[Floor 1] Unexpected Interactions

Night finishes up his dinner as he noticed the small group a few tables down. They made so much noise the he couldn't believe he didn't notice them earlier. He hummed to himself as he recalled of what he said to Kay earlier.

It would be best to have more numbers on our side especially if we're going to those Ruins. He thought to himself. His eyes showed alertness and concern.

Only question is if they're willing to do so... After a few seconds of processing his thoughts together. Taking his last glance at the plaza confirmed that he was willing to take a risk.

So he got up and approached the group in a warmly manner.

Zelrius immediately stopped laughing as a stranger approached and his attention was now on him.

His Blue eyes always analyzing anything and everything. Taking in every little detail guess from his equipment he is a substantially higher level then any of them.

Hello, Do you need something? he asks trying to hide the suspicion in his voice

Zelrius is not only angered by someone interrupting his good time but also annoyed on how This man looks of importance.

Noticing one of them was studying him, he already knew he would have to tread carefully on what he says. He smiles at the young man and raised his right hand trying to make sure that he doesn't mean harm.

I'm sorry for the my intrusion but may I perhaps borrow a moment of your time? It won't take long I promise. He asked with a warm gesture.

He took a seat across from him and folded his hands over the table.

Well me and my partner Kay were fixing to head out to venture out in the Forest. You looked like someone who can handle himself and if you're not busy perhaps you can join our party? He asked quickly. He glanced around the room and spotted none of those characters wandering around. His face expression showed a little relief, but hehad to stay sharp.