[F2-PP]in the city(Shaya and Aiden)

I was in the city doing pull ups on the side of one of the building trying to do some strength training in the city I'm starting to get bored for doing this so i climb up on top of the building looking for something to do because the was the first time i had been in this city and on this floor so there must be something to do.

"woah chill just doing some exercise you know I wasn't even doing one handed pull ups sorry if I scared you I did this in my home city all the time." I smiled at the girl sitting on the edge swinging my feet back and forth saying "I wasn't trying to kill myself i was just working out names Aiden by the way."

I laugh at what she says I slip down grabbing the ledge with one hand and start doing pull ups smiling saying "does it look like im going to fall right now im good nothings wrong i do this stuff all the time no need to worry heights never bothered me anyway could be hanging from my feet right now and it wouldn't bother me." I do four more one handed pull ups then switch hand and do five the pull myself on the edge smiling at the girl.

She was surprised at his answer, she began to walk through the door, Thank you. She waited till they got to the bottom floor to speak again, I don't want to sound needy, but could you help me? She remembers back to all the times she was put in distress because of heights and began to breath harder. Heights and water were two things she had trouble with, in that order.

"well my parents taught me to always help anyone in need so what could I help you with please calm down miss shaya I'LL help you do you need to sit down for a bit" I go get a chair from the building setting it down for her to sit down I say "so whats the problem that you need help with and I will do whatever I can."

"well shaya it could be dangerous but if you truly do then we need some rope to make some harnesses are you sure a fear of heights is a very rational fear because people can get hurt." I think of things we need to go climbing and where i could take her thats not that dangerous to climb there were some mountains or maby a short cliff.

"this is nothing to be ashamed of shaya I used to pass out every time I went above the second floor of a building so lets go get some harnesses so it can be safer and i'll pick somewhere small to start." I start to walk toward the shops looking away so she wouldn't be embarrassed I used to be the same way so I understood how she felt this used to be a touchy subject so I was going to make this as painless as possible.

She followed close behind him, nervous at how high they would go, Where are we gonna go? She looked around and waved to players passing by giving a warm smile to each one. She began to think of the time she spent at the top of the mountain Angel proposed to her on, she started to walk slower as she put her hands on her knees breathing heavily. W-Wait, please. She held out an arm as if she was able to reach him from sveral feet away.

I stop walking back to her saying "we're going to stay in the city there is a three story building where were going to climb lots of hand holds do you need help walking or are you going to be fine." I offer her my hand hopping she was going to be alright I felt for her this was me when i was younger so I would try to be supportive.

That sounds good, but I've never threw up, I would always hyperventilate and if I couldn't get help I'd faint. She looked at the signs of the restaurants around them keeping her head low, this isn't something she wanted to do. She knew that she needed to though, she wouldn't make it much further in the game if she couldn't overcome her fear of heights.