[PP-F1] Quest o' Adventure

Keith sat in a tree down on floor 1, hoping to get some relaxation in before the raid on the boss up on Floor 8. He yawned and leaned back on the branch he was on, sighing as some part of him wished something would happen. "It's probably nothing." He said with a sigh, as he shuffled in the branch and yawned.

I was running through the grassland vaulting over some rocks climbing trees doing my normal thing then i see a player sitting under a tree I'm not close enough to see his level but i wanted to say he so I run up just around the perimeter not sure if the guy is hostile or not but I yell "hey dude whats up my names Aiden what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere."

Keith blinked and rubbed his eyes, yawning as he looked down from the branch. "Ah, you know, just hangin around." Keith said casually, wiping some leaves off his vest as he looked at the player. "What about you? What brings you all the way out here? The name's Keith, by the way."/color]

"well im a parkour freak please don't make fun yes i like to jump over things in fancy ways and im doing training every day you know keeps me sane well keith its nice to meet you sorry if I don't come to close but I see your name is orange and your level is high." I keep feeling tense not sure what the guy was about but he was giving off some good vibes so i guessed I might be able to trust him but for now I might keep my distance for now.

Keith looked up at his crystal and then back to Aiden. "Well, you see, in my line of work, there are some players called Mavericks. Mavericks are players who will kill for fun, no other reason. They may also be green players who organize and run killings. People like me, Maverick Hunters, risk our lives to stop Mavericks, even if we lose our lives in the process. While clearing floors is one thing, stopping the Maverick force is another." Keith said, hopping down from the branch. "By the way, it's nice to meet you!" he said with a smile, reaching out his hand.

"well man I thank you alot for that then people who kill for fun need to be dealt with so thanks for that." I reach out and shake his hand smiling back this guy was cool so i say "well its nice to meet you and when i level up sign me up for that job and I aplaude you for manning up and taking on those evil heartless people so man want to go do something im bored as hell."

She smiled as she saw Keith talking to some new guy, she was in the teleport gate as small white crystals circled me. I start to walk over to where my brother was, and surprise him. She had a bit of a giggle starting to come up as she reached her brother. "BOO!" She said as she jumped up and down in a childish manner afterward.

Keith took a quick breath and jumped around, seeing his little sister, smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "Hey sis! What kinds of trouble have you been getting into?" he said with a chuckle and then looked back to Aiden. "Ruri, meet Aiden. Aiden, meet Ruri, my younger sister. She's a Maverick Hunter too!"

"nice to meet you ruri I see blue hair runs through the family it is very nice to meet you." I start looking at the two player noticing the family similarities I smile and laugh saying "wow this is the third high level i've met on the first floor and guessing by your levels you two must be popular or something sorry if i don't recognize you two I didn't get out much at the beginning of this death game." I stick my hand out to the new comer I trusted them they seemed like good people.

"Thank you." She smiled at Aiden and shook his hand. She was happy to meet someone that could be trusted for once. "Nah, I'm nothing special, my brother is the special one!" She said while smiling at her older brother. She knew she wasn't much even though she was such high level. She was glad to know that he thought being a maverick hunter was good. Many people had mistaken it for being bad. She then saw the trees whistling and pointing to a dirt road she looked down the long trail wanting to go adventuring there.

"yo miss everyone is special thats a fact everyone has a story and their all amazing so yeah you to front liners want to help the weirdo noob that showed up out of nowhere because im very bored." I climb the tree getting to the highest branch looking for something to do and blush embarrassed looking down saying "sorry if im being rude for leaving you two down there sometimes im just in my own world."

Keith smiled and scratched his head. "Well, I'm not really all that special to be honest either. I'm no different from everyone else in this game. And if you're looking for something to do, I think I may know a few activities." Keith said, checking his <> and looking to Aiden and then to Ruri.

"Well I simply like to look at scenery and draw clouds and simple things like that if you want to fight or duel and whatever, well you could possibly find some boars over that way." She had said pointing to the right of the scene she might've been a large level but not because she fought all the time, because she had put time into the game. When she fought, she fought. When she didn't fight, she didn't fight. She just liked to see how some people would react if she had told them that she had never hurt some boars, which she did quite often.