[PP-F1]meeting new people

'Lovely weather, Singapore's climate is nothing close to this one.' I thought to myself as a light breeze of cool air brushed my pale cheeks, my hair messy flying about. Though the new floors were easily accessible, the first floor will always have the best breeze and atmosphere to me.

I strolled about the grassfield, taking how quiet everything was, as if all were basking in the warmth of the sunlight, asleep. Throughout the pace of the small walk I was taking, the view of everything was honestly breath taking to me and took my favourite place in the entirety of the game. (So far anyway.)

Under one of the few trees I gazed at whilst I was walking had a young male, a couple of years older than me at most. With nothing else better to do, I came up to him and greeted lightly, "Hello, what brings you here to this certain grassfield?" I asked, I crouching down to meet his eye level.

I hear a new voice I open my eyes saying "well im enjoying this amazing day taking a nap what would a lady such as your self be doing in this place with a weirdo like me." I smile at the new girl not being sure why i was doing this but i liked new people so i got up sticking out my hand saying "and my name is Aiden its nice to meet you."

I held back a chuckle as he complimented me, and instead opted for smiling at him. He stuck out his hands towards me, I myself returning the handshake with a gentle grip before retracting my arm.

"Well Aiden, I was here sightseeing and found myself becoming curious, and decided that I should hit up a conversation with you. Also, apologies, I haven't introduced myself yet right? My name is Katharine, again, pleasure to meet you Aiden." I replied whimsically, a grin adorning my face, replacing my smile.

"Guess your leg fell asleep. Well, that sort of pain fades away after awhile, so don't worry too much." I told him as I stood up, brushing off any dust I had on my shorts.

"And no, I do not mind being called as Kat, I honestly prefer others using that name instead of my full one anyways." I answered, stretching out a hand to him at the same time.