[F2-PP]in the city(Shaya and Aiden)

"like i said you don't have to do this but if you want to but im going to order some chicken for me what do you want." I pull out her seat for her smiling to make her feel more comfortable scence this makes her very unconfortable and this was a problem that I used to have as well so I tried to make this as painless as possible.

Shaya poked at her food not really wanting to eat, she was just there to get out of climbing something tall. She trie to take his words to heart, but she couldn't think of nothing. No matter what she always thought of something and sure enough her fear was one of the things that never left. I don't think I can do it, I mean I want to but, there's always tomorrow right? She spoke nervously hoping to get out of it.

"well its your choice I mean im not trying to talk you out of it or talk you into it this is all you unless your 100 percent committed I can't help you got to want this there is no tomorrow with this its got to be what you want so im going to let you choose now or come back when your ready im not trying to be mean or anything but i've had experience with this before and I don't want to get your hopes up." I finish my chicken giving her an understanding look I was the very same when I started so I felt for her but i can't help a person who truly dosn't want it so it was now or never I wanted to help however I could so I gave her a choice.

She looked away embarrassed, she knew that she wanted to overcome her fear but she didn't want to face them. it was a battle in her mind between the two sides. She finally put her head down on the table and mumbled, Yes I want to do this 100 percent. She spoke those words almost regrettably, though she knew that it was important to not only her.

"then lets go while it still light outside its almost impossible to climb in the dark now what you need to do is take those feelings of nervousness and just shoot them in the head you need to be confident and remember if you fall im going to be there to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself so lets get hyped up and go climb some stuff." I smile at her trying to give her some confidence I knew she could do this just as good if not better then I could so I start acting like everything will be all right.