[PP-F5][Quest] Survival (Shade, Cinika)

She smiled knowing that she could do this quest, wanting to make use to the idea she PMs shade about it, awaiting for his arrival as she sees the girl she had to give her the quest cross the town, she had to stop her. "Hello, could I take that quest?" She says as she runs after the lady, the lady nodding and moving on as she awaits by the telepost gate, still reading about the quest in her book. She smiled as she saw the flash of light and the dude come up to her once again, like when she had became an Artisan.

Shade emerged from the light with Burner close behind, who yipped happily and ran over to Cinika. Shade, less-than-impressed with his dragon's attitude, rolled his eyes and walked over. "So you explained that you needed help with a quest?" Shade asked, brushing some hair out of his eyes.

"It would give us both the skill." She had said knowingly that Burner would be on her shoulder by now. She showed him the quest journal. "It is the skill called <>." She spoke smiling at him and nodding at him as she pointed to the words crossing the page. She knew that if they were in harsh weather it would help them out. "So, if you are willing we need to collect a crate of some sort around here." She spoke again, pointing among spots in the desert.

Shade raised an eyebrow as he looked at the ever-expanding floor of sand. "How are we supposed to do that? The chances of us finding that crate out here are..." He then stopped and sighed, looking back at the desert. "I guess there's no talking you out of this now. Let's get moving before I get impatient."

"Okay Mr. Negative." She said walking forward, and scouting the area as she put her hand above her eyes, smiling as she moved right and left from the spot in the town. She then walked out to the thousands of piles of sand. Digging through one, knowing that blaze might now how to scout through it, she put her shoulder up to one of the sant piles, wondering what the familiar would do.

Shade felt Burner jump off his shoulder and make his into the sand. The small draglin wormed around beneath the ground and would pop up occasionally to give a small yip, only to head back under. As Shade dug through sand, he kept mumbling about why he even bothered to come out in this weather.

she smiled at the two rumbling on the sand dunes, as she saw one in the distance, thinking that it was over there she started to run over to it. The heat above her head, and her head beating with the heat. She sighed, swiping her hand across her forehead. Smiling at Shade before beginning to run over to the far away sand dune.

Shade rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, following along as Cinika spotted the item of interest. "This had better not be a waste of our time." He grumbled as he got down on his knees and started to help unearth the object beneath the sands. Burner yipped and ran over, doing his part to help.

She smiled and started scooping up piles of sand, feeling the heat come upon her once again. "This heat..." She had said as she whipped off some sweat from her head once again, with the heat and work this was twice as hard then what it should've been. Suddenly she saw Shade loose two health. "Ouch.." She had said in her mind as she saw him lose it.

Shade - 11/13

Chinika - 11/11

(OOC: 1 on crafting dice = -1 Hp Sorry shade we missed 2 of them already.

Shade wiped some sweat from his forehead and saw Cinika was sweating too. "If you can't handle the heat, then go sit aside. I don't want an over-worked girl getting in my way." He said, without looking up from the digging spot. Burner looked between the two and began to flap his wings, trying to make cooling wind for them.

"About time." Shade said, wiping sand off of the crate. "And how exactly are we going to transport this all the way back to town?" Shade said, crossing his arms as he sat on the crate. "It's not like either of us have enough room in our inventory."

She saw a piece of his health puncture him. She moved forward from the conversation. "Lets move forward!" She said as she took the crate from Burner and patted his head as she started to move forward from the large sand dune toward the town, to deliver the crate to it's owner.

Shade - 10/13

Chinika - 11/11

Shade rolled his eyes and followed along. "Hmph. Fine. Don't expect me to consider you a friend for a friend for this..." He muttered, walking through the sand as the sun began to go down. After a while of walking, it had officially become night. They were only half-way back and the day was already gone.

"I thought we were friends, but I guess not." She said as she then started to walk a bit faster now. "What happened to Burner, by the way?" She asked as she finished walking towards the town, now three fourths of the way. She smiled to Shade as she had asked the question, truthfully wondering where the familiar had been.

As if on cue, Burner popped his head out of Shade's hood and looked to Cinika with a yip. "I guess we found him." Shade said, looking over his shoulder at Burner in his hood. Burner, however, squirmed out and then ran off. Dashing away on the sand. "Wha-?" Shade stuttered, as his draglin ran off. "Tch, damn it all. Come on, we have to go find him."

Shade took a few more steps as he looked through the sand. "Burner! Come!" After a few brief seconds, a pair a hands popped up from the sand and grabbed Shade's ankles. "What the Hell?" He shouted, before being pulled under. Leaving Cinika alone, with the possibility of the same happening to her.

Shade blinked a few times before he saw everything around him. He tried to stand, yet it felt like something was holding him down. He looked and saw Cinika was on top of him. Sighing, he looked and saw they were in some huge sandy cavern. And with what looked like a giant... Sand Fortress in the distance.