[PP-F4] Open Season

The wilderness of floor four was a peaceful and completely absent of any unnatural disturbances. Miaki Murakami, the Silver Swordsman, wore a winter camouflage cloak with his hood up. He was walking up a small trail through an evergreen forest hunting some of the various animals that frequented the area. It was still very, very early in the morning with the sun barely peaking over the mountains in the distance. It's morning rays were still being blocked by the massive trees around him.

Miaki turned around at the sound of another human voice. Keeping his voice low, Miaki waved over to the other player and beckoned him to join him. "Sure, just keep you're voice down. Hunting is hard enough for me." He removed his hood, revealing strawberry-blonde hair and held out a hand to greet the new person. "Name's Miaki Murakami and you are?"

Miaki glanced at the armband he wore on his bicep with his rank and the emblem of the <> stamped on it. "Actually I am. Brigadier General Miaki Murakami of the <> serving the people of Aincrad." He said, placing his right fist on his chest with the palms down. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Aiden." The man also known as the <> replied to Aiden.

"man all these people with there titles man im not that fancy man im just Aiden not good enough to earn a title but still have life in the middle of a death game so we going to hunt or not." I start walking slowly down the trail making practically no sound at all looking for any animal to chase.

The cold frosty wind brushed against my rosy cheeks as I saw the familiar figure of a male, making me activate my <> and run up towards the recognizable individual.

"Miaki!" I managed to say between breaths, as I frantically waved my hands to grab his attention. I could see another guy, one I had met a few days before on the first floor. His name was Aiden if I was correct.

Miaki heard his name called out causing him to look around and see none other than Katharine running towards them. "Katharine! Good morning. Would you care to join me and my companion for this morning Aiden? We're hunting some random animals this morning." He said gesturing to the young man standing beside him. "Have you two met before?" He said looking between them.

"yeah man we know each other we met awhile ago nice to meet you again." I look at the ground looking for tracks in the snow trying to find them but i activate my <> skill seeing some deer tracks i say "we got a deer over here its going northeast pretty big say it has 10-14 points on its rack so we going after that."

Miaki nodded to Aiden's detection of a deer and brought a gloved finger up to his mouth signalling everyone to keep quiet. He lead the two others Northeast for a couple of minutes up a small hill. They were moving up wind so the deer was less likely to notice them until they got closer. He sped up a little and found some cover behind a medium sized hedge. He looked back over his shoulder and signaled the others to stay low.

I kept low and quiet making sure not to step on any branches or leaves I creep up next to Miaki inspecting the bush he was hiding behind seeing it was disturbed I tap him on the sholder pointing in the direction the bush was messed up in knowing the deer had gone that way I look at him wondering what we were going to do to trap this deer.