to the Nearest one. Down a dark corridor in the Mountain, and into the actual shaft where the ores were.

(--OOC a Loot Roll of 5-10 Brings you to a Lesser Gem Mine, 11-15 Brings you to greater Mine, 16-19 Brings to Rare Mine and a 20 Brings you to precious Gem Mine.--)

Zelrius unfortunately found himself within a Lesser Gem mine. Sighing he walked in side, equipped his pickaxe and began hammering away at some nearby Ore. Zelrius swung a couple of times and waited as the Mound of Rocks turned blue then disappeared, He now awaited the Confirmation signal

Bentioite (Light Greenish, 5-10 Loot dice, 2)

Ametrine (Purple 11-15, 2)

Geode (Certain Shades, 16-19. 2)

Garnite (Black Perfect 20 1, Or 1 of each previously)

(2 Geode acquired)

Zelrius smiled. He had gathered some good Ore already. This would put his shop back in buissness for a day. Keeping his smile on, Zelrius went back to swinging the Pickaxe, once again on a bundle of shiny rocks. This time he hoped for something a little more vaulable to make his shop items with.

(1 Granite Acquired.)

He walked over to the next glistening Rock collection. Once again swinging his pickaxe, without it ever actually hitting. SAO made mining seem so boring. All you did was swing, The game stopped you a few millimeters from the actual rock, Made a Clinck sound and sent sparks. Then the Rock would glow blue and let you know if you got anything from it.

(1 Bentioite, 1 Geode and 1 Ametrine)

Zelrius kept his smile on. Despite how Boring Mining was, He did like the outcome he got most of the time due to some of the Items he had. Smiling he crossed over to another set of rocks. This would be his last one in this cave, Then he'd go find another. He was after a Mine with Special Gems inside. In those they held Gems that could make the best Items SAO could offer.

(2 Ametrine Acquired)

He had nicely landed himself inside a Rare Gem Mine. He had hit the Jackpot as the Gems he was looking for could be in here too, Just with a very low chance, But with his luck today, Zelrius was willing to take the time. Not to mention, if he could acquire the Gems he was looking for, The Items they'd make would sell for a fortune and be invaluable in battle.

RARE:

Gold (Loot Dice Roll of 16-19)

Opal (LD Roll of 11-15)

Ruby (LD Roll of 5-10)

Phoenixstone (LD Roll of 20 + Even BD Roll)

BlurStone (LD Roll of 20 + Odd BD Roll)

(1 Opal Added)

Zelrius was just on a roll today. He had yet to miss a single Mining attempt. No matter how bad the gem was that he got, Zelrius still got it, and that's what counted. Because, again, no matter how bad it was or looked, The Gem could still make items regardless and was able to make him a profit back at his shop and earn him EXP in his Artisan Rank so he could make more crafts a day. Zelrius swung his pickaxe once on a pile.

(1 Opal Added)

Zelrius smiled. He had gathered some good Ore already. This would put his shop back in business for a day. Keeping his smile on, Zelrius went back to swinging the Pickaxe, once again on a bundle of shiny rocks. This time he hoped for something a little more valuable to make his shop items with.

(1 Opal acquired)

Zelrius smiled. He had gathered some good Ore already. This would put his shop back in business for a day. Keeping his smile on, Zelrius went back to swinging the Pickax, once again on a bundle of shiny rocks. This time he hoped for something a little more valuable to make his shop items with.

(1 Blurstone Added)

Zelrius looked in astonishment at the message that had just appeared. <<1 Blurstone Acquired>> He smiled a wide grin that made him look like he was an idiot, But Zelrius didn't care. A Blurstone could make one of the most Expensive and wanted items Aincrad could offer. Looking around, as if someone was watching, Zelrius stored the Blurstone in his inventory. Now he swung hs pickax again, Hoping to find the next best thing.

(1 Ruby Acquired)

Zelrius smiled. He had gathered some good Ore already. This would put his shop back in business for a day. Keeping his smile on, Zelrius went back to swinging the Pickax, once again on a bundle of shiny rocks. This time he hoped for something a little more valuable to make his shop items with.

(1 Gold acquired.)