Drako Kibawah GreyJoy sat at this resturaunt in wait of SOE player....he believed her name started with an A. Just some girl that wanted to meet a new player, perhaps? Or was it important? But then Drako GreyJoy through that maybe they could go on a quest together....I mean, she WS almost level 2, right? Well, anyways, he sat patiently waiting for her. To come. Eventually. Hopefully to it though he'd be busy tomorrow.

She had been sitting near a tree sketching more weapons and smiling at them as she then saw a PM in her message box. She got up and closed her notebook. She had then started to walk toward the location of where he said he was at. Seeing that there was some sort of Restaurant or Cafe. She had opened the door looking to the left, then the right.Seeing him on the right side her and her blue sparkly eyes sat down across from the man. Smiling at him, "So, what did you want me to meet you here for?" She had asked as she had looked at him.

"I needed a buddy to quest wit," Grey joy Sàid,"and you didn't seem like you were up to much....so I invited you. If you would like, we could stay here for a bit, doodle, read, and get some drinks. What do ya say, partner?" GreyJoy asked awkwardly. This was his time to make married who wasn't way stronger than him. "Could I see your notebook please, ma'm?" He asked funnily. When the order dude came around, GreyJoy ordered a strawberry lemonade to start.

She had given up her notebook sighing, as if now she could do nothing. Today she had been sketching many dresses and different outfits. She sighed as she saw the 'waiter' came around. "Could I have a Sprite?" She asked as she moved her pencil around awkwardly not knowing what to say or react to. She then looked up, seeing that he had flipped through all her sketches, small jewelry dresses / outfits and weapons. her white hair being as silky as a cloud as her blue lapis eyes looked up from the 'waiter' bringing her Sprite.

"Do you plan on getting a job?" drako asked. "Cause if so, you'd be a good artisan!" But then he saw the pictures of weapons and armor, then didn't appreciate himself what he had said. She would probably be a blacksmith, but you can't make trinket's when your blacksmith....."so, are you getting a job? And, what kinda quest are we gonna go on?" Be fore she could answer, the wait or aswd what he wanted. He wanted a big, 1/2 pound cheeseburger! Not like you can be fat in the game, anyways.